Yankees in the South #35 The Only Oven that Dawn Knows How to Operate is a Dutch Oven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawn thinks she should be paid if a parody channel uses her image.
How much are you going to pay the comedian on the ship???? Not only did you use his image, your fat ass husband videoed his whole act and put it on YouTube. A lot of people give you a pass because you are slow but I'm not. You're a hypocritical, ungrateful, underprivileged, well-dwelling cow.
Is that pacific enough for you ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We've literally seen every meal and every buffet they've had on every cruise. Even Will admits that the buffets are all the same. Yet he insists on showing it every bleeping time. The funny part is that he shows the healthy food but then stacks his plate with bacon, sausage, beef and fried chicken. Maybe like two carrots.

BTW, buffets are the same on mass market cruise lines, Will. Get on something like Silver Seas and they are next level. Maybe several levels above. But who am I to talk? Will's been on three whole cruises.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We've literally seen every meal and every buffet they've had on every cruise. Even Will admits that the buffets are all the same. Yet he insists on showing it every bleeping time. The funny part is that he shows the healthy food but then stacks his plate with bacon, sausage, beef and fried chicken. Maybe like two carrots.

BTW, buffets are the same on mass market cruise lines, Will. Get on something like Silver Seas and they are next level. Maybe several levels above. But who am I to talk? Will's been on three whole cruises.
Will only shows his first plate, we all know they make multiple trips. I believe it was the last video that Dawn was missing halfway through the meal, no doubt going back for more slop after that salad🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Will has has several kinds of pig meat with every breakfast: bacon, Canadian bacon, sausage, bangers and peameal bacon. Will obviously didn't know that peameal bacon is healthier than the bacon he's used to. Otherwise he wouldn't have ordered it.

Whenever they do their next livestream, people probably won't mention the vaping, but they will mention that their of their diet.

Will, Mr Cinematographer, would you stop using the audio from every tour and ship lecture you attend? One: it's lazy. Two: it's padding. Three: you can't understand the people talking. It sounds like the speaker at a crappy Burger King drive thru. It's annoying AF.
My fav is when he says it's REAL Canadian bacon.... like the stuff in the US is fake? It's f'in ham dude.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Sitka is up next....can't wait to see what last minute excursion they booked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why are her barretts clipped to her lanyard? Does she only brush the nest 1 time a week?
she probably has a nest of barn swallows in there that she unintentionally brought into Canada from Sevierville and now they are stow-aways, clipped onto her head like Aunt Edna on top of the Family Truckster.

• Haha
What is Dong carrrying in that huge backpack??
My guess.... a rubiks cube, used kleenex with gum wadded up in it, leftover toast crust, assorted refrigerator alphabet magnets.....
---
she probably has a nest of barn swallows in there that she unintentionally brought into Canada from Sevierville and now they are stow-aways, clipped onto her head like Aunt Edna on top of the Family Truckster.
Screenshot_20240515-191924_Chrome.jpg

Nailed it!

• Haha
I looked up that Sitka otter excursion on the HAL website, and Momma Sidelines threw away $240x2=$480 for them just to ogle a couple of sea lions fighting over a light buoy, one lone otter "chillin", and 5 hours of some grey whales from a mile away :sick:
Haha too bad Fatties that Skagway got cancelled. You missed out on the White Pass Yukon train ride, the best excursion. But ya gotta save sumthin' fer next time tho, doncha know!?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any ideas or thoughts on how much, in total, this cruise is costing?

Ive never cruised so it's curious to me, why are Will and Dawn some of the few people wearing lanyards on-board? I've slowed two of the videos down when he pans crowds and very few people are wearing them.

Reactions: 11
Any ideas or thoughts on how much, in total, this cruise is costing?

Ive never cruised so it's curious to me, why are Will and Dawn some of the few people wearing lanyards on-board? I've slowed two of the videos down when he pans crowds and very few people are wearing them.
The pricess vary for every cruise and dates but here's a very rough estimate (not including Ketchikan excursion):
AA roundtrip air from Knoxville to Vancouver w 1 stop in Dallas $702x2=$1404
parking $16x10=$160
Vancouver airB&B $150x3=$450
Vancouver sea plane tour $169x2=$338
Whistler sea to sky gondola tour $164x2=$328
HAL Cruise Alaska 7 day Inside Passage veranda room $1250X2=$2500
soda package $70x2=$140
Juneau whale watching excursion $255X2=$510
Sitka otter excursion $240x2=$480
Ketchikan excursion ?
various cheap food, souveniers, and Ubers $250
tips & gratuities $0
Total = $6560

Will wears lanyards every chance he gets because it makes himself feel like an important VIP. He even brings old lanyards with him to wear and flash around.
---
And that price is before any taxes and extra fees.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The pricess vary for every cruise and dates but here's a very rough estimate (not including Ketchikan excursion):
AA roundtrip air from Knoxville to Vancouver w 1 stop in Dallas $702x2=$1404
parking $16x10=$160
Vancouver airB&B $150x3=$450
Vancouver sea plane tour $169x2=$338
Whistler sea to sky gondola tour $164x2=$328
HAL Cruise Alaska 7 day Inside Passage veranda room $1250X2=$2500
soda package $70x2=$140
Juneau whale watching excursion $255X2=$510
Sitka otter excursion $240x2=$480
Ketchikan excursion ?
various cheap food, souveniers, and Ubers $250
tips & gratuities $0
Total = $6560

Will wears lanyards every chance he gets because it makes himself feel like an important VIP. He even brings old lanyards with him to wear and flash around.
---
And that price is before any taxes and extra fees.
He probably lied on his taxes and took tit off that he should claimed, just to get a much needed vacation for the clowns.

Reactions: 9
Will's nose veins look huge today.

Will says the otter looks like him at Splash Country. When? Remember when Will bought a water park pass and didn't use it? Also, Will's lawyer told him about liability for filming in water parks. Funny how no other channels worry about that.

Will calls everything a mountain. The rocks jutting up in the water are not mountains.

Dawn thinks the chocolate bar has raisins and pecans. Thinks? It says it on the label, stupid. Of course Dawn needs a snack. She's probably got the munchies.

Will still can't pronounce Sitka. Why is it so hard for him? It's five letters long. They didn't teach states at The Burger School.

The birds are communicating. They have better grammar than Will.

Dawn thinks the animal swimming in the water is a twig. She definitely vaped before the excursion.

YITS doesn't deserve such nice weather this early in the season. You know they got the cheapest cabin during the cheapest time and it all worked out. Maybe The Barrs Family put in a word with God?

The staff member on the speaker says "the Wales tale, called a fluke...". A half a second later, Dawn says, "Look at the tail!"

High and stupid is no way to go through life.

The only solace is that they must be going into debt for this cruise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.