The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What school is getting an influencer in to speak about careers... was this before or after a cyber safety talk?
I wonder if she shilled the pear whilst she was there. If doing it in between spoiled kid birthday posts is fine, why not at a school assembly??
---
wonder if she also told all the kids about her vibrating pears and vibrating cucumbers or whatever else tit she sells?
Great minds NipNops, Great Minds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my God I don't read for a day and come back to some pure gold.

I love you guys.
*wipes away tears of laughter*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
But Sez, you “don’t like sweet stuff” remember?
She’s even shortening arvo to arv? I swear it is just to give me the shits

Wonder if she’s pitched any networks with their new reality/drama series Sarescession .. which of the prized 3 Kearns spawn will take over the media empire.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This media company is as prestigious as Sophie Cachia's Shaw Media. The description that 2022 will "see Shaw Media expand..." - spoiler alert, 2 years later and the "media company" is nothing more than an instagram page with poor spelling ( and I can't even find it anymore?)
I’ve heard good things about the Wroks Package!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Catching up on today’s post and reading the comments on the outspoken thread…. I’m honestly surprised outspoken has kept it up this long. Normally anything to do with the Kunts they remove asap.

Reactions: 8
So did you get to your to-do list, Sez? Or do we have to wait another year? I'm dying to know about your bathroom paint details... 🙄
Riveting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This media company is as prestigious as Sophie Cachia's Shaw Media. The description that 2022 will "see Shaw Media expand..." - spoiler alert, 2 years later and the "media company" is nothing more than an instagram page with poor spelling ( and I can't even find it anymore?)
Look, I’m going to do the unthinkable and defend Cachia here. At least she attempts things. Sarah has nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you pay for a new roof on After Pay? Asking for a friend.
It's ok. 👍 Brad will ceremoniously unfurl his roofing certificate 👨‍🎓 and rip off the old roof only to discover it will be days before the material for the new roof arrives 🫨 and that's where we'll see his prowess as a master tarp tier. 🪢
Cost? 💰💰💰💰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone have a chance to record yesterday’s mouth stories for the archives? Just trying to keep track of her shifting career timelines 😂. Now she started uni first, before going to the police academy?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Sezzy is the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. Hair like straw, scares birds and doesn’t have a brain…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What amazing content do we think Sez showed the high schoolers?

Also, a big “heyyyyy new Screeny fans” to all the teens that googled Sarah and found their way to Tattle 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's ok. 👍 Brad will ceremoniously unfurl his roofing certificate 👨‍🎓 and rip off the old roof only to discover it will be days before the material for the new roof arrives 🫨 and that's where we'll see his prowess as a master tarp tier. 🪢
Cost? 💰💰💰💰
I heard builders and thought oh they’re finally getting that verandah done.. yeh nah further proof they have no surplus cash or can’t refinance because they’re locked into a huge mortgage… they only do little things and I reckon they impulse spend whatever Sarah earns and Brad pays the mortgage and the Afterpay debt

Reactions: 14
I dont get this bathroom reno, if you spent 1.8mil not so long ago on this place, surely you don’t need to upgrade or renovate anything

Reactions: 28
I dont get this bathroom reno, if you spent 1.8mil not so long ago on this place, surely you don’t need to upgrade or renovate anything
Probably needed content for her boring life…

If she shows it on her stories is it tax deductible?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
They paid for prime location! Nestled so close to the swamp they can taste it 🫢 imagine the mozzies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.