The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I spent 1.8mill on a house and had to renovate and fix a leaking roof I would be so pissed at myself for making the dumbest purchase

Reactions: 30
Sorry, they spent $1200 (not including homewares) on a 'mini reno' for the bathrooms to look exactly the same? Do these cunts have a fkn money tree out the back of the swamp? Oh nah, that's right, they're up to their eyeballs in debt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm really glad I wasn't playing the game of Have a Shot every time Sez says AMAZING in her a ads. Because I would be absolutely fkn legless after the Wild stories 🥴 I lost count...let's just say it was a lot. Again I have to say, find another adjective Sez!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
$1200 for 2 bathroom touch ups without hardware and a sad a plant that she will kill, she's kidding. Soz the snoz you got ripped off and we love it. I'm surprised the cadet got his stepdad to help, I thought they didn't like that side of the family. I certainly wouldn't give them the time of day if they were my family the way soz the snoz and the cadet ripped them apart.

Reactions: 14
I always thought they were sole traders but it does look like they may both have Pty Ltd’s as well. Hardly media companies though. I found it interesting that Sez is the director of Brad Kearns Pty Ltd and I’m guessing Sarah Kearns Co Pty Ltd is also her based on this partnership with W Health & Fitness (is this W Tribe?). I don’t think Kerry Stokes has anything to worry about just yet with Sez taking over the media industry.
im playing catch up (haven’t been on for awhile) but them not being a sole trader would (I assume) simply be because if they f*ck up, they can’t be personally pursued, eg, for their house etc.

Reactions: 13
im playing catch up (haven’t been on for awhile) but them not being a sole trader would (I assume) simply be because if they f*ck up, they can’t be personally pursued, eg, for their house etc.
Potentially also for tax reasons and how they split the income between them.

Reactions: 9
Sighhhhhhh..
1. 1.8 mil on a house, you do a “bathroom Reno” and you’ve still got grout looking like this?
2. 1.8 mil on a house, for a bathroom mirror that looks like this???
3. Can her tiny little peanut brain only process one adjective at a time? “Fake message to myself thinks that these rugs are EVERYTHING”.. following story, “this sponsored product is EVERYTHING!
4. And finally, 1.8 mil on a house for you to decorate it like this??? FIX YOUR CURTAINS YOU FLOP.

*breathes deeply*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine spending $1.8mil on an overpriced swamp RSL house and not doing a building and pest inspection to know what you might be up for. It is gobsmacking how experienced these idiots are at spending money on crap, and skimping on important things. Their house is tit, their teeth are tit, their diet is tit; yet yay they have tons of Aje and Lorna Jane, tons of sports gear and tons of plastic! Priorities!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sighhhhhhh..
1. 1.8 mil on a house, you do a “bathroom Reno” and you’ve still got grout looking like this?
2. 1.8 mil on a house, for a bathroom mirror that looks like this???
3. Can her tiny little peanut brain only process one adjective at a time? “Fake message to myself thinks that these rugs are EVERYTHING”.. following story, “this sponsored product is EVERYTHING!
4. And finally, 1.8 mil on a house for you to decorate it like this??? FIX YOUR CURTAINS YOU FLOP.

*breathes deeply*

Excuse me, Brandley invented grouting, and is the best grouter to ever grout.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh Sez, come on! Who do you think you’re fooling? I tell you what, your photoshop skills are not amazing.
Look how skinny her feet are 😂 this is the dead giveaway that she has stretched herself into oblivion. Objectively speaking, she’s such a duck face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can't believe that they have 1 lounge for the 5 of them to sit on. Why have they not gone out and bought a bigger lounge. When they have friends over do, they all cram onto the lounge, oh that's right they have no friends.

Reactions: 22
Tell me she doesn’t think she can have an olive tree in a dark bathroom 🤦‍♀️ Olive trees need so much sunlight it’s almost impossible to keep them alive indoors. It’ll be dead in a couple of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s fake. Like the ones you see on DIY influencer pages
Oh right, I only saw the thumbnail of it someone posted further up. That didn’t even occur to me because I hate plastic plants, they never look even close to real in real life but I guess these influencers just live for the photos

Reactions: 14
Everything in that house is fake, a facade of what Sez thinks happy people on Instagram look like. You can’t polish a turd, Sez. And you’ve got a few in that shack you call “The Lake House”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.