Yankees in the South #35 The Only Oven that Dawn Knows How to Operate is a Dutch Oven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 2 fools went out and bought Orange outfits for Orange night and hardly anyone had on Orange. That fucker Will bought an Orange Tennessee shirt. He is no Tennessee fan. Asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who in the hell picked out dongers orange outfit? Why is she wearing white sports socks with black slides? Why are her barretts clipped to her lanyard? Does she only brush the nest 1 time a week?

Willlly the ultimate TN fan 😂. Why does this professional vlogger nit have a proper camera? He has talked so much about the new equipment he has bought but he only uses his cellphone to capture tit a mile away. Here's a genius idea strap you go pro to the railing of your balcony and do a time lapse.

Reactions: 13
that 17 minute bear video isnt looking to bad now. only our boy slick willy can make a 37 minute video of NOTHING. wow even skipping thru it seemed like a hour. the title has to be a troll title for us on here right? best day ever WTF

Will says that his favorite part of seeing the glaciers is watching giant chunks fall off of it and splashing into the sea… which is a reeeaaallly good indicator of how much he understands climate science and also current events. I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised since he can’t pronounce ANY of the names of the glaciers they visit.

Also, why the duck is he playing that somber Band of Brothers music as they sail away from Juneau? Did he lose DONNN to a German sniper?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So Dong!!! Wut didya tink of duh glayshures and yer whale a watching taday?!?!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
During dinner in today’s video they pan through the table and the entire bread basket has been eaten. For just two of them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How do these idiots never know what the hell they’re eating? You literally had to identify this on a menu. Yet it’s always “I guess this sposed to be a potato” and “I reckon it’s selsa” and “I think they call this ice cream cone a pretzel”.
Him recording his own laughter at the comedy show is horrifying. He sounds like a creepy predator.

• Sick
  • Heart
How do these idiots never know what the hell they’re eating? You literally had to identify this on a menu. Yet it’s always “I guess this sposed to be a potato” and “I reckon it’s selsa” and “I think they call this ice cream cone a pretzel”.
Him recording his own laughter at the comedy show is horrifying. He sounds like a creepy predator.
They're illiterate. He struggles pronouncing just the name of the food item on the menu, and then stops and quickly goes to the next item. These imbeciles don't bother reading any of the food descriptions and ingredients because....well...they can't.

During dinner in today’s video they pan through the table and the entire bread basket has been eaten. For just two of them.
They also polished off the full bowl of butter along with the 6 pieces of bread before their entrees arrived.
Dong's slice of bread had so much butter on it, it looked like cream cheese spread on it! :sick:
And for dessert he orders a cheese tray....I guess to make up for the 2 desserts he already consumed at lunch.
#FakeDiet #QuadrupleChins

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love FRE, but she (?) let me down. Dawn wasn't sucking her thumb in Vancouver, BC. She was clearly vaping.

YITS Parody Vloggers: PLEASE READ THIS BOARD BEFORE CREATING. We know what's up. We're here to help. Please use us as a resource.

One another note:

How many times is Will going to say "Nor-ee-jin"? Does he think it's country of origin is "Nor-ay"?

Does he look at traffic signs and read "ONE AY"?

"There is no ay you're getting in here."

Did he miss the day they studied W at The Burger School?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They literally did nothing all day but eat all day. How the hell can they keep shoveling it in without burning any of it off? That buffet food looks terrible, reminds me of a college cafeteria 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They literally did nothing all day but eat all day. How the hell can they keep shoveling it in without burning any of it off? That buffet food looks terrible, reminds me of a college cafeteria 🤮
They sure are still packing on the pounds on this fake diet. When they get back and weigh in, he'll just lie and say they stayed the same.
Yeah the HAL food looks much worse than on MSC and RC, but Willy won't ever admit it because of the price tag Momma paid.

Reactions: 10
Will has has several kinds of pig meat with every breakfast: bacon, Canadian bacon, sausage, bangers and peameal bacon. Will obviously didn't know that peameal bacon is healthier than the bacon he's used to. Otherwise he wouldn't have ordered it.

Whenever they do their next livestream, people probably won't mention the vaping, but they will mention that their of their diet.

Will, Mr Cinematographer, would you stop using the audio from every tour and ship lecture you attend? One: it's lazy. Two: it's padding. Three: you can't understand the people talking. It sounds like the speaker at a crappy Burger King drive thru. It's annoying AF.

Will has has several kinds of pig meat with every breakfast: bacon, Canadian bacon, sausage, bangers and peameal bacon. Will obviously didn't know that peameal bacon is healthier than the bacon he's used to. Otherwise he wouldn't have ordered it.

Whenever they do their next livestream, people probably won't mention the vaping, but they will mention that their of their diet.

Will, Mr Cinematographer, would you stop using the audio from every tour and ship lecture you attend? One: it's lazy. Two: it's padding. Three: you can't understand the people talking. It sounds like the speaker at a crappy Burger King drive thru. It's annoying AF.
Will *is* several kinds of pig meat. It’s technically double jeopardy, but for breakfast…so it doesn’t count in the calorie app they use if he eats his own kind.

It would be the same if he ate a piece of dog tit off of the ground. Doesn’t count if it’s his own kind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Dawn‘s hair looks like when kids chew on their hair. If her hair could reach her mouth I would guess she chewed on it. Maybe Will chews on it. It looks like it’s been chewed up by something my god

ETA: The food on the ship reminds me of the old folks buffet that they went to where the gravy was congealed, and then it shut down, not long after their Vlog🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Dawn thinks she should be paid if a parody channel uses her image.
How much are you going to pay the comedian on the ship???? Not only did you use his image, your fat ass husband videoed his whole act and put it on YouTube. A lot of people give you a pass because you are slow but I'm not. You're a hypocritical, ungrateful, underprivileged, well-dwelling cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.