Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I just seen? 😵💫
She looks like she is preparing for a pap smear with that pose.

Petition to change this thread to a rave thread for the Aurora Borealis? Have been hoping to see it tonight but nothing so far. I’m loving the pics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If only we had the soundtrack of that picture...it would sound like

Thump
Thump
Thump
Ma'am, this is your landlord, rent is due
Thump thump thump

She's delusional.

Her daughter is also posting weird public videos of their apartment (and a very peculiar, intentionally cruel song message) and anyone can see who she communicates with.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah I'm bleeping jealous 😫😉
You'll be in for a treat tonight, so many places in the UK can see it, so it's gonna be amazing where you are 😍.
I've been literally standing for an hour in my garden, such a clear night, can see loads of stars, which is unusual for London, anyway...it's faint, but look at the pink and green. Also been seen in West London too😱😱
It's on my bucket list, to go to Finland/Iceland to see them, for years now.
Take loads of photos please!View attachment 2928187
For London that is amazing and probably the best you’ll get but still really good despite all the light pollution. I was there in London when the Icelandic ash made tit purple or whatever, lived in Frognal off finchley road and the sky was wild.
Been to Iceland before but didn’t catch any northern lights. Usually we see it here in Canada because of how cold it gets. To keep it on topic, i bet we’ll see posts from I and B who’ve driven out of the city somewhere if it’s meant to affect California the same way ❤
---
Puked in my mouth a little View attachment 2928213
[/QUOTE]
She’s channeling Sunset Boulevard. And we know how that ended. Oh wait. She no longer has a swimming pool…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If only we had the soundtrack of that picture...it would sound like

Thump
Thump
Thump
Ma'am, this is your landlord, rent is due
Thump thump thump

She's delusional.

Her daughter is also posting weird public videos of their apartment (and a very peculiar, intentionally cruel song message) and anyone can see who she communicates with.
What is the song?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even filtered, she's unattractive.
---
Please don't! Think about people's eyes.

1000006451.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What is the song?
I don't want to identify a CHILD'S public social media in the same week as seeing the lupine link that comes up. That would make it even more discoverable. There's also no mother around for someone who cannot BEAR TO BE APART. Oh wait it's selfies time. This is becoming legit insane.

But it's about lack of communication & having all you need in the immediate vicinity.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
so they actually didnt go last year becase of the fake RO then?
gettyimages-2152407388-612x612.jpg

gettyimages-2152406893-612x612.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.