Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday morning and she's ill again

No Aimless I doubt its a kidney infection. It'll be from all rhe shite you've eaten over the weekend

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aww poor Aimless is poorly again
Illness was due I suppose for content and sympathy
Christ kidney infection??? Does she realise how ill you actually are with one!! Usually after a uti has gone untreated and you are poorly with them!
She has been fine prancing around looking like a stick of Blackpool rock all weekend
duck off Aimee 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Surprise surprise it's not well
Jesus christ, she's such a bloody drain

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Also who answers the door to workmen looking like that !! Ffs 🤦‍♀️
And you are talking to yourself there is no one else talking back to to you from your phone you daft bint !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The other day I mentioned that she never drank water, all of a sudden she mentions drinking water over the weekend and this morning she's chugging from a Fiji water bottle (fiji water of course :rolleyes:) But she doesn't read here!

The decorator has arrived and she's still slobbing around in her pyjama's and the hair is a state - it's not like he's even that early for a weekday morning. Wasn't he arriving at 8am according to yesterdays video? She has a kid to get to schooll why isn't she dressed?! I had a workman here on Saturday at 8am - I made sure I was up, washed, dressed and presentable for when he arrived. I'd never dream of greeting him looking like she does this morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she has got a kidney infection it’s probably hammering the alcohol catching up with her

Reactions: 18
Que granny gash flash running round to mop her brow and take over H childcare duties 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If she has got a kidney infection it’s probably hammering the alcohol catching up with her
Well bet daddy will be round to give her a hand today , cause she has so much to do , 😁 bet that includes Dr appointment 🙄ffs .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Antibiotics hot line..Aimee 5 names hasn't had antibiotics for a couple of months!
Please send some ASAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OH FFS DOES THIS HUSSY EVER STOP MOANING AND COMPLAINING....5 SECS IN AND SHE HAS PISSED ME OFF AND YES I AM SHOUTING!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230921_213050.jpg

---
And the decorator has just arrived and she is still standing in her pjs looking like a woman! Oh piss off and when you get there piss off again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some of her little minions telling her to pop to the gps, like yeah you can just walk in and get an appointment straight away 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s mad that you only ever see her drinking water when she’s ‘sick’.

Woman’s a bloody shambles. No pride in herself. Don’t need to dress up for decorators but at least be washed and dressed. I’d hate to be showering or putting my knickers on when there’s a random man in my house. I do wonder if this a sign of her poor mental health (that she does nothing to help).

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Well bet daddy will be round to give her a hand today , cause she has so much to do , 😁 bet that includes Dr appointment 🙄ffs .
Of course he’ll be round, it’s his decorator so he’ll probably be paying him

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She can’t remember if she’s ever said she has extra chilli’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 EVERY bleeping TIME AIMEE!! 🙄
Bad memory cos she’s always pissed up.
---
THIS !💯 As a voyeur of life ..I people watch 😂 You can see the era of these tik tok ‘creators’ is coming to an end . Everything goes out of fashion .. and they are .. and I’m living for it 💯👏🏻
They’ll be all gutted when they actually have to earn their money 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.