Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so co fused. Yesterday on her stories, she showed Oscar. Today, she’s covered their faces. Absolutely pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's using her kids as some sort of click bait. Like people will be excitingly waiting for them to appear on her next stories or not..

Isn't Ava at the key point of school now? Towards her GCSEs and a Oscar will be going towards making his choices towards exams etc? Younger kids I can understand a bit more, but A & O are at key turning points in life, their education is the only thing bringing them some stability.

She should be fined and in court by now. Ava was on holiday with her friend and TrAsh in Feb. Oscar is on holiday now, but he's not allowed a friend to go...

She's never home regularly, provides such an unstable environment and is bringing them up to think they can just tell people to duck off and there's no consequences.

When O was involved with the bullying, she blamed the school, rather than looking at what's causing his poor mental health and her neglect.

Ava is being brought up to expect things just give to her for free. No value in money, no educating true adult life.

Ash has been trying to push both the kids into the influencing lifestyle, setting them up with accounts, telling people to follow them, using the kids when it suits her PR

someone asked about her ITS collab... Well she was with a sex offender and got dropped by in the style completely, like she never existed

Reactions: 9
What chance in life do her kids have, with this attitude?!?!
I completely understand and sympathise with parents who want to give their kids a holiday and don’t want them to miss school but the prices are so extortionate during school holidays that it just becomes unaffordable. So if you take your kid out school for a holiday once a year say, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that especially if you do it right at the end of the summer term where they’re basically watching dvds all day 😂😂. However she’s done this so many times recently and in fact has so many holidays in a short space of time that this just seems like she’s taking the p. It does not set a good example to the kids at all that you can just ignore the rules (which are there to protect them tbh) and spend as little time in school as you wish. I think O is only in year 8 or something but A must be doing proper exams at some point soon? This is going to affect her future big time. It’s totally selfish behaviour by her mother who has had 6 or so holidays since the beginning of the year I reckon?
---
---
Also meant to add …. I used to go and get my nails done at the same salon she goes to. I don’t anymore as they’re a bit sh*t tbh but the last time I went, I had to wait 45 mins for my appointment WHICH I HAD BOOKED as they were running 45 mins late owing to the fact that TrAsh had rocked up without an appointment, started getting her nails done and then took a long work call outside for 20 minutes. She then came back in and carried on with her (unbooked) appointment meanwhile me and my friend had to sit and wait nearly an hour because of her selfishness. She doesn’t pay for her nails either. Her sense of entitlement disgusts me. I think that’s the last time I went there. And that’s on her!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just caught up with her stories. How many undisclosed ads does she want?

Also says she doesn't lie 😂🤥

She said before she's not materialistic and doesn't spend lots on herself... Just £500 trainers and Gucci sunglasses, sorry sunnies 🤮

Wonder if the elephant is the cover Jail's name from the first time they dated 🤔😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why would companies be happy letting TrAsh tag them when she looks this bloody awful in their stuff?!?!?!
IMG_1884.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow now she’s really scraping the bottom of the brand barrel! So not only will she pong of fart, fish, BO and desperation, she’ll also stink of rancid old biscuits! 🍊🍊🍊
IMG_1886.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Why would companies be happy letting TrAsh tag them when she looks this bloody awful in their stuff?!?!?!View attachment 2915204
She never dresses to suit her shape so always looks so much bigger
---
I completely understand and sympathise with parents who want to give their kids a holiday and don’t want them to miss school but the prices are so extortionate during school holidays that it just becomes unaffordable. So if you take your kid out school for a holiday once a year say, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that especially if you do it right at the end of the summer term where they’re basically watching dvds all day 😂😂. However she’s done this so many times recently and in fact has so many holidays in a short space of time that this just seems like she’s taking the p. It does not set a good example to the kids at all that you can just ignore the rules (which are there to protect them tbh) and spend as little time in school as you wish. I think O is only in year 8 or something but A must be doing proper exams at some point soon? This is going to affect her future big time. It’s totally selfish behaviour by her mother who has had 6 or so holidays since the beginning of the year I reckon?
---
---
Also meant to add …. I used to go and get my nails done at the same salon she goes to. I don’t anymore as they’re a bit sh*t tbh but the last time I went, I had to wait 45 mins for my appointment WHICH I HAD BOOKED as they were running 45 mins late owing to the fact that TrAsh had rocked up without an appointment, started getting her nails done and then took a long work call outside for 20 minutes. She then came back in and carried on with her (unbooked) appointment meanwhile me and my friend had to sit and wait nearly an hour because of her selfishness. She doesn’t pay for her nails either. Her sense of entitlement disgusts me. I think that’s the last time I went there. And that’s on her!!! 😂
Agree with holidays. I think by the time my two were in high school I only took them out once in school time but it was for a wedding and I got extra work for them much to their delight 😝 How will her kids survive in the workplace if they’re brought up not to abide by the rules?

Absolutely disgusting re her nails and the salon doesn’t deserve business when they pander to her! I know of a salon that used to keep a Friday free for reality ‘stars’ but never knew if they’d turn up or not but it was ok cos they’d be ‘recommended’. No way would I lose genuine customers for greedy grifters

Last edited:
  • Wow
My friends daughter took her child out of school and it’s so many times in a school lifetime, not yearly or term. She was taken to court and fined £900 and her friend did the same from a different school and got nothing. Different school, different rules. She was told next time could be a sentence.

Reactions: 4
Wasn't Oscar suspended for the bullying stuff? Then the days off 'ill' and when she felt the school was out of order....

She should have been at least fined by now, they've missed enough without her dragging them places. Seems she's with other family, she covered her kids faces, but happy to show the two young girls (maybe neices)

The fines etc need to be fair, most families worry taking their kids out once a year for a few days, whereas TrAsh doesn't want the kids to Continue to be smarter than her

Reactions: 2
She’s got a fatter arse than she accepts she has.
That dress doesn’t fit as she’s not in a normal body shape proportion.
All she does in her posts now are her own little try one that’s she’s bought and literally has conversations with her self (as in fake questions) trying to explain her tit parenting and unhealthy lifestyle. As for the not drinking 😂😂😂😂
How does she really think that some of those outfits suit her 😳 bleeping hell she’s a state

Reactions: 5
My friends daughter took her child out of school and it’s so many times in a school lifetime, not yearly or term. She was taken to court and fined £900 and her friend did the same from a different school and got nothing. Different school, different rules. She was told next time could be a sentence.
I was a teacher for 15 years, I used to tell the parents to say they were ill, as it’s so unfair to fine a family for going away!! The only time it had an impact on their learning, was if their attendance wasn’t great, and they’d already missed lots of school (I’m not meaning children who’ve legitimately been unwell, and have long term health issues) The fines are issued by the local authorities, not the school directly, so if they were in the same LEA, they should have had the same rules apply.
I can imagine Ashleigh being a parent that at first you think is ok, but then you need to speak to them about something their child has done, and she doesn’t accept her children would do anything wrong. Then would be all over Facebook slagging off the teachers!

• Heart
I was a teacher for 15 years, I used to tell the parents to say they were ill, as it’s so unfair to fine a family for going away!! The only time it had an impact on their learning, was if their attendance wasn’t great, and they’d already missed lots of school (I’m not meaning children who’ve legitimately been unwell, and have long term health issues) The fines are issued by the local authorities, not the school directly, so if they were in the same LEA, they should have had the same rules apply.
I can imagine Ashleigh being a parent that at first you think is ok, but then you need to speak to them about something their child has done, and she doesn’t accept her children would do anything wrong. Then would be all over Facebook slagging off the teachers!
Totally agree with this ⬆. The mistake TrAsh makes is that it’s excessive just like everything else she does. A few days out of school in a year, to go on a holiday where the kids benefit and learn other life skills, is fine. But the excessive holidays she takes them out of school for (and especially at the age that they are) is just teaching them that rules are there to be broken. And if they don’t do well in their exams because they’ve missed too much vital school, or she doesn’t pay any attention to whether they’re actually doing their schoolwork or just skiving off, a million percent she will blame the school as she clearly takes no responsibility or accountability for anything in her life (as we can see from the whole SO drama).

When is she going to stop lying?

Lying about never really drinking alcohol, she posts more pictures of her drinking alcohol than anything remotely healthy

Also still lying about her size, to the point her pants burst at the seams
Such a lying witch

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t matter how many times she tells us she’s the happiest and prettiest she’s ever been it doesn’t make it true.
If she was that happy with her life she wouldn’t want to keep escaping reality by jetting off on holiday after holiday - she’s also said that as soon as she’s home she’s off again to Ireland for work - reckon that’s with BPerfect cosmetics they’ll collab with anyone !!!

Reactions: 14
It doesn’t matter how many times she tells us she’s the happiest and prettiest she’s ever been it doesn’t make it true.
If she was that happy with her life she wouldn’t want to keep escaping reality by jetting off on holiday after holiday - she’s also said that as soon as she’s home she’s off again to Ireland for work - reckon that’s with BPerfect cosmetics they’ll collab with anyone !!!
She does keep on repeating herself doesn’t she!!
She is trying to convince herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4