The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Congrats to @phonies for the thread title!

A pic of Brad on his unicycle I found 🤪
IMG_7622.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The car dribble this morning, she seemed so high, going from one thing to another. Bless beaky thinking that Knoxy could really be a YouTube sensation. Nobody gives a tit Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The car dribble this morning, she seemed so high, going from one thing to another. Bless beaky thinking that Knoxy could really be a YouTube sensation. Nobody gives a tit Sarah.
She’s so happy on life now that she’s skinni and can wear the bikini and the shorts!!! Just like hubby gave her permission to.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This Kearnt is bringing the goods this morning! Brad's aN academic. Back flipping on showing her little Kearnts as she has no content without them. She's been protecting their privacy for years, no one knows where they go to school and doesn't show stuff in real time. I was going to close my account but I just kearnt because I have no skills to get a real job. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That wrinkled chest of hers looks like a 6 year old tired to contact their own school book 🤣🤣🤣 so wrinkled and crinkled.
Why is she trying to smile with her lips closed it looks so stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

No doubt they’re banking on this happening.
Is her account slowly going to transition to “Heyyy Knoxy fans”? 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair, the content would probably be better than the tit she puts out LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg. I stopped listening after I died laughing at her saying Brad was a academic 😂😂😂

Sarah, you are DELUSIONAL.

I’m going to have to go back and record all of this mornings mouth stories for the archives. What a ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tattle froze on me when I was trying to zoom in on her head. I’ve had to log out and log back in again. If I had to see it, you all do!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So she said 65% of her followers seen her birthday post but still hardly any one of the 65% that did see it choose not to like or comment 😂🫢🙌🏻 they have been so quiet on insta the last few months only showing basic, boring things that people don’t feel a connection anymore, so why would they care it was brads birthday?!?! Taking a step back from posting was always going to affect your engagement! She’s so embarrassed she has turned the number of likes off until it gets more 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg. I stopped listening after I died laughing at her saying Brad was a academic 😂😂😂

Sarah, you are DELUSIONAL.

I’m going to have to go back and record all of this mornings mouth stories for the archives. What a ride.
There's certainly a lot to unpack.
---
No doubt they’re banking on this happening.
Is her account slowly going to transition to “Heyyy Knoxy fans”? 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair, the content would probably be better than the tit she puts out LOL
So guys, I was almost about to close my account, but then I thought about Knoxayyyy and his big YouTube career! It would be terrible to not leave him this legacy we have created, through blatant misogyny, lame jokes, Buddy, edited pics of skinny me, the Wear The Shorts But Not The Sun Shirt mantra and my ah-mazing culinary skills!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, that was a fun ride with ski slope nose sozempic. I tend to zone out when she talks, she just dribbles crap. But I did hear her say she nearly deactivated the account, I thought that's a fun treat for us but alas she's not going to. So Brave!! What is the go with her hair, does she wear rollers in it every night, so it looks foofy. I have always wondered why these instagrammers video themselves talking in a car, why not just do it at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello Swampettes

In celebration of the thread title, Brad has been posting about his big boy job and his big boy portfolio for everyone to hear about. Everything is so big! Including his desire to go to the office, thank his colleagues for the birthday party, and have sex with everyone but his wife. One day he’ll be massive!.

Meanwhile Sez indeed shows that she doesn’t know what privacy and consent is by milking content out of her children in a series of unhinged stories and talking about her family for 1.5 hours on a podcast. I mean we shouldn’t be surprised, her husband is the best backflipper there is so she must’ve learnt the skill from him. Of every D-list wannabe influencer in Australia, the desperation to be popular is strongest in this one. She’ll let her ‘values’ float away down the swamp for some positively-trending Instagram data.

I’ve got some good data for them both. Brad, you already ARE massive: a massive word salad producing wanker, a massive buck-toothed bogan and a massive Kearnt. Exceeding expectations on those KPIs, brother. And Sez, you’re experiencing some great upward trends in the relative size of your beak to your vanishing face, and the relative size of your head to your skinny body. Your resemblance to a bobble head is second to none. We love that for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.