Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can tell her now that, if I could see that much of a man's chest at work, I would tell him to cover up. Hell, I'd even tell a teenage boy to cover up if he tried getting his cleavage out at school!

It's nothing to do with the sexualisation of her absolutely gigantic, back-breaking, GG cup boobs. It's about looking like a silly sprig of wisteria with your sternum on full show...

Reactions: 13
I'm confused a lump the size as sugar bag? Like a kilo bag? Was it removed? That'd be like a single mastectomy or did it just "disappear" or does she mean sugar lump? Ugh who knows with her exaggerations. God she really is on one tonight. I agree with others that she must have worn that in the hope that someone said something and now we have days and days of hearing about her boobs. I really don't care what size you were at 13 ashley. I honestly truly don't. Please stop. Please.

Reactions: 14
Starting to think the real reason she had babies was so that her boobs got a bit bigger and she could talk about them more.

I’m yet to see a single photo pre-babies where she looks like she has big boobs? She’s not flat chested, but I’d never look twice at her? She’s even posted photos on her grid now and she looks like any other teenager in a training bra. A GG cup!? 😂

Reactions: 9
Funnily enough my husband can’t wear a shirt unbuttoned down to his navel for work either…
The suit was inappropriate for the occasion but she knew that and hoped it would get negative comments because she had all of the rhetoric and screenshots and memoirs of a big b00bed teen just waiting to be rolled out. I don’t know who on earth measured her but I would bet any amount of money she wasn’t a G as that would make her an L cup as an adult which we’ve definitely never seen - most of the lingerie brands she wears or advertises don’t even go to that size! She looks like a normal slim woman with “big boobs” but very much in the realm of normal, yes you might get the odd (admiring, leering sometimes) glance but she’s hardly walking round like a circus freak. Every supermarket sells her bra size ffs 🙄

Reactions: 15
The only bleep wanting to draw attention to those average sized breasts is Ashley!

I’d bet my overdraft she wore that suit to create backlash and content. She hasn’t droned on about them for a good few weeks and she saw her chance. This ‘feminist powerhouse’ she’s trying to shape up to be knocks me sick.

I wish we could show the world the disgusting threatening messages she sent us trolls. This attention she’s lapping up won’t last long. She’ll start rehashing tit like a broken record, she’ll get back to sharing shocking neglect of the kids but now she has a wider audience all in time for the tit show London move.

Lovely tit suit x

Reactions: 22
She’s mentioned the bag of sugar thing before. I find it odd that she said she went to the GP to discuss a reduction, but she hasn’t said a single thing about the treatment for the ‘lump’. Surely there would be a scar she can show off.

Reactions: 10
She’s mentioned the bag of sugar thing before. I find it odd that she said she went to the GP to discuss a reduction, but she hasn’t said a single thing about the treatment for the ‘lump’. Surely there would be a scar she can show off.
There would also be follow ups at clinic and scans surely? If I had a lump that size removed I wouldnt be missing smear tests like she did either. So over exaggerated. I feel for women who have been through anything like that, thinking she’s had a shared experience. But it’s all for the gram. And sympathy 🤮

I mean the fact that she had her breasts out on national tv wasnt great, it does nothing for her image

however, what is CRIMINAL is her going on said tv dressed like Violet beureguarde from charlie and chocolate factory

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean the fact that she had her breasts out on national tv wasnt great, it does nothing for her image

however, what is CRIMINAL is her going on said tv dressed like Violet beureguarde from charlie and chocolate factory
With the attitude of Veruca Salt

• Haha
A bag of sugar is 2kg!! Like duck did she get “a lump” the size of a bag of sugar! That would be major surgery to remove and yet that’s not been mentioned. Or is she mixing up a sugar cube with a bag of sugar? 😂
All these stories of her with boobs as a 14 year old are funny when she’s posted so many throwback pictures and her chest is normal sized in them all.

• Haha
God, she's got the rest of the blue tick wankers fawning over her (Kate lawler, Vicky Pattinson and Beth Sandland). She'll keep making this shite content now she's getting more engagement from those fuckers

Reactions: 14
She’s not potty training if she’s catching it as he goes 🫣 she’s a mess but I think this a new low

Re her banging on about boob size. A Vouge Williams reel came up on my IG about getting measured. I watched it and have to say I too, like so many commenters, even knowing how it works, thought “No way are you a D!”. But the comment below explains it.
This is where Ashley comes in. She has a small back, her large sounding size doesn’t translate to looking large. She’s the one perpetuating this idea by keep quoting her size. A boob job 34E looks very different to a natural 34E too, height, weight etc come into it. It’s not a case of just bra size.
I remember being a 32D at school and bigger than others aged 13, I did get lots of comments, but others caught up and my band size went up so cup size down, by 15 I was very average, I suspect Ashley was too.

Vogue at 30D
IMG_3660.jpeg

IMG_3661.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Re her banging on about boob size. A Vouge Williams reel came up on my IG about getting measured. I watched it and have to say I too, like so many commenters, even knowing how it works, thought “No way are you a D!”. But the comment below explains it.
This is where Ashley comes in. She has a small back, her large sounding size doesn’t translate to looking large. She’s the one perpetuating this idea by keep quoting her size. A boob job 34E looks very different to a natural 34E too, height, weight etc come into it. It’s not a case of just bra size.
I remember being a 32D at school and bigger than others aged 13, I did get lots of comments, but others caught up and my band size went up so cup size down, by 15 I was very average, I suspect Ashley was too.

Vogue at 30D
View attachment 2879881
View attachment 2879882
For anyone else also wondering... It's worth looking up boob or busy have some great info and graphics regarding this. (speaking as someone who was amazing when their calculator came out with 30F)

Reactions: 6
God, she's got the rest of the blue tick wankers fawning over her (Kate lawler, Vicky Pattinson and Beth Sandland). She'll keep making this shite content now she's getting more engagement from those fuckers
Christ!
They really can’t stand any criticism, can they? Put your life on SM for the clicks-no problem-don’t you dare say anything negative though. Don’t know who Beth Sandland even is but Kate Lawler and the absolute woman that is Vicky Pattison endorsing you really isn’t anything to be proud about.

This lot really are the ‘z’ lister’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m literally yet to see a photo of her with these ‘huge b00bs’ she keeps talking about

also to reiterate everyone- a lump of a bag of sugar wtf? Oh yeah totally normal to have a 2kg non benign lump removed- ridiculous!
---
Also why is this Trash in all aspects of life 😂 days of week/Alfs favourite number 91/Ada will be walking in next 2 days/Ash herself as a grade A student 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m literally yet to see a photo of her with these ‘huge b00bs’ she keeps talking about

also to reiterate everyone- a lump of a bag of sugar wtf? Oh yeah totally normal to have a 2kg non benign lump removed- ridiculous!
---
Also why is this Trash in all aspects of life 😂 days of week/Alfs favourite number 91/Ada will be walking in next 2 days/Ash herself as a grade A student 😂
Like how Alf just took the potty books off his bookshelf without anyone mentioning them to him … the bookshelves that he’s locked away from! Sure Ashley!!

‘He likes weeing and pooing outside’

Is she planning rehoming him too like Snoop or???
What about when it rains? What does Lovely day do? Let him piss up the grave stones in the church yard? None of this is normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.