Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kels said that she had two coaches before Christmas, wonder if she’s now stopped working with them. Can’t believe that her nonsense training and this result is the result of any sensible coaching.
She used to tag her triathlon coach on her bike rides and swims but she doesn't any more, he probably wanted her to ride her bike outside and swim more.

Reactions: 7
Sorry for the double post but I got the shock of my life when I saw her stories today... She was riding her bike OUTSIDE 🤯
Screenshot_20240516-111537.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Plus I think she's been to the pool twice for a swim. We might be in luck and get to see her toe the 70.3 start line! She's clearly in panic mode training. But why did she leave it so late to actually swim or take a bike outside?

Reactions: 7
Plus I think she's been to the pool twice for a swim. We might be in luck and get to see her toe the 70.3 start line! She's clearly in panic mode training. But why did she leave it so late to actually swim or take a bike outside?
Panic mode is exactly what I thought! It’s almost as if she realised how ridiculously underprepared she was by only Zwifting in the kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She better do the iron Man! This is going to be the greatest tit show of all time!!
The queen of the bonk!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we concluding FTT is injured?
Gotta be. He’s not ran since 4th May, and has been Zwifting his full time ass off. Dunno how he managed to get injured. I mean, it’s not like he did something stupid like race two hard marathons back to back ……

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gotta be. He’s not ran since 4th May, and has been Zwifting his full time ass off. Dunno how he managed to get injured. I mean, it’s not like he did something stupid like race two hard marathons back to back ……
The good news is, that he is such an honest and transparent coach that he will update everyone and tell us why he’s only zwifting and not running. 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes me howl how he always becomes obsessed with his FTP when he’s injured. But none of that Zwifting ever translates to his road skillz 🤣

• Haha
I haven't watched his recent post marathon review of what happened at Manchester. But I did read the comments, which seem to indicate too much carb loading caused him issues (if you aren't eating rice pudding before your long runs, why would you start on marathon weekend?!). I saw one comment saying S&C was a good idea, did this mean he's admitted this is something he's lacked in his training? Or is it someone pointing out the obvious to Tits who sells himself as a running coach...?

Tits doesn’t like strength and conditioning because his exercise addiction tells him that it’s only worth doing if it creates the biggest sweat and calorie burn.

Are we concluding FTT is injured?
Me and Mr Clown watched his vlog earlier today and he said he’s picked up an injury and how he’s going to be spending loads of time on the bike. He also said he was jealous of the triathlon the other day and really wants to attack one this year and give it a go and the bike will help him whilst he isn’t running 🤢

• Haha
Me and Mr Clown watched his vlog earlier today and he said he’s picked up an injury and how he’s going to be spending loads of time on the bike. He also said he was jealous of the triathlon the other day and really wants to attack one this year and give it a go and the bike will help him whilst he isn’t running 🤢
I watched it too, he made a right mess of his nutrition for Manchester and massively over carb loaded (which you could see when he posted his pre marathon stories), he has done a few marathons now, why change what he has done before??? He also said his block wasn’t what he wanted due to life such as moving house and family weddings but I think they were right at the end and personally it went a bit wrong when he did too much earlier on. Bet if I suggested that in a comment I would be blocked!

Yt comments are really interesting too
---
Oh yeah he is going to work on strength too.

Thinking a bit more, I think they would both benefit from more group training with other human beings and a lot less of the solo stuff, for e.g. go to some small group pt of a coached swimming group

Last edited:
I mean honestly they are not exactly the brightest crayons in the box…,

• Haha