Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but that swimsuit and hat is awful on the child. I can imagine the price of it. I'd much prefer to see babies in bright swimsuits and animated characters. She really is just a dress up doll for them 🙈

Reactions: 8
Whhhhyyyyyy do people share these videos of their child for all the weirdos in the world to see , zooming in on her and all ffs, idiots
She's nothing but a doll to them

Reactions: 18
P
I'm sorry but that swimsuit and hat is awful on the child. I can imagine the price of it. I'd much prefer to see babies in bright swimsuits and animated characters. She really is just a dress up doll for them 🙈
probably shein

on what planet do so called celebrity parents think it’s ok to share pictures of their little kids in swimwear, these weirdo’s don’t have to try hard these days to find pictures that may end up on the Darkweb when parents share the pictures

Arthur or Brian if you read tattle please take note 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kids on the internet in swimwear are bad enough, it the close ups of her body…Why?? These people are asking for trouble exposing their kids like this.

Reactions: 11
I reported it for all the good it'll do. Does my head in people sharing their kids in swimsuits/ the bath/ half naked. Have they no cop on or what? By his wording I'm guessing there'll be a swimsuit pic every day🤬

Orfur you heee hawing fooking donkey! Take your daughter down full stop, i genuinely can’t with him posting that to a public page. Pair of idiots, I can’t get behind he’s a great dad, he’s exploited her since day one. She’s been online very single day since she was born. They are a pair of fooking idiots.

Good idea in reporting will do it now too.

Reactions: 16
I reported it for all the good it'll do. Does my head in people sharing their kids in swimsuits/ the bath/ half naked. Have they no cop on or what? By his wording I'm guessing there'll be a swimsuit pic every day🤬
It's dreadful. Sheer exploitation of innocent children by the very people who should be protecting them.
The children have no idea. The adults have to be well aware of the dangers, but they still do it.

Instagram doesn't give a damn. Stacey Solomon was reported a while back, for photos of her kids in the bath, but those who reported might as well not have bothered, unfortunately.

Does anyone else find Brian really rude when interviewing guests on the six o clock show? This evening he talked over Kate’s Sagal. And the faces he makes 😬

Reactions: 6
Does he never order child’s portions in food for Blake that’s a huge bowl of spaghetti for a baby her age

Reactions: 6
FFS take your little child in a swimsuit DOWN off your public social media! There are grown men who want to rape and abuse children getting off and screenshotting your child!!!
bleeping stupid idiot. Zooming in and out on her little bottom front and back - such a serious breach of the child’s privacy and her right to be a child without being put out half naked in the most traveller esque God awful swimsuit.
Bloody clown 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I’m so angry at this.

Reactions: 24
Filming her eating a shed load of spaghetti. In gods name would you put the phone down and help her. He's a disgrace. His whole day is shoving a camera in her face.

Did Orthur say a few days ago that other members of Brian’s family are also on this holiday, I wonder have they asked for Orthur not to film and put them on his very public IG

Reactions: 5