Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was talking to a woman with an energetic toddler ahead of our flight and I said I don’t mind toddlers being toddlers as long as the parent in charge attempts to correct behaviour and to her credit he was great but she was on the ball keeping him away from mishaps in the terminal

Reactions: 2
There are enough of us on here to make a difference. Let’s all comment on how inappropriate it is to be showing her in swimwear on an open page. He can’t delete us all surely? He’s busy eating his way to a cardiac arrest!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His obsession with posting everything is pathetic. Does he need validation 24/7? And the 'gorgeous people' cat call every morning is just over used and tiresome at this stage. Wonder what BDG is up to....delighted with me Time no doubt. Running after a toddler isn't his thing.

Reactions: 9
Honestly the swimsuits are odd, at that age my daughter was in a sun suit from Marks to stop her burning and she was as sallow skinned as Blake. She doesn't need to be exposed to the sun, she's a toddler.

Also why do they never style her hair properly, the split is always all over the place or hair never brushed before putting in pony. It's always looks unkempt.

Reactions: 6
Orthur didn’t even pay for the suncream, its is a freebie, probably even a paid ad maybe that is why he had to pay for overweight bags, maybe stocked up on too much Soltan 🙈
---
She’s a gorgeous child but always looks a right moody mare lol
that is the image Orthur is choosing to portray

Reactions: 7
She’s a gorgeous child but always looks a right moody mare lol
Absolutely, she's a surley kid, but she probably has a pain in her hole with papas screaming, shouting and banal laughing and shoving the camera in her face.

Reactions: 18
My cousins have a similar age gap and they had boundaries with their oldest before the second arrived (had to dad, uncle and grandad are dairy farmers so safety is key when he visits the farm) and he pushed them. I can’t imagine how much she could potentially push them when she doesn’t get undivided attention

Reactions: 3
All my kids when they went on holidays where in the UK suits completely covered from the sun, you can blake has a sum rash all over her arms , she really should have been in a suit covered and not made be a fashion accessory for their instagram fecking weirdos, and in each pic with her orthur has a sexy face on its really weird

Reactions: 18
Looks like a fun trip but Brian wouldn’t be seen dead on a holiday like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That child eats nothing but processed trash. Chocolate croissants for breakfast and a lot of fast food. The crap Arthor shovels into himself is horrifying. Blake looks totally fed up with a camera in her face. Uncomfortable to watch these days.

Reactions: 8
I
Orthur was a vegetarian a couple of years ago and is now winning t-shirts for scoffing monster beef burgers without a sweat?? I just don’t get it. How can one go from being anti-meat to eating that amount in one sitting?? Is this all for attention/likes/‘the gram’?? What a sad existance if it is!
I think he’s depressed. He went from travelling and working what appeared to be regular jobs to moving to Ireland working 1 day a week for 3 months and raising the family while Brian acts like the celebrity stor.

Reactions: 10