Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they got so much time in their day to play a game together without the kids. its really not something most adults with 2 small children that have the time to do so.

Reactions: 15
They really are not on the same page when it comes to having another kid. In her latest video Zoe explicitly says “now I feel like my family is complete” while in a recent video Alfie said “if we don’t have another baby”… it’s very very obvious that he wants a third and is clearly expecting Zoe to come round to the idea.

Lolled when she said they had the double buggy with them in London and were ready for city adventures, I bet the buggy never left the car!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is an absolute joke. You cannot sit there and say you haven't had any time to film when your fella lives with you and doesn't hardly work and you have your mum on tap to babysit. How about you book your mum to babysit for the day and put some bloody effort into filming a vlog, you know YOUR JOB!

Can you imagine any other new mums going back to work and saying 'oh I only answered a few emails as I didn't have much time'. :rolleyes:
Or if you were serious about going back to ‘work’ sign your children up to a nursery. They can well afford it and then they’d actually have dedicated time to do their ‘job’.

Reactions: 11
It's so annoying watching her do her hair and make up for ages while now having two children. Makes you feel like your doing something wrong with one and don't get even time to brush your hair some days! Then she's in the biggest hotel room ever literally an apartment and has one child asleep in another room while she does nothing. Nobody has that luxury normally all in the one hotel room. Plus a four month old is not meant to be left alone to nap maybe it's just me but I never would. Plus her tidying the kitchen she honestly has it so easy the two children must be just perfect sleep all night.They just don't have a clue what real life is like

Reactions: 18
It's so annoying watching her do her hair and make up for ages while now having two children. Makes you feel like your doing something wrong with one and don't get even time to brush your hair some days! Then she's in the biggest hotel room ever literally an apartment and has one child asleep in another room while she does nothing. Nobody has that luxury normally all in the one hotel room. Plus a four month old is not meant to be left alone to nap maybe it's just me but I never would. Plus her tidying the kitchen she honestly has it so easy the two children must be just perfect sleep all night.They just don't have a clue what real life is like
Just remember, they're only showing you what they want you to see. Even money can't buy you perfect children! She has Alfie home all day every day .. everything is easier with two of you.

Reactions: 14
Just remember, they're only showing you what they want you to see. Even money can't buy you perfect children! She has Alfie home all day every day .. everything is easier with two of you.
Not just 2 they have grandparents/aunties and uncles on tap.

Reactions: 13
i’ve never posted in the zoella threads before but i’ve just randomly watched the vid of her introducing her other baby and wow… that baby waking and there already aa camera in her face. the moment she opens her eyes it’s a camera and not a human face. can’t even imagine what these influencer babies brains and lives will be like. not a minute where your mummy and daddy don’t have “that thing” in their hands.

your parents watching you through a lense, - jump monkey jump - counting the views and potential profit while editing clips of their own children/babies for millions of strangers.

not a new thought I know and probably not articulated well but … just wow. zoe and her babies and also all the other influencers and theirs… and zoe is one of the more level headed and less exploitative! this is barely scratching the surface compared to what’s out there. we are fucked

Reactions: 21
i’ve never posted in the zoella threads before but i’ve just randomly watched the vid of her introducing her other baby and wow… that baby waking and there already aa camera in her face. the moment she opens her eyes it’s a camera and not a human face. can’t even imagine what these influencer babies brains and lives will be like. not a minute where your mummy and daddy don’t have “that thing” in their hands.

your parents watching you through a lense, - jump monkey jump - counting the views and potential profit while editing clips of their own children/babies for millions of strangers.

not a new thought I know and probably not articulated well but … just wow. zoe and her babies and also all the other influencers and theirs… and zoe is one of the more level headed and less exploitative! this is barely scratching the surface compared to what’s out there. we are fucked
So sad and anything they do baking , activities, outings , whatever is recorded by a camera for strangers to see. Can you imagine that so is it for the child or the strangers? It's always like they playing up to the camera. It must be such a hard thing to grow up with. Go to the beach it's on camera , bake a cake it's on camera , it's insane!
---
Plus cleaners and multiple assistants, don't ever compare yourself to them, they live a privileged life for the most part, plus they only show what they want you to see.
Yes they literally have so much help it's weird. Playing a board game with two small children is so strange. Most of us would be so exhausted and run around trying to get something done clean up and maybe watch something but that be about it. The vlogs make it look like she's never with the children alone or at all , someone is always helping or the children are not there. It's weird.

Reactions: 15
Zoe mentioned she was home videoing a lot of the family etc so why not stop featuring the kids in vlogs so much? Alfie's even worse he makes Ottie a main feature and even puts subtitles in his videos of what Ottie is saying. I mean please no one cares that much to know EXACTLY what a toddler is saying.

Oh please don't compare your life with these two privileged, pampered fools. I'm sure you do more parenting in a day then these do in a week. They have Zoe's mum there all the time helping out. I mean jeez she even moved her whole life to Brighton but that was probably because she knew if she didn't she would only see her grandkids once a year when Zoe could be bothered to visit her family at Christmas.

I don't know any parents who work with two young kids who have the time to sit doing their makeup for 20 minutes, squeeze fresh orange juice in the morning (maybe at the weekend but deffo not in the week), prat about organising drawers full of tit you don't use, going to play tennis then go for a coffee, play board games. So not true to real life so take no notice! (y)
---
You never see them cook a meal from scratch but have to time to piss about tiding drawers and playing games. Such weird childish behaviour for parents of two!

Reactions: 20
Zoe mentioned she was home videoing a lot of the family etc so why not stop featuring the kids in vlogs so much? Alfie's even worse he makes Ottie a main feature and even puts subtitles in his videos of what Ottie is saying. I mean please no one cares that much to know EXACTLY what a toddler is saying.

Oh please don't compare your life with these two privileged, pampered fools. I'm sure you do more parenting in a day then these do in a week. They have Zoe's mum there all the time helping out. I mean jeez she even moved her whole life to Brighton but that was probably because she knew if she didn't she would only see her grandkids once a year when Zoe could be bothered to visit her family at Christmas.

I don't know any parents who work with two young kids who have the time to sit doing their makeup for 20 minutes, squeeze fresh orange juice in the morning (maybe at the weekend but deffo not in the week), prat about organising drawers full of tit you don't use, going to play tennis then go for a coffee, play board games. So not true to real life so take no notice! (y)
---
You never see them cook a meal from scratch but have to time to piss about tiding drawers and playing games. Such weird childish behaviour for parents of two!
I was absolutely triggered seeing how Zoe put a four month old baby down for a sleep so easily at the hotel. Nap time for most mums is absolutely devastatingly hard but Zoe made it look so simple. Yet she had the ability to yap away to a camera about how happy she is and her family is complete.

Zoe is always dressed and has her hair extensions curled, when I was in the thick of newborn life I barely had time to brush my teeth.

I would love to know their care set up- there is NO way they don’t have help with how mellow and chill they are as a couple.

Reactions: 20
An old video from 2018 was recommended to me on yt and I watched a few mins of it and Zoe was wearing such well fitting/tight clothes and she looked a lot better? Everything she wears is over sized and baggy now.

Reactions: 6
Even if they didn’t have help, you have to remember this is a couple where both don’t really work. No one has a morning commute to get ready for, the need to sleep because of an important meeting or presentation, etc. they also don’t have financial stress because they both are staying home and are likely to have too of the line everything to make their lives as easy as possible.

But we already know that they at least for sure have family help, but in all likelihood have other help that they just hide from the cameras.

Reactions: 22
They really are not on the same page when it comes to having another kid. In her latest video Zoe explicitly says “now I feel like my family is complete” while in a recent video Alfie said “if we don’t have another baby”… it’s very very obvious that he wants a third and is clearly expecting Zoe to come round to the idea.

Lolled when she said they had the double buggy with them in London and were ready for city adventures, I bet the buggy never left the car!

he only wants a boy though i think

I was absolutely triggered seeing how Zoe put a four month old baby down for a sleep so easily at the hotel. Nap time for most mums is absolutely devastatingly hard but Zoe made it look so simple. Yet she had the ability to yap away to a camera about how happy she is and her family is complete.

Zoe is always dressed and has her hair extensions curled, when I was in the thick of newborn life I barely had time to brush my teeth.

I would love to know their care set up- there is NO way they don’t have help with how mellow and chill they are as a couple.
They absolutely have to have help we don't see whether it's family taking the kids every week for a day or something because no way are they doing the parenting

Reactions: 2

They have a sleep expert, well they did with Ottie. The thing is also she could have been trying to get Novie down for 40 minutes but she wouldn't ever say that she makes out it's all sunshine and roses.
---
They absolutely have to have help we don't see whether it's family taking the kids every week for a day or something because no way are they doing the parenting
Alfie's parents have Ottie one day a week.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else raise a sneaky eyebrow when she laughed and said to camera ' we find the best way to parent is to divide and conquer'

She feels super confident and in control of having two children as long as her man is on hand AT ALL TIMES .

To hear her admit what we could all clearly see was still a bit surprising,
if she is with Novie then Alfie needs take full charge of all of Ottie's needs, divide the kids up and she can cope so it's a good job Alfie has admitted that 'work' in the coming years is totally off the cards 👀

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else raise a sneaky eyebrow when she laughed and said to camera ' we find the best way to parent is to divide and conquer'

She feels super confident and in control of having two children as long as her man is on hand AT ALL TIMES .

To hear her admit what we could all clearly see was still a bit surprising,
if she is with Novie then Alfie needs take full charge of all of Ottie's needs, divide the kids up and she can cope so it's a good job Alfie has admitted that 'work' in the coming years is totally off the cards 👀
What will happen when the kids are older and both want to be with one parent? Zoe wont be able to cope and will have to call mummy 🤭

Reactions: 9
My take on it is if you are into dressing your kids gender neutral that's fair enough BUT at least dress them BOTH gender neutral. I don't think its fair that Ottie is dressed in back to front caps, horrible sludge coloured corduroy trousers and chunky boots while Novie is dressed in cute outfits and has worn more colour then Ottie ever did at that age.

What about when Ottie looks back at the photos and see's herself dressed like an orphan and Novie dressed all cute? she's going to wonder why. Obviously if Ottie chooses to dress that way when she's older then fair enough.
When my siblings announced their pregnancies, before they knew if they were having a boy or a girl, I bought lots of gender neutral clothes, but in fun/bright colours and prints ( stars, giraffes, foxes, yellow, dogs, red, stripes, sage green…) and even when I find out if I am having a niece or nephew, I still try to get clothes that another future child of the opposite gender could wear.
And I think Zoe needs therapy, as she seems stuck in the time when she was happiest, when she was a child but before her parents divorced, which can be pretty traumatic.
Alfie not considering her family is just sad!

Reactions: 12