Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ even Alf got some bits ”
Poor Alf. She’s a bleep.
thank goodness Dobby didn’t get any eh 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Poor Alf. She’s a bleep.
Was coming to say the same. It’s like she’s surprised someone thought to include him.

Also
I wish JoJo Maman Bebe would give Dobby some socks!

Reactions: 9
Poor Alf. She’s a bleep.
Literally coming on to say the same thing “EVEN Alf” well seen she sees the girl child as the money spinner now! So good of them to give Alf a scrap too. What a witch!
Newsflash to Ashley… you’re putting those daisy clips in her hair the wrong way! Really annoys me! 😡

I don't understand the DMs of people praising her... when she said she's struggling alone. But in the same breath, I'm not even alone Jas is here... therefore, not alone! Therefore no clue what its actually like. How can anyway praise this!?

This is what happens. She gets responses from people who probably don’t have the help she has and are genuinely looking after their kids and it encourages her. She’s a monster.

Reactions: 12
I don't understand the DMs of people praising her... when she said she's struggling alone. But in the same breath, I'm not even alone Jas is here... therefore, not alone! Therefore no clue what its actually like. How can anyway praise this!?
It’s all very surface level. People just aren’t paying attention. It’s like on her reel everyone asking where her jumper was from, when she’s said it 28418352 times before.

She thinks she’s funny but she gets it so wrong eg.
“ when you live with me you have to wear a uniform ” 🥴🙄😬

Reactions: 8
No it’s giving power trip, controlling and just bleeping ridiculous. It’s 20c today. Jas is the ad hoc nanny after all so there’s your uniform 🥴

75D830B2-E52F-4499-B282-9077827C3281.jpeg

• Wow
She thinks she’s funny but she gets it so wrong eg.
“ when you live with me you have to wear a uniform ” 🥴🙄😬
She genuinely thinks she’s superior doesn’t she.

That she’s still in a relationship, that she’s the breadwinner, that she’s got two kids compared to one, that it’s “her” house and isn’t she such a good friend allowing her friend to stay.

Reactions: 20

That she’s still in a relationship, that she’s the breadwinner, that she’s got two kids compared to one, that it’s “her” house and isn’t she such a good friend allowing her friend to stay.
I find it very uncomfortable tbh.

Typical narc behaviour

And in that moan, she hasn’t given one example of why it was hard. She didn’t say ‘Alf/Ada did this’. I don’t believe they acted up at all. Ada just didn’t go to sleep when she wanted, probably because the bleeping wild potty party before bed hyped her up.

If I’m doing bed time with 4 on my own and hus comes homes I might say ‘he toddler smeared toothpaste all over the bathroom mirror. Then the kids refused to get their pjs on. The dog ate the dinner leftovers off the side and bathrooms been flooded again’. Her reason is that she ‘has to watch 2 at the same time which is hard.’

Should’ve closed your legs then 🤬
Or hid the turkey baster.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a miracle it’s taken this long for her to get a stye the amount she rubs her grotty fingers all over her face 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really annoys me when people say they’re ’solo parenting’ when their partner is working / on a trip etc.

That is not solo parenting.

If there’s two adults in the household, two incomes (or one with the other opting to stay at home), and someone at the end of the message or phone who will at some point be home again, that is not doing it alone. There is someone else responsible. There is a safety net.

IMG_4716.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t surprise me if she trapped Dobby. Lockdown hit, DJing wasn’t going to happen anymore and the mum influencers rake in the freebies. Alf was a monetary experiment that didn’t pay off but she knew Tommy the doormat would foot the hard times, minus the breastfeeding which gains her exposure.
she has a clip on one of her reels where she states “today is the 6th May 2020, we’re in lockdown and it’s a pretty big day because… today I find out if I’m pregnant”

I really do think she did it for content. She always bangs on about how she didn’t ever want children. In which case, you’d THINK she was using contraception. I know they’re not 100% effective and accidents can happen, but if she can order pregnancy tests on Amazon, she could’ve bloody ordered condoms before then too 🤣

Like someone else has pointed out, she could’ve chosen to end her pregnancy and she didn’t. Considering she’s such a boss babe I doubt she would’ve been influenced by Tommys opinion (obviously regardless of that, her body her choice, but I know that it isn’t always that simple when you are in a relationship)

I find it really strange she has never changed her language since having her children that she claims to love so much. “I never wanted children” …erm, how about “I thought I never wanted children” or “I never wanted children, but I was wrong”

So many people would do ANYTHING for lovely healthy children like hers, she just takes them for granted and continues to treat them like a massive inconvenience when SHE CHOSE TO HAVE THEM. Ada was even bloody planned!!

It really annoys me when people say they’re ’solo parenting’ when their partner is working / on a trip etc.

That is not solo parenting.

If there’s two adults in the household, two incomes (or one with the other opting to stay at home), and someone at the end of the message or phone who will at some point be home again, that is not doing it alone. There is someone else responsible. There is a safety net.

View attachment 2914604
Absolutely this!! This is what people don’t understand - spending time alone with your child does not equate to solo f@cking parenting. One income, one person, no emotional, physical and financial support. Nobody to support and look out for you and your needs, while you do everything all the time. That is solo parenting.

Can you tell I’ve had a hard week. A long and stressful work week and all the challenges that come with parenting a child with additional needs, and alone, has got me. Still, I wouldn’t change it for the world (well some parts maybe!) and I certainly don’t want or welcome Ashley James’ applause or sympathy. Or those of her fawning, frankly dumb, sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she has a clip on one of her reels where she states “today is the 6th May 2020, we’re in lockdown and it’s a pretty big day because… today I find out if I’m pregnant”

I really do think she did it for content.
That’s what I meant earlier, she gave becoming a parent no serious consideration. Five months before she’d never even met Tommy

That’s what I meant earlier, she gave becoming a parent no serious consideration. Five months before she’d never even met Tommy
Although she did have a message from him on her phone from years prior that she had apparently forgotten even happened! I completely agree that her pregnancy was purely to add a new dimension to her content, already lacking due to covid. She saw the other insta-hun-celebs and wanted in on the action. I genuinely think everything she does is through the lens of content and social media. How incredibly sad for her children.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.