Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she or one of her more rabid fans has set up a sock on Instagram called Tits Akimbo? Which was clearly taken from here. And now they're trying to follow people who follow BW or comment on her posts?

That's interesting.

Looking at someone's public SM who calls themselves a public figure and has a verified account isn't stalking them. Creating new anonymous accounts to send follow requests to private accounts for the sole purpose of watching them/attempting to dox them or make them feel unsafe is.

MOO

• Wow
Reactions: 61
I don’t think Alice is planning for the girls to leave home.

I’ve thought for some time part of her endgame is to damage her kids and their chances in the world so severely they won’t move out, or if they do they’ll stay very close and rely on Alice for money.

Ella is a few short years away from college applications. What chances has she got, with the unschooling she’s been subjected to and the emotional trauma she’s carrying? I deeply hope I’m wrong and that they can get out from under her grasp and live fulfilling lives (and you don’t necessarily need college for that), but I’m certain Alice is consciously trying to damage them enough that they won’t leave her.

if they move out:

1) her identity as ‘single mom who can’t work’ will be gone
2) her excuse for not working will be gone
3) she will be absolutely alone
4) there’s a risk the girls might establish a relationship with Ioan and Bianca

I hope I’m wrong but everything she is doing screams ‘stunt my children‘s education, emotional security, maturity, social life, and life chances’ to me.
I hate to say it, but I completely agree with this ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So she or one of her more rabid fans has set up a sock on Instagram called Tits Akimbo? Which was clearly taken from here. And now they're trying to follow people who follow BW or comment on her posts?

That's interesting.

Looking at someone's public SM who calls themselves a public figure and has a verified account isn't stalking them. Creating new anonymous accounts to send follow requests to private accounts for the sole purpose of watching them/attempting to dox them or make them feel unsafe is.

MOO
I think it's more a case of Alice desperately wanting to link Bianca to tattle and identifying tattle members to link them to Bianca is a part of it. This thread wouldn't have existed if Alice hadn't created a false narrative to begin with about her divorce but Alice is too arrogant to recognise that. You reap what you sow Alice!

Reactions: 27
I get Botox, had filler twice and had plastic surgery on my eyes, zero judgement on getting a bit of help when needed. Mr Brie gets a droopy eye when he is tired or stressed, that is probably why I noticed it. I have a great plastic surgeon whose practice does my Botox. I agree, I wouldn't let just anyone do it.
Feel like sharing the recommendation? 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One thing that really helped me with weight around the middle was Petronella Raven (something) Human Being Diet - in 3 weeks I lost a stone and it helped me keep it off! Incredible....
I looked up the diet and watched some videos, but don’t think I could be that restrictive… Alice might give it a shot, though. She could eat the fish she has shipped from thousands of miles away *and* the dry ice it comes in 🤭 No, she’d never have enough discipline. Two days on vegetable soup and Epsom salts?
How did you not eat the carpet at the start? I’d be snacking on ceiling plaster! Kudos for your strength and perseverance!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well that's 2 things Alice definitely isn't
Maybe slut would have been a better description, especially with her legs akimbo. If I was a teenage girl, nearly 15 yrs old, I would be mortified if my mother posted something like that.

Reactions: 14
Some people are just lucky. Of course being and actor and in LA he would looks after himself, but I meet so many in ordinary professions - I mean outside looks obsessed industry - that have better skin than him without doing anything. Including some farmers and gardeners (so much for "sun ages you" theory). But he does look good, and I agree - tired. Unsurprisingly so
The sun most definitely ages you. Living as many years in SoCal as Ioan has, he could look a lot worse. Guess which twin liked to tan?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Another fan that was duped by her posting old pics
1000029761.jpg

This "you are free" narrative is so dumb btw. she is the one who didnt want to leave and who thought her marriage was great, if you take this at face value she was always "free" and Ioan cant turn suddenly into a dead weight either if you wanted to hold on him as she claimed - you cannot have it both ways.

they are very very desperate to lump her together with women who survived abusive relationships, but she is the opposite: her partner was the survivor.

Reactions: 38
Come on Allce petal It’s time for your daily walk down memory lane old girl. 🙄

Im glad judge Josh is coming in hot. l don’t think I’d last much longer without him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I accidentally clicked an Alice story about a year ago and panicked in case of trolls. I went and did some research and apparently if you blocked Alice after watching the story and then unblock again later they can’t see you have watched the story?

Reactions: 4
How exactly are Ioan and Bianca rubbing anything in? The abuser is hurt? Cry me a river. I think seeing the kiss photos, loved up shots from dinners, vacation pics, and afternoons in the park is just what Alice should have to see. They have survived 3 + years of abuse that Alice and her fools have unleashed on them. duck you, Alice and the idiots who follow you.
I'm waiting for the wedding, honeymoon, and family photos. Suck it Alice.

1000006529.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
hundreds of people will click her story, she has also no way to distinguish normal followers from any of you, so you are safe

really, your biggest risk is commenting on Bianca's posts or commenting (or liking) negative posts on Alice's feed

Reactions: 28
How exactly are Ioan and Bianca rubbing anything in? The abuser is hurt? Cry me a river. I think seeing the kiss photos, loved up shots from dinners, vacation pics, and afternoons in the park is just what Alice should have to see. They have survived 3 + years of abuse that Alice and her fools have unleashed on them. duck you, Alice and the idiots who follow you.
I'm waiting for the wedding, honeymoon, and family photos. Suck it Alice.

View attachment 2930068
I'm so glad they are no longer hiding their love, it's not a dirty sordid secret affair like Alice tried to claim it was. Taking back their power and narrative has been therapeutic for both of them. Moo!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.