TiffanyThinks #31 Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first for a change

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cmon guys … what’s the new thread title? There’s been some pretty hilarious content of late so what say you all? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Cmon guys … what’s the new thread title? There’s been some pretty hilarious content of late so what say you all? 🤔🤔
How about a title in a question form: 'Did Tiffany Two-Time Tiroy?

I was thinking about this because on today's video, she mentioned answering questions from comments. She said many people asked her about preventive chemo, so she answered. She also said she had gotten questions about visiting Sri Lanka, so that is why she mentioned wanting to go to Sri Lanka with her mom.
She did not answer any relationship questions, however. So, if someone has another idea that they could frame in the form of a question, I think it would get her attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How about a title in a question form: 'Did Tiffany Two-Time Tiroy?

I was thinking about this because on today's video, she mentioned answering questions from comments. She said many people asked her about preventive chemo, so she answered. She also said she had gotten questions about visiting Sri Lanka, so that is why she mentioned wanting to go to Sri Lanka with her mom.
She did not answer any relationship questions, however. So, if someone has another idea that they could frame in the form of a question, I think it would get her attention!
Love it! It has a good ring to it.

She also hasn't answered the TUMMY surgery one. It might be gone by now though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Other questions: When Did Tiffany and Matt Really Meet?
Will Tiffany's Boyfriend Ever Pop the Question?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course she is not quitting. She likes the money too much.

Exactly! Why delete the comments if they are helping her? Lying rat.

They both look disgusting in those nasty bathrobes. I can't explain it but it's vomit-inducing. Like they lounge in them all day and barely work. Like the bums that they are.

That makes no sense. She didn't have that much chemo. She didn't even lose her hair. Nat Woodward (stage 4 like her) had strong chemo and lost her hair just before her pelvic exenteration.
Actually, not all chemo causes hair loss, and there is a limit to how much FOLFOX you can have, as the neurotoxicities can be cumulative and sometimes don’t resolve, or even only start after the full amount of cycles - currently 12 - is complete. She could have been changed to FOLFIRI but I assume there is a reason she couldn’t have that (predictable but significant diarrhoea at a time point during each cycle), and another side effect is hair loss (not always complete, sometimes just hair thinning).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Actually, not all chemo causes hair loss, and there is a limit to how much FOLFOX you can have, as the neurotoxicities can be cumulative and sometimes don’t resolve, or even only start after the full amount of cycles - currently 12 - is complete. She could have been changed to FOLFIRI but I assume there is a reason she couldn’t have that (predictable but significant diarrhoea at a time point during each cycle), and another side effect is hair loss (not always complete, sometimes just hair thinning).
I know. But am I correct in assuming that hair loss might mean that the chemo is stronger? Nat said that that particular chemo was brutal. She did not say that about previous chemos in which there was no hair loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has nothing better to do. She is sitting in her dirty robe reading tattle all day while blue balls is jerking off in the "study".
Tiffanystinks has him covered 👍
Screenshot_20240430_033100_YouTube.jpg

---
Of course she is not quitting. She likes the money too much.

Exactly! Why delete the comments if they are helping her? Lying rat.

They both look disgusting in those nasty bathrobes. I can't explain it but it's vomit-inducing. Like they lounge in them all day and barely work. Like the bums that they are.

That makes no sense. She didn't have that much chemo. She didn't even lose her hair. Nat Woodward (stage 4 like her) had strong chemo and lost her hair just before her pelvic exenteration.
I wish she did lose all her hair, that would stop her fingering it, talking about it being "floofy" and get her off You Tube!! Her hair is a disgusting rats nest and she thinks it's gorgeous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well it's thread 32, does that relate to her in anyway...her age, shoe size or IQ? If one of those...

I eventually did skim some of the video and wow, Astin was still angry or something. Made me sad, never saw a child constantly shown like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm proposing to name her next thread "Tiffany thinks Weight Gain and Stoma bag".

We can play with algorithms too TT. Any one searching her up can then be properly redirected to the correct page HERE.
I second this.. helping the algorithm helps others find us.

Also I don’t know how to do it, but this current thread isn’t linked on the Tattle Tiffany Thinks main thread page. Am thinking it should be linked before new thread is, otherwise it’ll jump from #30 to #32. Hope I’m making sense lol. Anyone know how to do it? Thanks in advance!

• Heart
"No Tea with Tiffany Thinks whatsoever: Just manipulative gas lighting for the big YT bucks"

But I love the others too, especially any mention of pee pee 😆 🤣
---
"No Tea with Tiffany Thinks whatsoever: Just manipulative gas lighting for the big YT bucks"

But I love the others too, especially any mention of pee pee 😆 🤣
And Matt Ferris in the title 😆 🤣 This one gets my vote.

• Haha

Also I don’t know how to do it, but this current thread isn’t linked on the Tattle Tiffany Thinks main thread page. Am thinking it should be linked before new thread is, otherwise it’ll jump from #30 to #32. Hope I’m making sense lol. Anyone know how to do it? Thanks in advance!
When I google the rat's channel name, it brings up tattle's Tiffany Thinks Gossip Forum.

• Haha
CLICKBAIT video from Tiffany today: 'Preventative Chemotherapy? Quitting Youtube?
She is NOT quitting Youtube, and mentioned it for less than 30 seconds in the last 5 to 7 minutes of the video.
She didn't have preventive chemotherapy because she said she doesn't have cancer in the liver and she had a lot of chemotherapy prior to her pelvic exenteration.
She said that she did a good job this past month of not letting negative comments get to her, as she blocks and deletes them. She says the negative comments make her stronger!!! (So, why does she block and delete them??!)

There is really no need to watch or listen to this video. It's the usual drivel. It starts with her in the car and going out to brunch with her sister and Astin, who still looks angry. In fact, Astin said he was angry when Tiffany asked him. Truth from the babe's mouth!!
Also, Tiffany in her black robe looks like a giant bat, not a rat. Ditto for Matt, though he was not at all in this video.

She also said she would like to go to Sri Lanka with her mom one day. She mentioned Matt going, too.
Dear Tiffany, unless you are actually MARRIED to MATT, people will consider you a loose woman of ill-repute over there for shacking up with a guy and not marrying him because YOU are of Sri Lankan origin. (Standards might be different for non-Sri Lankans visiting Sri Lanka.) Tiff, however, YOU will be JUDGED over there by fellow Sri Lankans. Go with your MOM but not with Matt unless you are married to him. If you go with Matt, either stay with family or in separate hotel rooms. You WILL be asked when the both of you will be married, though, regardless, and you will be seen as a woman over there if you say you are living with him and not married to him. You can say all you want that Matt moved in to take care of you, but (a) That was over a year ago and you are fine now, and (b) He should have moved out by now if the only reason he moved in was to take care of you. THIS is what your fellow Sri Lankans will think and likely say.
I skimmed this video today...typical tuesday drival. I did note that she is going to MAX out on the Hay-ch R T....we will hear it non stop.
Also seems she has her eye on Sri Lanka for "honeymoon"...I think that was intentional. She seems to not understand how she may well benefit from preventative chemo and the risk of cells still in there is pretty good. Elodie was not on camera much let alone filling her face...again she reads here too.

Reactions: 5
I skimmed this video today...typical tuesday drival. I did note that she is going to MAX out on the Hay-ch R T....we will hear it non stop.
Also seems she has her eye on Sri Lanka for "honeymoon"...I think that was intentional. She seems to not understand how she may well benefit from preventative chemo and the risk of cells still in there is pretty good. Elodie was not on camera much let alone filling her face...again she reads here too.
HRT, menopause, hot flashes, stoma, negative comments will be her go to until the next scans. Then she will milk the scans. Unless a likkle stomach bug takes place, then she will be even more ecstatic.

You are correct the current thread #31 isn't linked on TT.
---
When I google the rat's channel name, it brings up tattle's Tiffany Thinks Gossip Forum.
But it only shows up #30 not #31.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tiffany why do you make yourself look developmentally delayed in your thumbnails?
You can answer that in you next Q & A.
Screenshot_20240501_063901_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240501_063951_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.