Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she's taking Ottie to the same Theme park her and Joe went to as kids and is going to try and recreate the same photos. 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Of course she's taking Ottie to the same Theme park her and Joe went to as kids and is going to try and recreate the same photos. 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:
Repeating her life with her own kids, thankfully Alfie has a bit of adventure in him to pass on to them or they’d end up sluggy couch potatoes by the time they’re 30 too 😅

Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before, but I despise her habit of laughing at herself after she speaks. Her vlogs are unbearable for it.

And this jumper does *nothing* for her.
IMG_6507.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
34 isn't a big milestone she is such a idiot. Also Alfie's smug vlog title.:mad:
---
'Waking up in a hotel on my birthday is what dreams are made of' errm yeah if your dreams are boring. 🤣

Sorry but I dislike her engagement ring it looks like something you get from a Kinder surprise egg.
---
Why has she got so much baking stuff when she hardly bakes?

Also its just clips of things she's filmed as she hasn't got time to film a lot etc etc. Its your job put the time and effort in or dont bother!
---
She thinks cleaning out a few drawers is 'quite a big task'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I cannot abide this thing of putting out the exact same content on Alfie's channel told from his point of view and then the exact same content repeated on her channel but told from Zoe's pov.

The meet Novie vlog where they tell the tale in one part of the house for her audience then move to a different location in the house to tell it all over again for his audience is insufferable and now we get her birthday told twice over its so narcissistic to think ' they ' will want my take on it and then they will want the same again but yours.
No Alfie we don't, it's repetitive and self indulgent .

All this bollocks of we have a different audience ...... no you really don't.
You're under the same roof raising the same children.

Reactions: 24
I cannot abide this thing of putting out the exact same content on Alfie's channel told from his point of view and then the exact same content repeated on her channel but told from Zoe's pov.

The meet Novie vlog where they tell the tale in one part of the house for her audience then move to a different location in the house to tell it all over again for his audience is insufferable and now we get her birthday told twice over its so narcissistic to think ' they ' will want my take on it and then they will want the same again but yours.

She sure has dragged her birthday out, in Alfie vlog last week now in her vlog this week, Seriously no one cares, you are 34 not 16. The way she sits with a childish grin on her face while everyone sings happy birthday to her is soo indulgent :sick: GROW UP!

Reactions: 25

It's like back in the old days when the BritCrew all went off together to VidCon, they would all be together all weekend, all vlog it, and all post videos of basically the same content.

You only ever needed to watch one video not 7 or however many it was.

But Zoe and Alfie doing it in their own home telling the same story is next level narcissism.

I can't even watch the video with the phrase living happier or whatever bollocks it is in the title. Like duck off! You don't work. You are loaded. Can do anything you want. Life can't get any easier for you.

The only way to be happier is to actually do something with your lives, which they clearly won't do.

• Heart
Lily Pebbles watching the section with Anna in slo mo to work out what they’re talking about and any clues for why she was so unceremoniously replaced as a bestie.

I also think if there was a hotel that gave me an apartment sized room presumably for free or heavily discounted, personalised items and unlimited room service… I’d say it was my favourite too.

Reactions: 10
When Ottie said 'I learnt that at school' and Alfie said 'you don't go to school' do we think she goes to nursey?

Love how when he's talking about finding time for everyone he says 'in one glass is my family and Zoe' he still doesn't see Zoe as family 🤣
---
We'd all be living the 'happiest life' if we were millionaires, hardly worked ( and when we did it was holding a camera in front of our faces),healthy kids, babysitter on tap, everything gifted. Like duck OFF and read the room you ignorant Tory twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd be devastated if someone id completely uprooted for, been with for 10+ years and had his kids didn't consider me family! but at same time he knows she's so dependent on him he could say/do anything and he'll have no consequences

Reactions: 16
It seems like Zoe only had kids so she could see herself and alfie replicated in minuture and to recreate her own childhood.

That entire intro of hers said she hasn't faced being her 30s yet, and she's having a hard time with the four years that flew by.

Reactions: 4
When she says she invited her family over and they did "prezzies" girl how old are you lol. Is it normal for other people in their thirties to make such a big deal of their birthday? all power to you if you get presents and cards, that's great, but it strikes me as so odd, i can't even imagine the others in her family (Sugg or Deyes side) do anything like it?

Reactions: 22

---
A lot of this just makes me feel so sorry for all the children that are toted around on social media like accessories

Reactions: 1
Definitely dresses Ottie boyish to fit the boy girl aesthetic. She wants the same relationship her and Joe had for her girls, except its impossible to recreate family dynamics. If Zoe had a sister, Ottie would be dressed accordingly. Her desire to recreate old videos and pictures as if it was the 90s for some kind of self indulgent nostalgia is beyond weird.
I remember watching videos of her and Joe reacting to old footage of themselves as kids and if i remember rightly Joes outfits are not much different to Otties. She's obsessed with the past. She must think her childhood was the absolute best yo want to recreate it all again for her kids.

My take on it is if you are into dressing your kids gender neutral that's fair enough BUT at least dress them BOTH gender neutral. I don't think its fair that Ottie is dressed in back to front caps, horrible sludge coloured corduroy trousers and chunky boots while Novie is dressed in cute outfits and has worn more colour then Ottie ever did at that age.

What about when Ottie looks back at the photos and see's herself dressed like an orphan and Novie dressed all cute? she's going to wonder why. Obviously if Ottie chooses to dress that way when she's older then fair enough.

Reactions: 17
So we’ve got to the point w her yt channel that she no longer even speaks throughout filming her day, she just films and when she has a spare min she sits down n tells us what happens whilst multitasking doing her makeup?😂 HOW do these people make money??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So we’ve got to the point w her yt channel that she no longer even speaks throughout filming her day, she just films and when she has a spare min she sits down n tells us what happens whilst multitasking doing her makeup?😂 HOW do these people make money??
help. she has managed to hit a new low.
so impressive tbh

Reactions: 6
She is an absolute joke. You cannot sit there and say you haven't had any time to film when your fella lives with you and doesn't hardly work and you have your mum on tap to babysit. How about you book your mum to babysit for the day and put some bloody effort into filming a vlog, you know YOUR JOB!

Can you imagine any other new mums going back to work and saying 'oh I only answered a few emails as I didn't have much time'. :rolleyes:

Last edited: