Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who did her tan? Her hands should be half as dark as her chest, not twice as dark. Christ.

Reactions: 3
Where is she living? It's very bright and modern and not her parents house that she showed during lock down when she used be on the couch and exercising in the living room. I thought she lived at home on the farm.

Reactions: 1
Where is she living? It's very bright and modern and not her parents house that she showed during lock down when she used be on the couch and exercising in the living room. I thought she lived at home on the farm.
There was an extension built on to the parents house. Seems to be Trishas living room. Say they needed to get her out for a bit of peace and quiet. She could be filming in any of the sisters houses too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They built on a nanny flat room for her.

Why on earth they would extend can house when she is the only child of 9 left and they all around the same area anyhow.

This thing she does with her top lip gives me rage.
Screenshot_20240515_223754_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 7
She looks like a member of the travelling community with the spray tan (apologies for any insult to the travelling community) 🤭

So she got got a spray tan....what was she on about "two seconds there now lad and ill lift that fella up there for you and you can get right under there".......
Jesus Christ... She actually said this. Thought you were just joking but she actually said this. She is so mortifying. She thinks she's hilarious but she's just so, so cringy.
---
Her hands vs her face 😱 Palms are brown too. Is this normal for a spray tan until you wash it off?

Attachments

Last edited:
God help the person doing the spray tan. Trapped in a small room with Trisha howling and roaring at her, thinking she’s gas but making it awkward.

Incredible too that the woman who walked the Camino, and will do it again later in the year, is commenting on having to walk a bit from the car park to the concert venue. Isn’t walking one of her non negotiables?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm going to Bruce tonight; all the car parks are fully booked out, and I don't think there is parking within a 30-minute walk of the stadium.

• Haha
She’s absolutely loving herself with the spray tan done. It’ll sound harsh, but I fail to see how she’s so embarrassed by her arms and yet wears skin tight tops that show her belly hanging over her legs?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm going to Bruce tonight; all the car parks are fully booked out, and I don't think there is parking within a 30-minute walk of the stadium.
Shure she can do 7 hours no bother as long as she's a "hang roll"
---
She’s absolutely loving herself with the spray tan done. It’ll sound harsh, but I fail to see how she’s so embarrassed by her arms and yet wears skin tight tops that show her belly hanging over her legs?
I thought same.

Reactions: 5
Jesus she looked better in the gym gear
The top she's wearing with the purple appears to be the get up she was wearing earlier ie the bicycle shorts with her belly slung down to her knees, the sports bra and the tshirt with the lace V-neck "tO hIdE hEr aRmS".

What I'm saying is, I think she is also wearing the gym gear 😂

• Haha
WTF is she wearing....if I was her I'd be more concerned about showing off my stomach in the tightest fitting clothes she can find than showing off flabby arms. Easy cover up the arms with a floaty sleeve.. but then again she only wears tight fitting outfits...which make her look worse than she is.

Reactions: 8
'Have you ever been to Bloom?'
Nope. And if charlatans like this one are what is there, I definitely never will be going..

Reactions: 10
Spray tan, make up done, hair done to go to a concert where they had forecast thundery showers a day in advance. Fine if indoors. No need to be wasting money like that it's not like she is a 20 year old. She absolutely loves herself she thinks she is only fabulous. I'd imagine she is a pain in the hole to listen to. She must think the filtered version of herself is actually what she looks like

Reactions: 12
Why is going to kerry ?? Please tell me its not for outwest fest in dingle.
I'm surprised ballymaloe didn't invite her for the weekend . Their market and demos are on this weekend.

Reactions: 4