Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder has trisha realised that her food reels don't get half the attention or likes that her try ons get.
Her Food reels just about hit 600 these days.

Reactions: 2
wtf is that weights story. She’s still only on 20kg on the lateral pull. When I first got a PT, the VERY FIRST programme she gave me was a 20kg lateral pull…and I was coming from a place of zero exercise. This one wants us to believe she is in the gym morning noon and night but yet she’s only at beginner level machine work. Makes no sense at all. Either her PT needs to be fired, or she is not following any plan whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
wtf is that weights story. She’s still only on 20kg on the lateral pull. When I first got a PT, the VERY FIRST programme she gave me was a 20kg lateral pull…and I was coming from a place of zero exercise. This one wants us to believe she is in the gym morning noon and night but yet she’s only at beginner level machine work. Makes no sense at all. Either her PT needs to be fired, or she is not following any plan whatsoever.
Im the same started on 20kg with my PT and was told to work up.
You can see there's no friction when she does her machine work, it's completely easy to her- which means she's not breaking down fibres and won't build any muscle.

I'd also say all her PTs gave up telling her she needs to push herself and experience mild temporary discomfort of upping her weights. Imagine the response they got.

Reactions: 11
Im the same started on 20kg with my PT and was told to work up.
You can see there's no friction when she does her machine work, it's completely easy to her- which means she's not breaking down fibres and won't build any muscle.

I'd also say all her PTs gave up telling her she needs to push herself and experience mild temporary discomfort of upping her weights. Imagine the response they got.
They all had to deal with tantrums, tears and excuse after excuse.

Reactions: 4
They’re still on the story sites. One recipe story was literally a bowl of raw chicken…

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Another wellness event. I feel like phoning the organisers and asking why she will be there.
Sarah Catterson is at it and that Mulligainz guy, both know their stuff.
HOW is she not mortified or is she so delusional that she believes her own tit.
I am having a very hard time at the moment over my own body, am dieting and it’s not shifting, blaming peri menopause but she seems perfectly fine that she is the same size as she was two years ago.
It’s amazing really

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are not really wellness events though - they are money making events with a wellness theme.

A poster here said that Trisha got a good crowd at Wellfest. She widens the market for people who aren't really into wellness.

Reactions: 20
What's with her obsession with the word satiated??
Must be a new buzz word she heard somewhere or a therapist used, or maybe she heard it at Wellfest. I bet she never feels satiated and has no clue as to what it means. Probably her trainer told her to stop eating when she feels satiated or something.

Reactions: 9
She is going to show us how to boil an egg.
That’s it.
I am actually speechless

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoever dannyboyfitness is must be desperate for a few likes? Also for a wan who is a complete CON ARTIST to ask is Genocide Joe for real - TRISH HUN YE MAY AS WELL BE RELATED FOR THE AMOUNT OF tit AND CONTRADICTIONS THE PAIR OF YE SPOUT !

(obvs I know GJ is much more damaging than TT but still they're both compulsive liars looking for clicks)

Reactions: 3
So she got got a spray tan....what was she on about "two seconds there now lad and ill lift that fella up there for you and you can get right under there".......

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.