Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to bed before 7pm because she hosted a party until midnight 🙄 Good friends would have helped with the clear up.

Reactions: 13
Off to bed before 7pm because she hosted a party until midnight 🙄 Good friends would have helped with the clear up.

I feel so bad for her. It really does look like they've just used her. She said there were a few broken glasses and her plants got knocked over, she was obviously left to clean that up too. They've just completely taken advantage of her.

Guess she got the content she wanted though.

Reactions: 14
I feel so bad for her. It really does look like they've just used her. She said there were a few broken glasses and her plants got knocked over, she was obviously left to clean that up too. They've just completely taken advantage of her.

Guess she got the content she wanted though.
You would think Jason or Brooke would say to her, 'tell them to piss off there using u' but I think they both see it as, oh well it keeps her busy & leaves us alone... quite sad really.

Reactions: 11
All she has done is moan about the aftermath and sorting stuff out - her friend must be feeling like crap hearing her moaning about it all. She looks dead behind the eyes too….

Reactions: 8
Not been on her Insta for months, went to go have a look and I think I’ve been blocked!

Reactions: 2
Not been on her Insta for months, went to go have a look and I think I’ve been blocked!
Oh, no I haven’t! I typed her name in wrong lol, I see nothing much has changed, buying clothes, the ever decreasing house with the repainting, the begging! and still so thin, she has to run around in the shower to get wet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
After watching her stories at the weekend, I realised how big her teeth are - they look far too big for her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How furious was she that OK magazine didn’t pick up her huge event, and that she’s still clearing up after it 😂😂 another come down after an anticipated high

• Haha
Great song choice on her April post…..I’m so depressed I act like it’s my birthday…..says it all!

This is just painful - ive never seen a neck like this.she really needs therapy, not another manicure.
Screenshot_20240503_203800_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240503_203822_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's mentally, emotionally and physically unwell, yet us 1% wankers seem to be the only ones to notice.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Dear lord she has to meet her friend to go and see the wedding planner to finalise everything! Please tell me her friend hasn’t got her doing the wedding decorations!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh getting a job doing party decor might be something she could do well at. Balloon arches for eva.

There are loads of people round when I live who aspire to the insta hun aesthetic who wouldn’t pay thousands for the full works but would like a few things for their hen/baby shower/ party.

Trouble is I don’t think she had a modicum of business sense so will probably to continue to pay for all the decorations and give away her time for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4