Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he’s just as bad as her…. He was loving the attention id say and he prob asked her to video him…. sure sunglasses and hat on? I doubt you wear the hat going from your car to the house? surly they wear it in the airport… so it was all for the likes etc…. they are just as bad as eachother…..
as for the emoji over the kids faces???? like why bother posting the pic? Dose!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she doesn’t post the kids how will we know she’s doing it all for them & living her best single mother life?! 🫤🫤🫤

• Haha
Really? Haha, that’s so funny. Sure going by her you would swear she’s head pilot in are Lingus 🤣.
a friend of mine is an ex aer lingos pilot (he was never a captain). A load of them went out for pints on Friday. He wouldn’t tell me any goss (he’s very loyal) but they did have a good laugh at Juan’s expense.
Gosh when I think back there were so many cringe moments. Remember when she said their plan was to move to Florida before Lily was 5. They were going to live there and be pilots.

She's lucky it never happened, she would've been left high and dry when Juan went back to his house in Dublin.

• Haha
If she doesn’t post the kids how will we know she’s doing it all for them & living her best single mother life?! 🫤🫤🫤
Yeah solo parenting on the holiday! The three musketeers. Oh no that’d be the 5 muscateers including the dad and his girlfriend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well he’s just as bad as her…. He was loving the attention id say and he prob asked her to video him…. sure sunglasses and hat on? I doubt you wear the hat going from your car to the house? surly they wear it in the airport… so it was all for the likes etc…. they are just as bad as eachother…..
as for the emoji over the kids faces???? like why bother posting the pic? Dose!!!
I'm certain at the time that someone who worked in Aer Lingus posted that the uniform he was wearing wasn't the standard issue uniform either.
My hazy memory is thinking that the stripes he had on the shoulders of the jacket don't come with the jacket. So they were put there intentionally 😅😅😅😅😅😅
Hopefully someone will remember better than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm certain at the time that someone who worked in Aer Lingus posted that the uniform he was wearing wasn't the standard issue uniform either.
My hazy memory is thinking that the stripes he had on the shoulders of the jacket don't come with the jacket. So they were put there intentionally 😅😅😅😅😅😅
Somewhere in my dull grew matter that rings a bell too. I’m putting my poor memory down to menopause 🤣

• Haha
I'm nearly sure he had to take them off and then stick them on the basic witch Penneys wanna be maverick bomber jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the point in posting this crap.. ffs she’s totally unhinged … get a grip aoife you head melt. It must be killing her to keep the kids faces off social media 🤣
If you want to keep your kids offline, KEEP THEM COMPLETELY OFFLINE!

Attention seeking geebag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s not forget the sound track she chose 😂 and it wasn’t ironic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I understand parents wanting to hide a child’s face but I hate when they have the emoji face over, it’s creepy!
Agreed. Like uncanny valley. Wouldnt put it past her to be doing it on purpose so that she can complain she has no other choice because of Juan. Christ even a flower or ✈ emoji would look less creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she repeat herself over and over.
I'm noticing this a lot lately.

The scooter story...
So this is a very large suitcase. The scooters don't fold. So I just put them in. It's a very large suitcase. I just pop the scooters in. They don't fold.
On and on and onnnnnnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The scooter story...
So this is a very large suitcase. The scooters don't fold. So I just put them in. It's a very large suitcase. I just pop the scooters in. They don't fold.
It wrecks my head. Said it a few weeks ago, she goes on like someone who is absolutely locked and can’t remember what they said 10 seconds ago

Reactions: 12

The scooter story...
Wanderlust Aoibhe hardly made a full story about how she PLACED scooters into a deep (really deep) suitcase. Oh she’s just a wealth of knowledge when it comes to traveling. Must remember to write that one down.

• Haha
Wanderlust Aoibhe hardly made a full story about how she PLACED scooters into a deep (really deep) suitcase. Oh she’s just a wealth of knowledge when it comes to traveling. Must remember to write that one down.
She really irritates me how she posts these little nuggets of information like none of us have ever travelled with kids…this is the one that brought her steriliser on holidays when Lily was small…then a follower told her about the microwave bags she could use…THEN she almost claimed she discovered them!

Reactions: 11
That reminds me. Guys, if you go to New York you HAVE to visit Time Square, guys. Thank me later 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.