TiffanyThinks #31 Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first for a change

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are correct the current thread #31 isn't linked on TT.
---

But it only shows up #30 not #31.
i noticed the missing current thread when I have to go back and start over to find this thread. I just assumed I was doing something wrong.
---
"HRT and Matt Ferris has a Pee Pee"

I'm just coming up with ideas, @c.sabatier also had some good suggestions.
I think it we project what we will hear the most of in the next couple months it will be the HRT. Even got the patches out in this video. Probably gonna be HRT and Weddings and a liddle trip.

Reactions: 5
How does Tiffany even see anything with how much she blinks? It’s like she is constantly blinking. I’d love to know if this is from a physical issue or if it’s a result of anxiety. I seem to lean toward it being a sort of tic or something that she’s developed from anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My favourites.

Did Tiffany Two-Time Tiroy

Tiffany Thinks discovered Matt Ferris's pee pee hole
(number 1)

No Tea with Tiffany Thinks whatsoever: Just manipulative gas lighting for the big YT bucks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My favourites.

No Tea with Tiffany Thinks whatsoever: Just manipulative gas lighting for the big YT bucks
I just think Tiroy is such old news

My favourites.

(number 1)

Haha this one is good …

I’m just getting on a plane so can somebody post new thread ? Otherwise I will be a few hours 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haha this one is good …

I’m just getting on a plane so can somebody post new thread ? Otherwise I will be a few hours 🩷
Do we go by most votes or we just do the pee pee one?

I'm seeing some great older ones by Billiarty, C.Sabatier and Andi. Do you guys want a PEE PEE title?

Someone please advise me. I will then set it up.

Have a safe flight Daisy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Do we go by most votes or we just do the pee pee one?

I'm seeing some great older ones by Billiarty, C.Sabatier and Andi. Do you guys want a PEE PEE title?

Someone please advise me. I will then set it up.

Have a safe flight Daisy!
TL rules: Done on votes/likes on suggestions given

Reactions: 3
How about a combination of everyone's ideas and they all end with a rhyming ee sound? Well, sort of 😂 !

Something like "Tiroy is history, Matt Ferris and his pee pee, HRT, gaslighting for YT, just another boring day for Ti'fanny"

Whatever it ends up being, thank you for starting a new thread, I don't have a clue how to do it, so thanks!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
While this thread is still here and I have dinner cooking I have added some screenshots mainly from her latest video. Obviously her viewing numbers were dropping and comments getting fewer so she's had to do the clickbait title to catch the attention of her rabid fans. I couldn't resist putting in my 2 cents worth.
That last comment, the one from the woman in Carmel USA who says that her and her husband love Tiffany, Matt and Amma and think upon them as family and want them to come and visit. :sick:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
CLICKBAIT video from Tiffany today: 'Preventative Chemotherapy? Quitting Youtube?
She is NOT quitting Youtube, and mentioned it for less than 30 seconds in the last 5 to 7 minutes of the video.
She didn't have preventive chemotherapy because she said she doesn't have cancer in the liver and she had a lot of chemotherapy prior to her pelvic exenteration.
She said that she did a good job this past month of not letting negative comments get to her, as she blocks and deletes them. She says the negative comments make her stronger!!! (So, why does she block and delete them??!)

There is really no need to watch or listen to this video. It's the usual drivel. It starts with her in the car and going out to brunch with her sister and Astin, who still looks angry. In fact, Astin said he was angry when Tiffany asked him. Truth from the babe's mouth!!
Also, Tiffany in her black robe looks like a giant bat, not a rat. Ditto for Matt, though he was not at all in this video.

She also said she would like to go to Sri Lanka with her mom one day. She mentioned Matt going, too.
Dear Tiffany, unless you are actually MARRIED to MATT, people will consider you a loose woman of ill-repute over there for shacking up with a guy and not marrying him because YOU are of Sri Lankan origin. (Standards might be different for non-Sri Lankans visiting Sri Lanka.) Tiff, however, YOU will be JUDGED over there by fellow Sri Lankans. Go with your MOM but not with Matt unless you are married to him. If you go with Matt, either stay with family or in separate hotel rooms. You WILL be asked when the both of you will be married, though, regardless, and you will be seen as a woman over there if you say you are living with him and not married to him. You can say all you want that Matt moved in to take care of you, but (a) That was over a year ago and you are fine now, and (b) He should have moved out by now if the only reason he moved in was to take care of you. THIS is what your fellow Sri Lankans will think and likely say.
Clickbait.....this Tues video title goes even beyond any creative attempt at clickbait. Chemo and quitting yt are so obvious and the % of the content devoted to those topics was less than 2%. Mostly telling people not to watch...I think they call that "reverse psychology" might be covered in You Tube for Dummies 101?
---
"HRT and Matt Ferris has a Pee Pee"

I'm just coming up with ideas, @c.sabatier also had some good suggestions.
I like this one and I like mentioning Matt by name so that more of his "friends and family" might run across it. The HRT will be front and center. Not as many clicks at chemo but can combine them for max effect.

Clickbait.....this Tues video title goes even beyond any creative attempt at clickbait. Chemo and quitting yt are so obvious and the % of the content devoted to those topics was less than 2%. Mostly telling people not to watch...I think they call that "reverse psychology" might be covered in You Tube for Dummies 101?
---

I like this one and I like mentioning Matt by name so that more of his "friends and family" might run across it. The HRT will be front and center. Not as many clicks at chemo but can combine them for max effect.
That's why lm wanting his full name on a thread, so anyone doing a quick Google search of his name can see the lying, manipulative, fake likkle trollop he is cohabiting with. Matt is an enabler and a beneficiary of her deceit and he needs to be called out.

How about a title in a question form: 'Did Tiffany Two-Time Tiroy?

I was thinking about this because on today's video, she mentioned answering questions from comments. She said many people asked her about preventive chemo, so she answered. She also said she had gotten questions about visiting Sri Lanka, so that is why she mentioned wanting to go to Sri Lanka with her mom.
She did not answer any relationship questions, however. So, if someone has another idea that they could frame in the form of a question, I think it would get her attention!
Preventative chemo is what Kate Middleton is doing. She's using buzzwords to influence algos again!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
---

HRT and Tiffany discovered Matt Ferris has a Pee Pee

(So that everyone knows that the pee pee bit was her doing and we did not just come up with it?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
HRT and Tiffany discovered Matt Ferris has a Pee Pee

(So that everyone knows that the pee pee bit was her doing and we did not just come up with it?)
Oh FFS, how did I miss she actually said pee pee to him? What ridiculous nonsense. Pee Pee must be in the title LOL She missed a good clickbait opportunity on that video then...Figuring Out Darling's Pee Pee Conundrum

• Haha
haha.PNG

Hopeless thinks he is all mysterious.

dickie.PNG

---
* No Balls pee pees in his new polyester pants when he learns that No Fanny prefers big ones especially now she is on Aitch RT *
🤣💀 I forgot about this. Almost peed myself.
---
Well now if you really want to throw up your dinner watch the part where No Fanny shows off Blue Balls 'haul'.

A new grey jumper for work - which is exactly the same as the one he's been wearing since World War 2.

And then a pair of jogger things with a faux zip and she demonstrated faux zip and asked him if he needed said faux zip "to go pee pee" . Yes she actually said this.

And when comparing her small phone with her new big phone and whilst staring into his crotch she said she preferred "big ones". 🙄

Bad luck there No Fanny.

Gross. "Pee Pee" ffs.
I can't 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.