Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t matter how many times she tells us she’s the happiest and prettiest she’s ever been it doesn’t make it true.
If she was that happy with her life she wouldn’t want to keep escaping reality by jetting off on holiday after holiday - she’s also said that as soon as she’s home she’s off again to Ireland for work - reckon that’s with BPerfect cosmetics they’ll collab with anyone !!!
Definitely as it’s Belfast and Dublin

Reactions: 5
I’d be pretty surprised if Bperfect want to use Ash. They do a lot of joint events with ITS, did a massive collab with Jac Jossa and have an upcoming collab with Perrie Sian as well. They’d be well aware of her losing her ITS contract and why, so can’t see them wanting to take the risk on her personally. Also I’ve never seen her ever advertise anything they sell. I remember her saying Jacs fake tan was the best ever, but that wasn’t a paid ad. That was because at that time, she was always blowing smoke up her arse cos she thought they looked like twins 🙄😂
Also she’s such a huge advocate for SpaceNK, who have seemingly got no problem with what’s come out, so I reckon she knows what side her bread is buttered. Will say though she has purposely been going on about make up a lot more recently, so there maybe a reason for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It doesn’t matter how many times she tells us she’s the happiest and prettiest she’s ever been it doesn’t make it true.
If she was that happy with her life she wouldn’t want to keep escaping reality by jetting off on holiday after holiday - she’s also said that as soon as she’s home she’s off again to Ireland for work - reckon that’s with BPerfect cosmetics they’ll collab with anyone !!!
Please don’t send her here, we don’t want her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going by her stories this morning, if she’s not got a collab with Bperfect, she’s definitely after one. I have never seen her use or say she uses any of their products and suddenly she’s advertising another influencers collab with them, that’s due out today and saying she loves their products 🙄

Reactions: 7
It's probably easier and will save us all time if we just assume everything she says now is absolutely bullocks and we can save energy trying to sort out the little lies from the absolutely colossal lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is definitely doing something with Bperfect, mentioned dublin/belfast & now tagging them non stop & that scraghead Scarlets world who has been given a box to collab with!!! There all as bad as each other!

Reactions: 7
So that’s a full house now of showing both her kids and her mother again on her page. Didn’t take long.
Times must be hard as she’s now flogging her daughters page, no doubt she’s thinking of her future career.
Yesterday’s posts were all about ‘look I do things with my kids’ so she can then duck off again and leave them.
I can smell her desperation from here!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So that’s a full house now of showing both her kids and her mother again on her page. Didn’t take long.
Times must be hard as she’s now flogging her daughters page, no doubt she’s thinking of her future career.
Yesterday’s posts were all about ‘look I do things with my kids’ so she can then duck off again and leave them.
I can smell her desperation from here!!
I can’t watch her anymore so just catch up on here. I get the impression, more so after her rant about being fined for holidays in school time, she doesn’t encourage her kids when they are at school. Trying to get her daughter as an Instagrammer? Fair enough do that as a sideline but I always encouraged mine to study and try their hardest as getting a good job means good grades. So when these type of grifters are no longer able to earn their living by sitting on their fat arses what are they going to do? Clearly desperate

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she made a big thing of not showing her kids or mum on her page anymore, then shows them, and now covering them up again.

Reactions: 6