Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wot the duck is the matter with trash.
The highlight of her day (and what she considered to. Be good content) is her taking her mate to see a dead rat crawling with maggots with dog tit on it - that’s vile and turns my stomach and equally she’s vile and turns my stomach why do people find her funny I just don’t get it

Reactions: 15
TrASHley if you have to push the narrative that your oh so happy at least once a day, you ain't happy love.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So on the desperate trASH bingo card after her sabbatical of shame she said she wasn’t going to show her kids O and A or her mother and she wasn’t going to do lives. Well there’s only the doing no lives left to tick off and I reckon that’s coming. 😂😂😂😂 I wonder how many of the sheep that will be no doubt vocal on there on how they have missed her, will know that she knowingly has been shagging a convicted SO and laughing about it. No remorse, no acknowledgment, not even that she ‘didn’t know’. I may have to let them all know and suffer a ban 🤣🤣😎
I wonder what ‘I am a good mother, look at me mothering’ for the gram she will do today 😂

• Heart
It's killing her that she's not getting the brand deals anymore
I think she’s still trying to imply that her break with ITS is a temporary one. Hence why she’s not slagged them off yet. Her ranges had stopped selling well, way before everything came out, so why would they ever have her back, especially with the extra baggage involved now? They’ve dropped collabs a lot more lucrative than her before. I don’t know if it’s just wishful thinking on her part or if they gave the impression, it maybe only temporary to stop her shouting her mouth off about the company. All I’ll say is ITS would be absolute idiots if they ever thought of employing her again.

Reactions: 7
Hi 👋🏼
A while ago I wrote on here that I had a random dream about Ash and that she died😂. She put it on her stories and some of you came after me so not been on here since. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Ava’s seen loads of influencers getting gifted those Tru Fru things so is happy to be seen on her mum’s stories when it comes to a bit of begging 🙄

Reactions: 6
So who else thinks the news that’s she going to tell after sitting down as a family is that they are moving to Manchester

She's desperately trying to push Ava's account into becoming some sort of influencer. Is that because Ash has made her f*ck up her chances of decent grades?

Reactions: 9
I think Ava’s seen loads of influencers getting gifted those Tru Fru things so is happy to be seen on her mum’s stories when it comes to a bit of begging 🙄
Jessontheplussize got them gifted the other day, so Ash will have some on the way cos they’re at the same management agency 🙄

Reactions: 3
Considering Oscar supposedly wants to be back on her socials, he never looks happy to be filmed

Reactions: 2
She said she will never ever show a relationship again on social media hahaha
Not our fault you fell in love with a rapsit

• Haha
Reactions: 11