Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I clearly had a mini stroke while I typed this....
Ye got the just 😂
Before she panic bought the giant cos number, was she seriously contemplating going in her gym plus leggings and a man's sports tshirt and trying to claim that was the "Trisha's transformation uniform"?!

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure she said “I’m not comfortable going off to wellfest”
I just went back and listened again to see what was so bad, but I think she said nothing out of the way this time 😀.

they only had the top in a size 6. Twas probably swimming on her.
It was this, she had to get a different dress because the first one was peekaboo - then she says miaow
I might be a prude but I find her revolting sometimes
---
I’m pretty sure she said “I’m not comfortable going off to wellfest”
I just went back and listened again to see what was so bad, but I think she said nothing out of the way this time 😀.

they only had the top in a size 6. Twas probably swimming on her.
It was a story from last night, I’ve added screenshots now 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Was at Wellfest yesterday and sat in on her cooking demo only as my friends like her😄
I was shocked by her size tbh. Easily a size 20 and that's being kind.
She made a chicken korma it was very basic really.
Not rocket science.
Anyone can be an instahun these days it seems.
She had a massive crowd at her talk

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It was this, she had to get a different dress because the first one was peekaboo - then she says miaow
I might be a prude but I find her revolting sometimes
---

It was a story from last night, I’ve added screenshots now 🤮
She is revolting.

What is she on about, people cancelling bookings elsewhere and booking Trinity City Hotel? At least that's what I interpreted - I can't actually watch or listen to her for very long.

Reactions: 5
She is revolting.

What is she on about, people cancelling bookings elsewhere and booking Trinity City Hotel? At least that's what I interpreted - I can't actually watch or listen to her for very long.
Yes the first half was her saving people hundreds on Taylor Swift hotel bookings. Are Trinity City not on the booking sites or something?
I don’t listen much either, definitely not the ad stories

Some difference in her when she takes off the filter.

Dunno why she has to be so crude when talking about potentially flashing. Like she doesn't need to actually share this stuff publicly. I don't think anyone except maybe a 12 year old boy would find that carry on funny.
IMG_7585.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
What do people think when they see her described as transformed - from what to what? 🤷‍♀️
How many wellfests in a row has she been to at this stage? Surely she can see year after year after year that she hasn't changed and is still the same

Reactions: 7
How many wellfests in a row has she been to at this stage? Surely she can see year after year after year that she hasn't changed and is still the same
And yet, she keeps getting invited back. That's feeding her delusions of transformation 🥴 so whoever keeps inviting her, is just as bad, for enabling her.

Reactions: 10
Was at Wellfest yesterday and sat in on her cooking demo only as my friends like her😄
I was shocked by her size tbh. Easily a size 20 and that's being kind.
She made a chicken korma it was very basic really.
Not rocket science.
Anyone can be an instahun these days it seems.
She had a massive crowd at her talk
She is the image of health and wellness 😂😂why are people still supporting her? It's baffling. She has the most basic cooking skills, she says the most disturbing things, it's so bizzare.

Reactions: 12
I kind of feel sorry for her in one sense, mid 30s and zero social skills, hasn't a clue how to behave, lewd inappropriate suggestive comments, I cringe for her. You'd think one of the 20 million sisters would call her aside and actually speak to her and that she would stop embarrassing herself.

Reactions: 9