Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is it so crinkly UNDER the eyes
Im 34 is this normal for me in a few years🥺🥺
No it’s not. I’ve a decade and a bit on her and honestly I’m nothing like that. That’s sunbeds, alcohol and tit food. You can apply all the lotions in the world, but if you put tit in your body and treat it like tit, you’ll look tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She can't honestly think that is a good look!?!
She looks like Mr. Tumble threw up on her!

Screenshot_20240428-211024_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think those holiday necklaces she bought just emphasise her newly acquired double chin and chubby neck 🙃

Reactions: 18
When you see her out and about she’s in designer gear so she either returns all the crap or just keeps it and doesn’t wear. Vile pig.
Ha yeah, so the stuff she shows in her hauls she never wears but the designer stuff she does wear is never in her hauls 🤔 lol

Reactions: 15
Ha yeah, so the stuff she shows in her hauls she never wears but the designer stuff she does wear is never in her hauls 🤔 lol
That’s how she thinks she’s “relatable” look huns at all the cheap stuff you can buy, but ofcourse I won’t be seen dead in it, I’m top to toe in Ugg at £500.

• Sick
Jesus that silver jacket… no just NO or at least buy it in a bigger size!!!!

Reactions: 14
When she said something the other day about H being invited somewhere, I genuinely thought it was going to be something exciting and aimed at kids... I've seen other creators take kids to like film screenings and kid oriented stuff. But no H has been invited to a fast food place that's she been to multiple times before! I honestly don't know how A can call this her job and how she can take it any further. Like yes her follower count goes up but she doesn't seem to be affiliated with as many brands as she used to or go to as many events. All her ads are the same, boring and no creativity when compared to what other creators try and do with their ads.

I know Vav is extremely unpopular and I'm not praising her at all but she is at least going to actual events and all that stuff she's done with BPerfect (I don't know the full details as i dont watch her that much. Then there's skanky Aimee stood in her kitchen flogging fluff and taking her daughter to sample gravy. Also that slim chickens ad - the hashtag #gifted is mingled in with a load of other hashtags, I'm sure all ads or content with gifted stuff is supposed to be CLEARLY marked

Reactions: 25
So Slim Chickens for sat lunch, followed by Pizza & Co for tea on Saturday, all of this prefaced by McDonald's on Friday and SIX yes SIX massive cream Doughnuts on Thursday!

🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2903363
She's starting to look so old and haggered.
She's using a smoothing filter too. You can see it on her cheeks and head!
Just look at those lines under her eyes!!!! Thats shocking for a 38 yr old who slathers her face in the most expensive face creams on the market! 😬

The Best eyecream in the world is doing absolutely nothing for you Ehmey and all those take aways, dessert taste tests and watching tv scoffing chocolate, crisps/popcorn and sweets are now having a huge impact on her face shape let alone her clothing size!
Her face is getting rounder as each week passes, even with the slimming filters on max!!
---
So Slim Chickens for sat lunch, followed by Pizza & Co for tea on Saturday, all of this prefaced by McDonald's on Friday and SIX yes SIX massive cream Doughnuts on Thursday!

🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣😳🫣
🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖
---
Hippo's and Debz latest.

Attachments

• 54.2 KB
  • 60.6 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 12
    If they got paid a fee I hope she put it in Hamper’s bank account. It can go towards the counselling she’ll need due to her mum being a horror

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Just look at those lines under her eyes!!!! Thats shocking for a 38 yr old who slathers her face in the most expensive face creams on the market! 😬

The Best eyecream in the world is doing absolutely nothing for you Ehmey and all those take aways, dessert taste tests and watching tv scoffing chocolate, crisps/popcorn and sweets are now having a huge impact on her face shape let alone her clothing size!
    Her face is getting rounder as each week passes, even with the slimming filters on max!!
    ---

🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖
    ---
    Hippo's and Debz latest.
    She is a haggard mess
    Definitely a drinker
    ---
    Your favourite ever eye cream isn’t really working is it Aimee? At least now we know when you have a wrinkly chest too.
    The state of her skin on her chest !!! It’s so damaged
    And what’s that sore on her nose ???

Reactions: 10
    Seriously, a kid invited to taste some gravy is strange enough, but one who can’t be filmed, and once again for tasting gravy!? Wtf 😂 “what you up to this weekend?” “ the kids got invited to taste gravy” the one who struggles to eat shovelled that chicken in though like there was no tomorrow, you’d think she hadn’t eaten for a week as she doesn’t eat much as we all know though, and it’s a size 12 remember ✌

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    What is she hiding re Harper??? If her absence on tiktok was because of the alleged trolls, then surely she wouldn't post her on Instagram??? I'm in no way advocating putting kids on influencers pages but questioning why on one page and not another?

Im waiting for the big dramatic "my daughter has additional needs" video!

Inviting Harper to Slim Chickens for a kids review then hiding her and doing an adult review was bizarre.

I say review, all she ever does is say yes it's nice or no she's not so keen on it.
    Aimee clearly doesn't have the intelligence to give descriptive taste test to save her life.

If a normal person ate the amount of nutrient dense, calorie high, fat high, salt high, carb high food that Aimee eats in just the past week they would have gone up a dress.size. It's not like she even exercises, walks or swims?!

She must be making herself sick after every gluttonous binge. Aimee eats more than my family of 4 eat in a week!!!

What a tangled web she weaves!

Reactions: 17
    I’ve noticed she’s not done a TikTok about the beauty crap lately and they’ve brought out a few new products.

I wonder if she’s been dropped by them also?
    Cue incoming TikTok now 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    You can tell from looking at the outfit on the model that it’s far too small on Aimee. She needs to size up for sure if she wants to wear it. The button on the blazer is holding on for dear life.
    She needs to size up about 4 sizes! She’s made an outfit that is meant to look edgy and cool look like a bloody dogs dinner !!
    I don’t think the Zara collab is incoming any time soon !!!

• Haha
    Sorry but I love that colourful fleece 😂 why is it so expensive! The skin on her chest is awful I'm so glad I'm practically a vampire and have no sun damage 😊

Reactions: 11
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.