The Dog Poo Fairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooz says that she wants to go, she wants to die. Can't the hospice facilitate that? Apparently she is now on a syringe driver finally.

I skipped some bits and got to the part where they wheel Sooz beside the mum in the hospital and I couldn't continue. It's too much, too heart-wrenching. Why is she now showing Sooz in this state? She is clearly very drugged up. Emma has been "protecting" her for a year and not showing her but she does now?

Is this for views? This will get her 50k views in a few days. It this about that?

View attachment 2935978
They can only help with death when the time is literally hours or days away. When my mum was dying they gave her fentanyl and another drug which I can’t remember the name of. They say it’s given to keep them comfortable and essentially to be put them in a comatose state. However, it’s given to speed up the decline and death, the nurse who was looking after my mum kept on coming in and pumping it up, saying she was in discomfort or pain which she wasn’t at any point.

once they know Sooz is actively dying, they will begin all those drugs. Tbh I don’t think it’s far off now. Before my mum passed her appetite completely went but would crave things and ask for me to get her them, and she was struggling with sickness too. It’s so sad. Sooz musnt want to eat cause of being sick, and all they fluid in her abdomen must be so uncomfortable. I don’t blame her for wanting to die, they don’t keep animals alive when they are like that. She must be in complete fear knowing that what’s coming, I really hope it’s peaceful and not painful for her.

I don’t agree with Emma posting a video of her mum and sooz seeing each other for the last time. It’s heartbreaking, a mother shouldn’t have to bury their child and I can’t imagine being a twin and loosing the other half of me. I really think that this experience has made Emma do crazy and questionable things. Even thought sooz is still here, she’s experiencing anticipatory grief and that that’s one of the hardest to cope with. You know what’s coming, but how it will affect or impact you is unknown, when or how it’ll happen. It was the same with my mum. I really hope once sooz has passed she takes the time out to look after herself and speak with someone with what she’s been through, it’s traumatic seeing a loved one so unwell and vulnerable, and being there from beginning to end. It’s just such a sad situation and to watch it as well 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
They can only help with death when the time is literally hours or days away. When my mum was dying they gave her fentanyl and another drug which I can’t remember the name of. They say it’s given to keep them comfortable and essentially to be put them in a comatose state. However, it’s given to speed up the decline and death, the nurse who was looking after my mum kept on coming in and pumping it up, saying she was in discomfort or pain which she wasn’t at any point.

once they know Sooz is actively dying, they will begin all those drugs. Tbh I don’t think it’s far off now. Before my mum passed her appetite completely went but would crave things and ask for me to get her them, and she was struggling with sickness too. It’s so sad. Sooz musnt want to eat cause of being sick, and all they fluid in her abdomen must be so uncomfortable. I don’t blame her for wanting to die, they don’t keep animals alive when they are like that. She must be in complete fear knowing that what’s coming, I really hope it’s peaceful and not painful for her.

I don’t agree with Emma posting a video of her mum and sooz seeing each other for the last time. It’s heartbreaking, a mother shouldn’t have to bury their child and I can’t imagine being a twin and loosing the other half of me. I really think that this experience has made Emma do crazy and questionable things. Even thought sooz is still here, she’s experiencing anticipatory grief and that that’s one of the hardest to cope with. You know what’s coming, but how it will affect or impact you is unknown, when or how it’ll happen. It was the same with my mum. I really hope once sooz has passed she takes the time out to look after herself and speak with someone with what she’s been through, it’s traumatic seeing a loved one so unwell and vulnerable, and being there from beginning to end. It’s just such a sad situation and to watch it as well 💔
While I absolutely agree with the pain and sadness Emma would be feeling both for her twin and her dear mum who is also not 100%, I self reason that a person who is grief stricken and riddled with sadness does not take time out to video and post such private and personal information to a public media site … that is just unthinkable and like selling your soul for money. Emma is not poorly, nor is she desperate for funds to the point whereby she needs to sell Sooz’s death journey … like who needs to see that?
I’m fine understanding how grief overshadows rational thinking but her motives and moves are calculated and I’m not convinced it’s all in the name of her ‘love for Sooz’.

Get a grip of some decorum Emma and go spend some quality time with those you say you love, away from the camera. Come back when you have some appropriate footage and music to share but certainly let your sister have this time with you and you with her away from the prying eyes of the world. Stop counting your pennies are thinking of money … money won’t buy you memories!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Plenty of us Mother's bury our children. It is a tit situation, turn the camera o$$.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Like many others, I am rather shocked.
Why is Sooz being transferred from hospice to hospital? It makes absolutely no sense and must be exhausting for Sooz getting transferred between.
Ascites are normally managed with echo to confirm and drain to remove fluid. Both hospitals & hospice can facilitate a syringe driver.
"The most heartbreaking scene you will ever see"? Why an earth does Emma want random strangers to see these "scene's", its wrong on every level.
Notice the camera zooms in on a spot of blood and vomit? on Soozs pillow? That wasn't accidentally captured, and if it was, it could have been edited out.
---
This!
I genuinely think Emma is borderline insane and she probably was never completely sane. This mistrust in doctors is not a new thing. The twins avoided seeing doctors all their lives according to Emma, which is the main reason for Sooz being diagnosed so late. She wasn't going for cervical tests so what does she expect? On the other hand Sooz has MS so she did see some doctors.

The paranoia, the crazy eyes, the conviction that they are out to get Sooz. The crazy face she made when she said it and that she was seeing a death spree. Then asking the doctor if he saw the Final Destination.

She mentions not understanding why Sooz' body was doing this or that to her in another video too. Emma is insane but also extremely uneducated about medical stuff. She sometimes says that they just want to make Sooz comfortable but then says that if they can they will try to prolong her life. Like WHAT. Now she thinks the ambulance people will fix her with bloods.

Like you said, she gets that she is terminal cause she loves to clickbait with it. She loves to emphasise the fact that Sooz' life is ending. END OF LIFE CARER, TERMINAL IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER, 2 TO 3 MONTHS LEFT.
@LeonorG you hit the nail on the head! @ "she wasn't going for smear tests". The NHS offer regular cervical smears for this very reason.
If anyone looks at Emmas older videos they will see a recurring theme @ The medical system can't be trusted, the same NHS which are now facilitating Sooz and their mum being on the same ward and allowing Emma to sleep there.
If money wasn't being made on youtube, would these "heartbreaking scenes" be published to youtube? Of course not.
---
Emma publishes a video about her day out at Castle Howard = 5.8k views.
Devastating Call in Resus = 21k views
Posted 20 hours ago.Mum and daughters FINAL goodbye = 18k views.

Do her viewers care about Emma and what she gets up to in her life, or are they sat gripped to the seats waiting to see another death occur? The stats speak for themselves.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why is Sooz being transferred from hospice to hospital? It makes absolutely no sense and must be exhausting for Sooz getting transferred between.
Ascites are normally managed with echo to confirm and drain to remove fluid. Both hospitals & hospice can facilitate a syringe driver.
"The most heartbreaking scene you will ever see"? Why an earth does Emma want random strangers to see these "scene's", its wrong on every level.
Notice the camera zooms in on a spot of blood and vomit? on Soozs pillow? That wasn't accidentally captured, and if it was, it could have been edited out.
---

@LeonorG you hit the nail on the head! @ "she wasn't going for smear tests". The NHS offer regular cervical smears for this very reason.
If anyone looks at Emmas older videos they will see a recurring theme @ The medical system can't be trusted, the same NHS which are now facilitating Sooz and their mum being on the same ward and allowing Emma to sleep there.
If money wasn't being made on youtube, would these "heartbreaking scenes" be published to youtube? Of course not.
---

Do her viewers care about Emma and what she gets up to in her life, or are they sat gripped to the seats waiting to see another death occur? The stats speak for themselves.
We all know that these people are deathbed watchers. They are not here to see cute bunnies or an Asda haul, they are here to watch Sooz die and that's the truth. The more heart wrenching the bigger the video will pay Emma.
Time is running out to ca$h in on Sooz. Once she's gone it's all over and Emma realises this.
The sad reality of it all is that Sooz is obviously suffering and 20k or 50k people want to see it!

• Sick
The Mother is dying NOW🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Emma NEEDS TO GET A GRIP
WTAF....
Get off YT
Toooooo Personal😡

• Wow
---

---

And you should see the views for the notorious '2 to 3 months left' video. Exactly. People are sat gripped to their feet watching this unfold. They don't care about what Emma buys at Asda or about her make up routine. Or some visit to a castle. Videos about the tragedy of Sooz's condition get the views.

Blue, I think Emma is very much not parting with all this after Sooz's death. Once Sooz is gone she will talk as much as possible about Sooz and what she endured to maintain public interest. She will talk about the mistakes the hospital made and how they almost killed Sooz. Emma is so dependant on this 'community' she created that she will do everything possible to not lose it.

Saydee, Emma straight up admits somewhere that Sooz was not going for smear tests. But of course she fails to include it in the reasons of why Sooz has terminal stage 4 cervical cancer.

Last edited:
Update from Emma 21 minutes ago which I will paste below.
It suggests that Sooz is no longer in hospital and she is trying to get her mum a bed at the hospice?

Pinned by The Dog Poo Fairy

@TheDogPooPro
21 minutes ago
I've called the relevant people, and I'm trying to get mum out of hospital to where me and Sooz are....it's a long shot....I dont think there's any beds
emoji_u1f62b.png
emoji_u1f62b.png
emoji_u1f62b.png
but they say they'll do all they can

• Wow
  • Sick
Wtf is going on. Is this some crazy soap opera?
---
Emma doesn't know what she is doing.
Why post this? Why is she immediately running to youtube to tell people? What normal person would do this?
---
Update from Emma 21 minutes ago which I will paste below.
It suggests that Sooz is no longer in hospital and she is trying to get her mum a bed at the hospice?

Pinned by The Dog Poo Fairy

@TheDogPooPro
21 minutes ago
I've called the relevant people, and I'm trying to get mum out of hospital to where me and Sooz are....it's a long shot....I dont think there's any beds View attachment 2937699View attachment 2937700View attachment 2937701but they say they'll do all they can
Emma loves to move Sooz from hospice to hospital and back again 500 times and now she wants her mother to be moved? And how is her mother dying all of a sudden? She said she was doing fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is she updating people on youtube instead of being with mum who seems to be dying now??

She says she can't be with both of them but as Sooz is now non-responsive (Emma says), Emma could finally be with mum? There are family members with Sooz.

She doesn't even explain how mum has turned for the worse like this.
---
Omg she is not going to see her dying mum.

Last edited:
I am so shocked!

Rabbiting on sniffing & drooling
Go be with your Mother..

ALL of US have LOST people but to run to YT to strangers is just dreadful
VIEWS HAVE GONE UP & will go right DOWN again....
She has a husband surely he can comfort her...

• Heart
I am so shocked!

Go be with your Mother..

I also can't believe my eyes and ears.
A good point. Why does she need to cry on youtube? She has a husband. Is Emma trauma dumping on strangers?
She says this is about spreading a message of women not being ignored. That message is long gone. It's been buried under a year's worth of ridiculous vlogs in which we have learned nothing new.
When Emily died, Aisha posted a tasteful and dignified update speaking of Emily's last moments. It was true to Aisha's (and Emily's) nature - lovely and hopeful. And it was just that one update. She did not milk Emily's dying and death.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why is she updating people on youtube instead of being with mum who seems to be dying now??

She says she can't be with both of them but as Sooz is now non-responsive (Emma says), Emma could finally be with mum? There are family members with Sooz.

She doesn't even explain how mum has turned for the worse like this.
---
Omg she is not going to see her dying mum.
Some very good pressing questions @LeonorG
I think its fair to say that Emma's videos may not be in real time because 24 hours ago Sooz was at the hospital and going to be on the same ward as her mum? Which I assume her mum is on a respiratory ward.
Back at the hospice and unresponsive. Midazalom in a syringe driver could def have that effect, but surely they would have been told that before a syringe driver was fitted, and why was Sooz at the hospital? A syringe driver could have been fitted at the hospice.

Emma asking herself the question if its her fault that she facilated her mum being able to see Sooz and her mums got her wish and now "given up"?

If what Emma is saying is correct @ both her mum and Sooz are close to dying. I do hope that Emma switches off the camera and spends every possible minute/second with them. When both have died she will likely long for just one more minute with them.
Some hospices do take on end of life COPD patients, but if its true that her mum is close to dying, her mum would likely be too unstable for the journey.

Put that camera down Emma, every hour, minute & second with them is much more valuable than any amount of £ or $'s.
---
I am so shocked!

Go be with your Mother..

Exactly. Why isn't her husband with her? Cleaning up dog poo can wait.

• Heart
I think its fair to say that Emma's videos may not be in real time because 24 hours ago Sooz was at the hospital and going to be on the same ward as her mum? Which I assume her mum is on a respiratory ward.
Back at the hospice and unresponsive. Midazalom in a syringe driver could def have that effect, but surely they would have been told that before a syringe driver was fitted, and why was Sooz at the hospital? A syringe driver could have been fitted at the hospice.

Emma asking herself the question if its her fault that she facilated her mum being able to see Sooz and her mums got her wish and now "given up"?

If what Emma is saying is correct @ both her mum and Sooz are close to dying. I do hope that Emma switches off the camera and spends every possible minute/second with them. When both have died she will likely long for just one more minute with them.
Some hospices do take on end of life COPD patients, but if its true that her mum is close to dying, her mum would likely be too unstable for the journey.

Put that camera down Emma, every hour, minute & second with them is much more valuable than any amount of £ or $'s.
---

The sad incomprehensible path that these money hungry people travel down … money becomes the obsession and the family dying??? Well they just silently fade into the never never and the memories lost forever by greed!
Emma turns my stomach… you greedy wretch !

• Sick
  • Sad

---

And it's not just that she films herself crying to strangers. She then has to edit and upload it. All that time spent on such nonsense.

There has to be a delay cause Sooz was meant to spend that night there with mum.

No idea why Sooz was shipped to the hospital yet again. Like you said, it couldn't have been pleasant being moved. Sooz seemed very out of it in the hospital and Emma putting Sooz's hand in her mum's seemed so awful to me. Like she wanted a heartbreaking moment for youtube. She made a point of lingering on that bit. She could have arranged for Sooz to see mum before getting drugged and being so close to death.

Emma asking herself the question if its her fault that she facilated her mum being able to see Sooz and her mums got her wish and now "given up"? - I think she meant that the sight of Sooz being in this state may have upset mum so much that she is dying now, that her heart is broken. It seems to me that the mum hasn't seen Sooz for a long time. Emma said once that the two just speak on the phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I noted a date. Sooz and mum together at the hospital was on the 10th of May 2024. 6 days ago. I am now assuming Sooz was transported back to the hospice.
I ask myself this question: Did Sooz and their mum know they was being filmed and it was being published to youtube? Did Emma ask permission?

• Heart
I noted a date. Sooz and mum together at the hospital was on the 10th of May 2024. 6 days ago. I am now assuming Sooz was transported back to the hospice.
I ask myself this question: Did Sooz and their mum know they was being filmed and it was being published to youtube? Did Emma ask permission?
To me it's strange that Emma was okay showing Sooz in this condition, with blood and vomit on the bed. She wasn't showing Sooz when she was in a much better state. She said she wasn't showing her out of respect. So why the change?

Maybe Sooz can no longer consent seeing that she is not responsive so Emma didn't ask.

Reactions: 2