Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old video from 2018 was recommended to me on yt and I watched a few mins of it and Zoe was wearing such well fitting/tight clothes and she looked a lot better? Everything she wears is over sized and baggy now.
But Zoe is a trend chaser and the Gen Z trend is to wear baggy. It’s striking to you because Zoe isn’t Gen Z, she’s a millenial. But that just speaks to how lacking in her own identity she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I only just saw her latest instagram post - so she's going to visit her hometown with Joe and she wants to recreate her childhood pictures with Ottie? Her obsession with herself and her childhood really knows no bounds, does it?

Reactions: 31
I only just saw her latest instagram post - so she's going to visit her hometown with Joe and she wants to recreate her childhood pictures with Ottie? Her obsession with herself and her childhood really knows no bounds, does it?
She's going to Blackgang Chine, which is a sort of theme park on the Isle of Wight.

Reactions: 7
The cringe calendar Joe and Zoe made of recreating their childhood photos was bad enough. But this is just grim. Like make some new memories, you live in Brighton and an hour away from London and with easy access to the world, see something new, make something new and special with that.

Her kids will have no attachment or sentimentality about Zoe's childhood town, Zoe never even goes there.

Reactions: 25
Isn’t she like a friggin broken record? Her whole life is it on repeat. She even still uses that collection concealer as foundation….

Reactions: 16
She should be making new memories for her kids like taking them to Disneyland or something not garden centres, hotel rooms and recreating what she did 30 years ago!

Reactions: 30
I’d say it’s still a bit early for Disney, especially the amount of travel they would do for something the kids won’t remember. Should wait until Novie is at least 4. But they could definitely just do more local things like local parks, soft plays, take baby classes (like a baby gymnastics or music), take them to local pools/waterparks, etc.

Reactions: 14
I’d say it’s still a bit early for Disney, especially the amount of travel they would do for something the kids won’t remember. Should wait until Novie is at least 4. But they could definitely just do more local things like local parks, soft plays, take baby classes (like a baby gymnastics or music), take them to local pools/waterparks, etc.
If I lived in that close proximity to tbe beach and had no responsibilities I'd be taking my toddler to the beach every day. Wear the fucker out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t see a problem with her taking the kids to the Isle of Wight. It’s a popular enough destination and it can be fun for them. My problem is she’s doing it to recreate pictures / recreate her childhood. She’s not taking ottie because she thinks ottie would find it fun, she’s taking ottie because Zoe will find it fun.

Reactions: 39
Isle of Wight or more local isn’t so bad, Disney with as far as it is and then having to fly such a long way and deal with a time change I just don’t see as worth it with the kids that are. It’s like if you live by Disney, sure take them. But do t go out of your way for a very long trip at that age.

Reactions: 4
IMG_4911.jpeg

Cringe.
Did she really try to tease 🥲🫠
Nobody finds you exciting, Zoe. We don’t care if you’ll vlog or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG her Q&A on IG, is she for real? hasn't got any time for herself and walks around with 2 week unwashed hair. GET REAL you've got your mum on tap and we've seen you in the vlogs PLAYING board GAMES with Alfie so don't come with the 'no time for anything' bullshit love!:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 37
All her insta answers are utter bullshit, making it sound like she is parenting 24/7 when we know the reality is different!

Reactions: 27
All her insta answers are utter bullshit, making it sound like she is parenting 24/7 when we know the reality is different!
Also noticed in one post she says she's been doing voices for Otties puppet all morning so clearly not run off her feet if she can sit and play for hours on end. 🤣

Reactions: 12
Alfie's parents have got Ottie for two days while they put some top soil on the flower beds and drill a hole in a wall.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Zoe saying she only did the book tours etc because she had to😳 I watched those vlogs recently of her doing the tour and always thought it was really random she asked Jim to interview her / lead the show? Now it makes sense bc she didn’t want to do it and she wouldn’t have to be responsible for it all if Jim spoke

Alfie's parents have got Ottie for two days while they put some top soil on the flower beds and drill a hole in a wall.
They’re a joke 😂 and Zoe has the nerve to say she barely has any time to herself with two kids.