Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop it!! Harpers activity on Saturday wasn’t a kids activity like swimming, trampolining, climbing or anything even remotely child friendly. It was ‘taste testing’ a new gravy. FOR FUCKS SAKE AIMEE can’t you see how wrong this is! Do that slim chicken place not watch Aimee’s videos to know that the kid isn’t even featured anymore, so what a pointless brand promotion. She could have been giving it a thumbs down for all we know - not that they would tell the truth anyway. They’d say dog tit was delicious if it meant they got something for free 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her taste tests are so shitttt!! She never describes the taste in any other way then nice, not as nice, that one’s nicer. Wow thanks love il not bother trying it myself after watching your riveting reviews 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A new level of greed and arrogance..wow!
Can't .show Hamper on tik tok, but can " use her" for an ad
Shame on you!!😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Could you honestly be arsed trekking all the way to town to try gravy. What a joke.
Anything for a freebie

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can’t even watch all that but she really is pushing her luck if it is Harper’s dad making her ‘keep her off’ TT.

Reactions: 12
As the dsughter says mutton dressed as lamb
she looks like she’s wrapped in loo roll in the cream one - and why all the shorts lately so unflattering 😳

also when did her head get so big for her body it looks huge in this try on vid …and the chins!!!! ones added for each takeaway she has I think!

Reactions: 11
Just catching up after an amazing weekend and all I can say is she needs a sheep dip. She’s got no actual shame, seriously why does she not wash? If she can spend time making twatty videos she’s got time for a 5 mins shower. Hope she don’t send any of those clothes back, they’ll need disinfecting before they can sell them again.

As for the activity that’s laughable, imagine your kid going to school on Monday & being asked what did you do this weekend.. and all the kids are like we went to the zoo, cinema, had family time etc and h says I tried a new gravy for my mums TikTok but she can’t show me on screen so I just sat there whilst she said I liked it & she tried all those dips but not the blue cheese one cos she don’t like cheese so I had it. She’d be the joke of the classmates! Actually feel sorry for her cos her weekends are tit when she’s with dirty Diana the hungry hippo

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024

01.04 - Pizzas & co. = £25.70 (not including delivery)
03.04 - Slim chickens = £??
05.04 - Steak and eggs (lunch out with friends) - £??
06.04 - The fryery = £22.15 (not including delivery)
14.04 - Airport Burger king breakfast for Harper + Tim Horton's for Aimee = £??
14.04 - KFC = £31.96 (not including delivery)
17.04 - No DUD so could have been a takeaway
19.04 - McDonald’s = £18.42 (this includes the justeat service fee and delivery fee + the 6 nuggets are free on orders over £15)
20.04 - Breakfast at Flannel's - £??
20.04 - Indian = £36.60 (not including delivery)
26.04 - Mcdonald's = £28.19 (this includes the justeat service fee and delivery fee) + £2.59 if she had another large fries or £2.19 for another medium fries
27.04 - Slim Chickens - Gifted so H could try the new gravy but the total would be £42.75 if she'd have paid
27.04 - Pizzas & co = £25.90 (not including delivery)

Total so far = £188.92 (not including most of the delivery fees, most of the service fees, the holiday meals and the slim chickens gifted meal)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion #111 when the muff is muffing, and the feet are mucky ain't no D3 coming for skanky to get lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just the sauces alone she got given with the gifted slim chickens meal would have come to £12.50 if she’d have paid
IMG_6978.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
1000016860.jpg

She's starting to look so old and haggered.
She's using a smoothing filter too. You can see it on her cheeks and head!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
No dud tonight....I'd say another takeaway that's why, probably too tired after a very busy day!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.