Yankees in the South #35 The Only Oven that Dawn Knows How to Operate is a Dutch Oven

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is that song he debuted on ascursion day!?! Who is singing that about them? Is that from a fan?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Donger was hungry in today's slog. She looked pissed off and out of it. She clearly has blood sugar issues and willly is to cheap to buy a snack or dinner after being out most if the say. She had a coke in her pocket and was chewing her gum like her life depended on it.

Hey willlly you piece of tit why go into a bar, you don't drink remember? No tables, lies we saw some. Filming the entertainment and not leaving a tip, asshole move.
Willy is WAYYYY too cheap to buy any outside food on excursion days, because Momma Sidelines already paid for the cruise buffets. So he made Dong starve all day and evening long in Juneau on her birthday!
Most tourists in Juneau end the day with an excursion to the traditional Gold Creek Salmon Bake which is phenomenal, but of course these two toddlers won't eat the freshest grilled seafood available even in Alaska, only frozen cod filets deep fried and soaked in grease in London.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Have their devoted stans figured out that Will and Dawn are taking a very expensive vacation but are 3 giveaways behind???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
lol I thought Dawns floppy hat reminded me of something. It resembles the lesbian sunset flag. Not as bright but almost all colors represented.

Reactions: 7
and the next instalment is up!

you guessed it guys they made it to Alaska! opening line! Not sure if it's for the benefit of the video or to remind Dong where she is!

Also the old take a photo for posterity!

in what world does he think taking a photo of them will ever be 'for posterity'!
Yes, but he's not even saying "posterity". He's saying "prosperity". You know why? Because he is a moron.
And he opened the vlog with it! If this wasn't filmed 2 weeks ago, I'd say he was just trolling us but at that point he didn't know we called him out the first time he said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
willly is clearly saying prosperity. And prosperity means the success or the state of success, especially financial or material success.

Maybe one of the parody channels can highlight the clowns saying this with the proper definition so their stans can see how much they really are rubbing it in their faces.

He is out seeing the world while his stans sit home holding out hope that one day he will complete his giveaways and they might get a walmart gift card or a magnet.

I really wish I had access to the liestream where he pumped up the giveaways and how he implied it would culminate in giving out thousands in prizes, including season passes, trips and such.

willly is clearly saying prosperity. And prosperity means the success or the state of success, especially financial or material success.

Maybe one of the parody channels can highlight the clowns saying this with the proper definition so their stans can see how much they really are rubbing it in their faces.

He is out seeing the world while his stans sit home holding out hope that one day he will complete his giveaways and they might get a walmart gift card or a magnet.

I really wish I had access to the liestream where he pumped up the giveaways and how he implied it would culminate in giving out thousands in prizes, including season passes, trips and such.
His stans are so slow they're probably still waiting for their monthly postcards.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ATW, buys pins on camera and then gives them away on his IG. Will and Dawn are buying so many pins and magnets, maybe some of them are "prizes" (I use that term loosely) for his big, generous giveaways.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I believe they made an actual video announcing the giveaways. I remember it. He has deleted it 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
I just heard on radio Norwegian is going to have a nude cruise. Please Willy and Dong stay away 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Willy mentioned in the slog 2 days ago that there was a big surprise in yesterday's slog.....what was it? He made it sound like a whale was in their bathroom when they got back on the ship....I missed something or hype man willly is at it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What in the world is going on with Dawn's health? The contrast between the New Year's cruise, the "Underprivileged" clip, and the Alaska cruise is alarming. I understand that the parody channels work from what Will decides to publish, but crikey, you can't convince me she is a physically healthy person.

Even if Will is purposely only ever using clips of her at her worst - that reoccurring thing on her chin, how long has it been there this time? Her hair - will she have any left in 3 - 4 months?