Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m literally yet to see a photo of her with these ‘huge b00bs’ she keeps talking about
Right? I get that a 30GG and a 40GG looks different, but in no way she was a 30GG. the weird lies and exaggeration about everything really detracts from a lot of what would be valid arguments.

Reactions: 6
If you have a small waist you go up a cup (what my fitter told me) The GG makes her boobs sound big but she’s a 30 waist… tiny. My friend is a 28 EE and she’s a size 6 with 2 bee stings. She almost fell over when she got measured 😂 Ash doesn’t know how it works. Idiot

Reactions: 7
I don’t hate the suit but… the jacket and trousers with a nice top would have looked so much better.
She likes a comparison, when do men wear a 3 piece suit typically… a wedding? A smart christening? Court? I don’t know, can’t remember the last time my husband wore 3 pieces!
She overdresses for this morning because it is the only career thing that she does. So gets carried away. It’s really showing and quite embarrassing that she needs her children in full time childcare for one slot….

Reactions: 13
I don’t hate the suit but… the jacket and trousers with a nice top would have looked so much better.
She likes a comparison, when do men wear a 3 piece suit typically… a wedding? A smart christening? Court? I don’t know, can’t remember the last time my husband wore 3 pieces!
She overdresses for this morning because it is the only career thing that she does. So gets carried away. It’s really showing and quite embarrassing that she needs her children in full time childcare for one slot….
My husband has literally never worn a three piece suit.

I actually quite liked it 😂. The colour was great, the yellow shoes were cute, I didn’t find it too revealing. Hated the flower things on the sleeves. I think I probably would have preferred if she did the trendy thing and skipped the jacket and just wore the vest, but I guess that would have been less TV appropriate.

Reactions: 10
How does she plan to get Alf to switch from peeing outside in the flowers to peeing inside on a potty? I can’t help but feel she’s making things harder for herself in the long run….

Reactions: 9
How does she plan to get Alf to switch from peeing outside in the flowers to peeing inside on a potty? I can’t help but feel she’s making things harder for herself in the long run….
It will last so long then she’ll have a rant about it isn’t working in the long term then make it someone else’s problem

Reactions: 4
He’s out of the house 4-5 very full days a week (plus whatever weekend outings)…what does he do then?

Reactions: 5
Can I ask what 14 year old is still obsessed with Winnie the Pooh? I’m Ashley’s age and we were all watching Dawson’s Creek and Buffy and Sex and the City 🤔

Reactions: 15
He’s out of the house 4-5 very full days a week (plus whatever weekend outings)…what does he do then?
This is what I was thinking 😂 so apparently he doesn’t wear a nappy, hardly had accidents but only wees in the garden … but has been out of the house from 7-6 at childcare.

It’s just sad because she’s already priming her followers that Alf wasn’t ready and that’s why they will stop, and some kids aren’t ready when it’s first attempted but seeing the potty training play out makes it even clearer that all the ways we think Ashley is holding Alf back are true. Potty training has been more confusing, more difficult and stop started because Ashley can’t be arsed as a parent and always takes the easy route regardless of how detrimental it is to her kids. It’s while Alf is still confined to a pram, Ada is always stuck in a carrier over one, they are both glued to screens.

Reactions: 8
What on earth happens with Alf at childcare? Does Lovely Day have to drag him to the nearest flower bed? She failed to mention what’s going on there. Surely the childminder can’t be expected to deal with that.

I have never seen anything so ridiculous as following a child outside so he can stand and poo while you catch it in a potty.

What will they do in ✨London✨ when their garden is overlooked by neighbours? Oh, I know, still allow their child’s genitalia to be on view.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine e her buyer paying over a million for her house and reading that the kid is pissing on the soon to be your flowers?

• Haha
I bet Alf has cracked it at Lovely day. But Ash won’t be told to do it any other way other than her own. So she carries on with him pissing in the flower beds. How confusing must that be for a 3 year old? I can’t fathom where that idea must have come from?! I’ve trained 3 kids and it never occurred to me to let them do their business in my garden like a dog 😩😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.