Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg who does she think she is....going to finalise the plans with a wedding planner for her friend Sandra's wedding who she has never mentioned before the hen do!! She is so weird 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really loves herself in that flasher mac doesn't she lol...and how on earth can she justify buying more new clothes.

Reactions: 6
Another Zara Red Cross grab. The white dress is pretty but a large 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know there sizes are shocking but that will handy off her! She won’t wear it she grabbed all the stuff last time and didn’t wear none of it. Her greed is disturbing!

Reactions: 9
Another Zara Red Cross grab. The white dress is pretty but a large 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know there sizes are shocking but that will handy off her! She won’t wear it she grabbed all the stuff last time and didn’t wear none of it. Her greed is disturbing!
Yes and then didnt she put loads of it on Vinted?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So they’ve been to Swingers and are now at some kind of chavvy strip show? You couldn’t pay me enough.

Is this the actual hen after they got Begs to pay for their piss up the other week?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bunch of chavvy middle aged piss heads. Classy. Not.
It's just embarrassing 😳 🫣 I'm older than beggy and champion anyone doing anything at any time of life but watching that shitshow was just cringe not classy. She spends so much energy trying to pretend she's having the best time but she's just shoving her phone in faces of drunken chaos.

Reactions: 5