Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Volume 14 recap:

* FTT and Kels got evicted and moved into a newer dustbin thanks to FTT sacrificing himself and working so incredibly hard to provide for his family. Truly, an inspiration for all men out there.

* Kels is preparing for a 70.3. Or is it a surprise BQ attempt!? The suspense is killing us all.

* FTT continues in his attempt to go sub 2:20, not only by going ALL in and rolling the dice, but also lactose testing in the dark and throwing a tanty when his baby mumma misses the reading. Thankfully, he’s documenting it all on YT to help insomniacs along the way. Will he, won’t he!?

It’s just over a week to go until Manchester. Let the carnage begin. 💃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Volume 14 recap:

* FTT and Kels got evicted and moved into a newer dustbin thanks to FTT sacrificing himself and working so incredibly hard to provide for his family. Truly, an inspiration for all men out there.

* Kels is preparing for a 70.3. Or is it a surprise BQ attempt!? The suspense is killing us all.

* FTT continues in his attempt to go sub 2:20, not only by going ALL in and rolling the dice, but also lactose testing in the dark and throwing a tanty when his baby mumma misses the reading. Thankfully, he’s documenting it all on YT to help insomniacs along the way. Will he, won’t he!?

It’s just over a week to go until Manchester. Let the carnage begin. 💃
Great level of volume and intensity in the recap there! 👏 You can tell you went ‘all in’ and ‘threw that dice hard’ to give us those reminders of the last thread. 🧱
You should be suitably embarrassed now and lactate levels looking ….good 🤔🤷‍♀️

Roll on Manchester! 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Always make me smile and laugh unless you mess up my £2 strips 🤣

I was looking back at his training for Manchester, it is so disordered. Can't wait for the tit show 😅🏃🏻🧑🏻‍🦯🤢
His last lot of marathon training was really disordered too, a great way to describe it

Reactions: 7
Jemma just posted a video of kels walking towards her on her insta stories. Kel looks like she’s walking with a bit of a hobble / limp. I’ve sort of noticed it before when she posts videos from the end of her runs that she looks like she’s limping at times
injury still or just how she walks?! 🤔 Or not even a limp. I can’t quite work it out?! Anyone help me 🤣

Reactions: 7
Jemma just posted a video of kels walking towards her on her insta stories. Kel looks like she’s walking with a bit of a hobble / limp. I’ve sort of noticed it before when she posts videos from the end of her runs that she looks like she’s limping at times
injury still or just how she walks?! 🤔 Or not even a limp. I can’t quite work it out?! Anyone help me 🤣
chafe march

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her intervals from yesterday look just great again. All the gear and tech and can’t pace herself at all… first and second interval of each block almost at the same pace. I admit I am not great at it but I use my watch to help me stay at the pace I should be running each interval…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erm, she probably had gone blind because she’s an almost elite runner and so couldn’t see where she was walking?! She has diabetes you know!

• Haha
She runs like that too. She did say she had an imbalance and that was why weight training was non- negotiable this year. Yeah right........
Screenshot_20240405-132333.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Come on, she’s the most hard working woman Full Time Tits has met. She doesn’t have time for strength work. She’s busy being a good mum, cleaning, cooking nutritious meals etc. she doesn’t just run junk miles, cycle inside and meet Insta sheep for sugary drinks and snacks….

• Haha
She’s captioned today’s run ‘Friyay’ which does indeed prove what a hard working woman she is making it through her busy busy week. She gets to spend a well earned weekend with her FTT of a man as they take a break from the working week.
Or something 🤔🤣
Like seriously woman , her days surely must roll into one?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Kells mentioned why she didn't run the Gloucester 10k on Sunday or is that another one that has been swept under the (filthy) carpet?

• Haha
No but she did let us know that she ran the fastest interval session of her life on her birthday (but was she sick and go blind though 🤔) so she was deffo in 10k PB shape . Obvs 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she shat herself

• Haha