Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are travelling abroad on an airplane - bring your Passport!

And if you are bringing your kids - bring theirs too ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you are going to Orlando there’s the cutest theme park tell them I sent you, it’s bloomin amazing galz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just looking for advice. I've never been stateside and was wondering how I would go about it. Anyone any ideas or tips?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Log onto aoibhe Lingus and book a flight simples IYKYK
---
If you want to go to Disneyland you need to fly to America
You can thank me later xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just looking for advice. I've never been stateside and was wondering how I would go about it. Anyone any ideas or tips?
You should change your euros to Dollars. They use a different currency in America x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You need to go to a place called the airport and you will see people dressed in green they will help you. Bring a bag. Bags are good for putting things in lolz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
America are behind us in time. There's different time zones and everything! So don't forget to put back the clocks on your phones galz! #iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much to take in, not sure i couldn't manage it.
It’s a lot gurlll - especially for someone who doesn’t fling paninis for a living- don’t beat yourself up- follow me for more tips hun
( I can also heat your panini up!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d recommend parking near the airport first and watching the planes come in just so you have an idea of how the plane lands and takes off…..
Oh & Something I always do is to reach out to the airline crew on their personal instagrams to thank them for being so amazing!
Have a MAD 24 hours when you get there, oh and tag me in your posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg!! I've been litreraaaallllayyy walking around banging into walls. These tips are a GAME CHANGER. Now off I go to figure out how to get myself dressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really irritates me how she posts these little nuggets of information like none of us have ever travelled with kids…this is the one that brought her steriliser on holidays when Lily was small…then a follower told her about the microwave bags she could use…THEN she almost claimed she discovered them!
The same woman who brought her to the Dominican Republic (I believe), didnt get her vaccinated even though its recommended, and then when she got sick tried to downplay it as her and Sean dragged the child to a helicopter day trip on a bleeping island for the gram

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You need to go to a place called the airport and you will see people dressed in green they will help you. Bring a bag. Bags are good for putting things in lolz.
The people in green also do more than heat up a chicken and stuffing panini too so don't be afraid to ask. And deffo message them about how kind and thoughtful they are
---
I know of this one girl who rode the pilot..it's not for everyone but you could try manifest that if you want

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she be about the aerlingus lounge much in Dublin? Would love to see her mad self in the wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm really embarrassed for her, the whole video and speech she made, the over top dramatic words playing over the video "she did it for her kids" shite about keeping them off social media, she posted every single move made by them on that holiday, she literally hides their eyes, nose and mouth and that's it, that's not protecting them and giving them their privacy or whatever shite she spouted about not being made take them off SM. it's all so fake the videos she posts of them jumping over the waves, or holding hands claiming it's precious memories made, no it's just recordings for Instagram effa to keep rolling out your single mom doing it alone status.

• Heart
Sorry now I see she’s trying to be so “transparent” with saying she takes those hair supplements but this isn’t part of the campaign or whatever but it’s clearly an ad for the hair lounge??? They’re forever doling out freebies to her and Siobhan oh but they never, ever declare it. You’d think they’d cop on?? This couldn’t be more clear of an ad if it were on QVC??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.