Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although she did have a message from him on her phone from years prior that she had apparently forgotten even happened! I completely agree that her pregnancy was purely to add a new dimension to her content, already lacking due to covid. She saw the other insta-hun-celebs and wanted in on the action. I genuinely think everything she does is through the lens of content and social media. How incredibly sad for her children.
Also she couldn’t risk aborting a female child. She said before if she had a daughter she hoped it would be her reincarnated 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I feel really bad for saying this but she didn’t choose to be a mum. They were a bit careless and they found themselves in this situation. She didn’t have time to really want to be a parent, she choose to focus on the positives and the reality has hit her hard
Not that Ash should have done this but becoming a mum is a choice because we still live in a country fortunately where people are not forced to stay pregnant if they dont want to be.

Reactions: 11
I find it bonkers that she ordered the pregnancy test from Amazon. She’s that lazy that she couldn’t walk to a shop. Obviously planned.

Reactions: 4
I find it bonkers that she ordered the pregnancy test from Amazon. She’s that lazy that she couldn’t walk to a shop. Obviously planned.
Tbf I found out I was pregnant about the same time as her and ordered via Amazon, as the shops were manic and everyone was terrified of Covid. Our Boots etc was closed so it was Amazon or Big Tesco where you had to queue for 20 mins to get in!

Reactions: 11
Tbf I found out I was pregnant about the same time as her and ordered via Amazon, as the shops were manic and everyone was terrified of Covid. Our Boots etc was closed so it was Amazon or Big Tesco where you had to queue for 20 mins to get in!
But I bet you didn’t document the whole build up and taking of the test for content. No doubt she AFF linked it after too, gotta make money from the cash cow children from the outset.

Reactions: 9
But I bet you didn’t document the whole build up and taking of the test for content. No doubt she AFF linked it after too, gotta make money from the cash cow children from the outset.
This is it. Taking your first ever test with an unplanned child usually leaves you a quivering wreck on the toilet. Planned baby or not. I’ll never forget it. She’s as cool as a calculated cucumber 🤯

Reactions: 17
This evening I did bedtime with my toddler and newborn alone. At bath time my toddler sang with me and covered my face in bubbles. Then she kept climbing out of her cot and taking off her nappy and the newborn wouldn’t go down and wouldn’t stop crying as I wasn’t producing enough milk. So I was darting between the two for a few hours and I started crying and my toddler cuddled me and kissed me better.

All this to say it was a total tit show, but there were pockets of pure love. I couldn’t possibly say that it was “unenjoyable”.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just wanted to add - focussing on it being enjoyable for you seems strange and narc-y to me. Why should it be? Some of the best stuff in life isn’t enjoyable but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth while. Like in my example I wouldn’t even consider whether I enjoyed it or not but rather did I do ok? Are both my children ok? What can I do so it runs smoother next time? Personal enjoyment seems to be a weird thing to focus on

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just wanted to add - focussing on it being enjoyable for you seems strange and narc-y to me. Why should it be? Some of the best stuff in life isn’t enjoyable but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth while. Like in my example I wouldn’t even consider whether I enjoyed it or not but rather did I do ok? Are both my children ok? What can I do so it runs smoother next time? Personal enjoyment seems to be a weird thing to focus on
This is what we say to the kids allllll day every day. Not everything is fun or enjoyable. That’s life. I don’t think it’s some hidden, unspoken about thing that the bedtime routine often sucks or that juggling multiple kids is hard. Most of the “parenting” influencer accounts I follow are comedy ones that do little sketches about it all because it’s relatable. We all just get on with and find the joy and humour.

Reactions: 12
Why are they planning to put Tommy's gym in their new house? Surely a London house in their price range wouldn't have space?

Oh, maybe an office Pod

Reactions: 5
You don't always enjoy things being a parent. Did I enjoy sleeping in my oldest child's bed because she was having bad dreams and needed me? No it's cramped and she's like an octopus. Did my husband enjoy spending all evening building her a trampoline in the garden so she can wake up to it? No he would probably have preferred TV and relaxing. But you do it because of the love you have for your kids.

The sheer level of entitlement and negativity she has doesn't make her as relatable as she thinks. It makes her a look like a selfish twit. It's not all about you once you're a parent! And if you didn't like it the first time, don't have a second one!

Reactions: 23
Also, she tried to get a Tattler's home address by messaging another Instagram user the tattler followed but Ash didn't know, suggesting they contact the tattler to offer a free book or some such rouse. Only one we know of but that's only because her potential co-conspirator informed them. Who knows who else she's tried to pull the same stunt on.

ETA: Really exciting work news at TM - Oh God please say she hasn't got a roving reporter or voice of Mum's slot!
I cant quite get my head around the fact that she did this 🙈🙈🙈 That is pretty bleeping scary tbh!

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she get #Ad the little small hair accessories for toddlers instead of those monstrosities that look like they hurt her little head. Oh wait I guess nobody told her 🙄. Clown.

Reactions: 12
Whatever about the daisies, wouldn't be for me , but that fruit cardigan is RANK 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm guessing the fruit cardi is a new range and Ash has been gifted it from the girlie wardrobe.

Those Claire’s clips are so expensive, yet she can’t buy Alf essentials…like clothes and shoes that fit 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.