Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel Finch and this ridiculous training for the cross country makes me sad. Her daughter looks miserable and it going to hate running when she grows up because her only memories of running are going to be of her crying and her mum forcing her to do it

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Tara Pavlovic sharing a reel that had her son's literal tit in the shower. I'm sorry but do these people have a bleeping brain?! Who the duck wants to see a full on log on the bottom of a shower!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Rachel Finch and this ridiculous training for the cross country makes me sad. Her daughter looks miserable and it going to hate running when she grows up because her only memories of running are going to be of her crying and her mum forcing her to do it
This is so sad 😞

IMG_7495.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Told Ally.... Lost all respect for her after that.
I remember for a while they weren’t following each other. Is this why? Sorry but the entire Castran clan (with maybe the exception of Max and Ally) are just the definition of privilege. I know Megan is all about happiness and positivity but FFS I’d be the same if I lived in Toorak, travelled the world first class for 9 months of the year and managed to help buy both my kids homes. They are the absolute ELITE from a financial perspective and I’ve never seen her mingle with anyone out of that circle. I don’t know the circumstances of Ally’s family but she and they seem lovely and down to earth and might find the whole situation pretty overwhelming.

Reactions: 8
I remember for a while they weren’t following each other. Is this why? Sorry but the entire Castran clan (with maybe the exception of Max and Ally) are just the definition of privilege. I know Megan is all about happiness and positivity but FFS I’d be the same if I lived in Toorak, travelled the world first class for 9 months of the year and managed to help buy both my kids homes. They are the absolute ELITE from a financial perspective and I’ve never seen her mingle with anyone out of that circle. I don’t know the circumstances of Ally’s family but she and they seem lovely and down to earth and might find the whole situation pretty overwhelming.
Part of the reason why, but if I said anymore I would be putting my foot in it and would be identified very fast 🤣
Max is lovely, such a hard worker and a fantastic dad.
There is definitely a clear divide between Ally's family and the Castran's that's for sure.
---
Ally seems very lovely and genuine however Megan and her show pony daughter are absolutely full of tit. Cannot stand them.
She is, and I'm not just saying that cause she's a good friend. Show pony daughter 🤣 she's definitely got the teeth and smile for that title 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So glad these twats are being discussed.

My other observations:

Zoe’s smile is psychotic
Her hubby looks very compliant (worn down or fearing for his life)
Zoe’s wedding theme was rainbows, I think she’d be a bleeping nightmare bride to deal with. Control freak perfectionist vibes.
Megan whizzing around Bra-ton on those bleeping roller skates. Absolute cringe.
Megan’s ridiculous bleeping yellow car with the smiley face is also cringe.
Megan still hanging on to the fact she had Oprah over for taco night in 2008 or whenever it was. YouTube it. Her friends that attended were the biggest bunch of wankstains.
Husband and son don’t bother me but by duck the 2 women do. Just imagine the carry on when Zoe pops out a crotch goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m very confused by Rachael and her daughter. I know Rachael says violet isn’t athletic and that’s totally fine, why is she doing all this training? Did she qualify for the next level? Is it just about improving physical literacy? This can be achieved in so many other ways some of which violet might enjoy. Why is she pushing her so much?

Reactions: 22

My other observations:

Zoe’s smile is psychotic
Zoe’s wedding theme was rainbows, I think she’d be a bleeping nightmare bride to deal with. Control freak perfectionist vibes.
Megan still hanging on to the fact she had Oprah over for taco night in 2008 or whenever it was. YouTube it. Her friends that attended were the biggest bunch of wankstains.
Husband and son don’t bother me but by duck the 2 women do. Just imagine the carry on when Zoe pops out a crotch goblin.
Why does the mother dress like a literal clown?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only a sadistic witch would think to torture her own children on Mother’s Day! What an amazing gift to herself! And posting it online for admiration too!! 😤

I‘m sure she’s hoping hubby will applaud her from afar (he’s O\S atm) & together they can compare progress notes on his return. Lord only knows what turns these two psychos on?

Wondering also, if Rachel has any close female friends & what kind of dynamics would be at play. Couldn’t share a bag of chips and lounge about doing nothing for a few hours!

Reactions: 22
Because rainbows and sunshine and happiness and joy and smiles and mindfulness and tit.
Do you think she’d be spruiking the same bleeping bullshit if she wasn’t filthy rich? I don’t think so 🙃
These castran women are new to me. I am perplexed as they’re apparently super wealthy but soooooooooooooooo tacky.
And the daughter has a gnarly smile on her like Bruce the shark. Shut it bebbbb

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How totally obnoxious to post a video diary every.bleeping.day.
Hi everyone it’s May 12 and I’m on holidays again and I’m rich and you’re not and I’d never talk to you in real life but Rainbows! Kindness! Positivity! Glitter! Smiley faces!

Love, your tit is brown just like mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only a sadistic witch would think to torture her own children on Mother’s Day! What an amazing gift to herself! And posting it online for admiration too!! 😤

I‘m sure she’s hoping hubby will applaud her from afar (he’s O\S atm) & together they can compare progress notes on his return. Lord only knows what turns these two psychos on?

Wondering also, if Rachel has any close female friends & what kind of dynamics would be at play. Couldn’t share a bag of chips and lounge about doing nothing for a few hours!
I really like Rachael and her content but the agree the running video comes across terribly. Even if it wasn’t as much of a struggle as it looks, she doesn’t come across as her usual kind self, more like she’s putting her daughter through military boot camp that’s going to leave her burnt out. Most kids happy chasing each other as it is, not constantly focused on beating their previous best time

Her husband seems to go out a lot with his friends but she’s always home. Probably why I follow her because I also like to chill at home rather than going out in the evenings 😆 she’s never really mentioned any of her friendships but maybe she prefers sharing health or family related stuff

Reactions: 2

My other observations:

Zoe’s smile is psychotic
I had to go look them up as I had no clue but the first story I clicked on was a small business gifting them both a pair of boots. The owners apparently friends of her husbands why not buy a pair duck that annoys me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.