Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t imagine being so rich that seeing a house priced at $4m when it sold for $1m just four years ago seems like a good idea.
like it actually increased by 3 MILLION in 4 years.
I understand it was renovated in those 4 years but it’s not a crazy special house or anything.
just your standard contemporary home with a bit of grass and a pool.
You could buy a run down home on a $1-2m block of land in a better area and spend $1m on building exactly what you want and still come out a million dollars in front.

like someone else said, he must be raking in the money to have afforded this, especially in this economy when influencer jobs are slowing down for a lot of them.
The only time she posts is an ad… or to remind people to take their vitamins and drink some water she’s boring!

Reactions: 3
Chloe Morello at it again with her tone deaf bullshit. Promoting some bag company that *gifted* her some of their bags...go on their website and sure enough the bags are all $300-$500....but dont worry! Chloe's affiliate code gives you 10% off!

Girl please, there is a cost of living crisis and you're out here promoting this extravagant tit to your followers.
Just remembered, did you see the new reformer pilates bed she got for free too?! It's $3000.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Chloe Morello at it again with her tone deaf bullshit. Promoting some bag company that *gifted* her some of their bags...go on their website and sure enough the bags are all $300-$500....but dont worry! Chloe's affiliate code gives you 10% off!

Girl please, there is a cost of living crisis and you're out here promoting this extravagant tit to your followers.
I know kids get sick a lot but considering hers dont go to school/childcare there always seems to be something going around in their family

Reactions: 4
Chloe is constantly saying the kids are sick but then takes them out to a much needed outing to a cafe. Maybe they need to stay at home and rest or take them to the doctor.. and stop spreading illness.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Chloe is constantly saying the kids are sick but then takes them out to a much needed outing to a cafe. Maybe they need to stay at home and rest or take them to the doctor.. and stop spreading illness.
This pisses me off to no end. My son has asthma so when he gets sick he eventually gets over it but ends up with an asthma flare for weeks on end. It's not just a sickness for some people so stop spreading tit! Also you can easily get fresh air in your own garden duck head 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was thinking the same, Portmans feels very off brand for her 😂
Elle mentioned prior to the shoot that she had always dreamed of modelling/working for Portmans since she was a teenager.
I’m shocked as to how much a side part and those clothes age her!!!

Reactions: 2
The only time she posts is an ad… or to remind people to take their vitamins and drink some water she’s boring!
Or to talk about breastfeeding
And how hard motherhood is (and I totally agree with this but why add yet another kid?!?)

Reactions: 2
So Elle is 38 I think. Possibly 39, found some conflicting info
But she looks a skeletal 102 on the Portmans Insta

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This pisses me off to no end. My son has asthma so when he gets sick he eventually gets over it but ends up with an asthma flare for weeks on end. It's not just a sickness for some people so stop spreading tit! Also you can easily get fresh air in your own garden duck head 🤦‍♀️
same here with my son. He recently caught whooping cough and was very sick. We followed the rules exactly. Isolated with him until he had 5 days of antibiotic coverage. Pisses me off that people aren’t responsible then flaunt it on social media

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I do take my children out for fresh air when they’re unwell but it’s for a walk where we don’t come into contact with anyone. They’re definitely not up at the cafe coughing all over everyone!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Charlie Kate and Cullen Adam’s are back together? Cullen is posting with the three kids and posted this quote 🤔
i don’t think so. She is back using her maiden name now. I think it’s just his visitation photos.
She never posts anymore. Strictly only for ads so looks like she isn’t getting any work or has run off with her sugar daddy 😂

Reactions: 3
i don’t think so. She is back using her maiden name now. I think it’s just his visitation photos.
She never posts anymore. Strictly only for ads so looks like she isn’t getting any work or has run off with her sugar daddy 😂
**Sugar Grandaddy**

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ she looks AGED ! Aging is fine but duck these influenzas who try to trick us into thinking they look youthful with their heavily filtered and curated photos
she looks like she's moved over the hill into one of those fancy retirement complexes in Vaucluse and has popped into DJs for some new Ferragamo flats

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chrystal Zondag / Sunday Wild Label -
Has been shopping with her daughter, ( that dress is from Cotton On Kids) but on the next slide clearly says the kid had a sick belly the night before and also has a cold, keep your bleeping sick kids and their germs at home, stop spreading the tit and have some thought for other people.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13

I have this bag system and I bleeping hate it, it gets heavy and the handle strap latch gets stuck and the rings get caught on the bags so then they fall off. Such a shame considering how much it costs
I loved the concept but it’s just annoying 😂

Reactions: 1
I said ages ago in old threads that Chloe was a small fish in a big pond in LA, she was way out of her depth in regards to the beauty influencers in LA now she’s back in Australia it’s been extremely profitable for her. She’s received so much free tit she will never move back to LA now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.