Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The facade is sooooooooo bad and ugly. Reminds me of some tit my child makes out of old cardboard boxes and sticky tape.
So many gorgeous homes for sale in the area, how confusing
The Reno people absolutely butchered the face of that house they have used 3 Very different aesthetics that don’t go together at all.

its honestly ugly af

Reactions: 7
The absolute entitlement of this elitist upstart, ffs she’s behaving like a spoilt child, boohoo, I’ve flown first class to London and how dare Qantas not have my luggage to me for 24 hrs after I’ve arrived at my five star hotel!
I am very good friends with her daughter in-law and have met her countless amounts of times. She's a disgusting human and is as fake as fake can be. I cringe whenever I hear people say how great she is. Her daughter is something else as well 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I am very good friends with her daughter in-law and have met her countless amounts of times. She's a disgusting human and is as fake as fake can be. I cringe whenever I hear people say how great she is. Her daughter is something else as well 🙄
I loved when she made a huge deal about her daughter buying her first home…that she and her husband paid for 🤣

Any tea on how she is disgusting?

Reactions: 9
I loved when she made a huge deal about her daughter buying her first home…that she and her husband paid for 🤣

Any tea on how she is disgusting?
O her daughter is the most spoilt brat I've ever met, talk about being born with a gold spoon in your mouth 🙄
Well where do I begin?!
Tried to make her son and daughter in-laws engagement all about her. How she planned it all etc. Took the reins on the wedding planning, told my friend that she has to be a certain weight for the day etc. She's very much focused on body image, it's sickning 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I said ages ago in old threads that Chloe was a small fish in a big pond in LA, she was way out of her depth in regards to the beauty influencers in LA now she’s back in Australia it’s been extremely profitable for her. She’s received so much free tit she will never move back to LA now

Yes! In the last few days, she's got a $3000 pilates bed, two cots $1000, four jewellery boxes from Germany $1000, four sets of PJs $400 and that box of fake nails, drink bottle, drinks etc. That's at least around $6000 worth of stuff in just a few days and who know how much more she actually got.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
O her daughter is the most spoilt brat I've ever met, talk about being born with a gold spoon in your mouth 🙄
Well where do I begin?!
Tried to make her son and daughter in-laws engagement all about her. How she planned it all etc. Took the reins on the wedding planning, told my friend that she has to be a certain weight for the day etc. She's very much focused on body image, it's sickning 🤢
Who are we talking about I can’t work out 😂

Reactions: 3
Well where do I begin?!
Told Ally that she had to be a certain weight?! Or that Megan wanted to be a certain weight herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Chloe Morello at it again with her tone deaf bullshit. Promoting some bag company that *gifted* her some of their bags...go on their website and sure enough the bags are all $300-$500....but dont worry! Chloe's affiliate code gives you 10% off!

Girl please, there is a cost of living crisis and you're out here promoting this extravagant tit to your followers.
I just don’t understand this apartment they are renovating for her parents. It really just seems like they are doing for themselves. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 5
Not elloise_fit going on about being a dog mum for Mother’s Day LOL can someone please smack this fool for me. Pretty sure a dog can be left all day for multiple hours whereas a human baby/child can NOT. I can’t with these idiots who think having a dog means they’re a mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not elloise_fit going on about being a dog mum for Mother’s Day LOL can someone please smack this fool for me. Pretty sure a dog can be left all day for multiple hours whereas a human baby/child can NOT. I can’t with these idiots who think having a dog means they’re a mum!
Aww I wish my friends without kids happy Mother’s Day for being a fur mum ❤ you don’t know peoples stories I think it’s cute (not to WK any influencer!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Aww I wish my friends without kids happy Mother’s Day for being a fur mum ❤ you don’t know peoples stories I think it’s cute (not to WK any influencer!)
I do too, many have wished to become humans Mums but for whatever reason haven’t been able to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agghhh I totally agree....I used to work with someone who did a cake smash for their dog that just turned one, hired a professional photographer and everything lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agghhh I totally agree....I used to work with someone who did a cake smash for their dog that just turned one, hired a professional photographer and everything lol...
I love that. We are planing a 1st bday party for our kitten in 6 months time mainly tor my daughter to invite some friends over for cake 😂😂 We are these people 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to work with someone (who didn’t have kids) who was getting a puppy and asked the head of HR if she could take parental leave for the puppy 🐶 that request was denied

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.