Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm erm erm erm she’s still buzzing this morning about that tit show weekend. What an absolute head she is. She has a husband beautiful grandkids, unlimited amount of money+she chooses to spend her weekend with false mates instead of her family. She definitely needs some professional help. When you just get new mates from nowhere+think they are your besties. Definitely just using her+taking the piss x

Reactions: 12
Im a couple of years younger than Becky and you couldn’t pay me to do any of that weekend.

Reactions: 9
Is it me or was her hand shaking? Deffo too much alcohol …poor Dawn has been dumped hasn’t she. Or was it the other way round hahahaha

Reactions: 5
That weekend looked tit, as she would say..... I couldn't think of much worse, tbh! 🤢 My bf and I went to Bongos Bingo a few weeks ago and it was terrible 😂 too manic, loud and really sleazy..... not our cup of tea but we somehow managed to stay a while and legged it an hour or so before it finished! 😂 I'm sure Beggy would have loved it and been dancing on the tables with the other rough as sandpaper pissheads! 😂

Reactions: 5
What’s that weird sent above her lip it’s wonky and oh my the lines …you can tell she was/is a smoker the ridiculous lip filler as well …what a state she looks mid fifties if not more

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think she was far more attractive several years ago, before she started messing about with Botox and fillers. Now she just looks strange

Reactions: 12
I think she was far more attractive several years ago, before she started messing about with Botox and fillers. Now she just looks strange
Yeah it’s aged her and made her look weird just age naturally!

Reactions: 8
The singing 😬she doesn’t know most the words wth record urself full stop. But when you look such a dick cuz you don’t know what ur singing 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
God its just non stop....buy loads of clothes ...trainers....bags etc....wait a month or so then get rid and do it all again....this woman is deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God its just non stop....buy loads of clothes ...trainers....bags etc....wait a month or so then get rid and do it all again....this woman is deranged.
She likes to sell on vinted - gives her something to do on her numerous days off !

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think Bernard Matthews was one of her dad's? The way she says 'bootiful' reminds me of him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The same pictures, the chimpanzee laugh, mr tumble with his raised brows and her mile long gap between her and boobs.! Rinse and repeat even the rollercoaster ‘ups and downs’ got another mention

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im reading this in bed and just burst out laughing at the 'chimpanzee laugh' comment🦧🦧

• Haha
Reactions: 6