The Dog Poo Fairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sooooooz still in the HOSPICE🤔🤔

Ive lost a few family members like most but they never stay THIS LONG

It DOESNT MAKE SENSE🤔

Reactions: 5
Hello, only recently found this thread. I've been following Emma and her sister.
My own experience of hospice was my family member, breast cancer, 49 years old, she passed away nine days after being admitted.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Never heard of anyone staying as long as they are. It's more of a hotel than a hospice at this point.

Why doesn't Emma take Sooz to her own house?

10:57
visit so now su's run out of the cans of
11:01
Diet Coke so I'm going to nip to a shop
11:06
and get a them brought us some crunchy
11:09
nut Corn Flakes
11:11
and Rice Crispies to have in a room so
11:16
that if she did want a little
11:18
snack you
11:20
know they would all be these things
11:23
would all be got for
11:25
her but that's my tummy after my
11:28
porridge
11:30
um but if they're in the
11:32
room it feels like it's her own room and
11:35
her bedroom her own house you know and
11:37
it doesn't feel like people are nurses
11:39
and people are bringing things in which
11:42
again is a distraction and a a reminder
11:45
so we like to keep a little stash of
11:48
things that she wants in the room

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Helllloooooo Emma :) Nice to see that you have time to read Tattle.

Emma, you keep labelling anyone that questions your content as a 'troll'. Considering you "don't care" "don't read" and "don't notice", your videos suggest different. Infact more and more of your videos and comments are about "trolls".

• Heart
Is she back to moaning about this again? She is so obsessed. She has two family members at death's door and what is Emma thinking of? TROLLS. Get off youtube, if you can't handle different opinions.

View attachment 2921323

If they don't exist to you, then why do you keep banging on about them? Is she doing this for the same reason as the rodent does? Engagement and messages of pity and allegiance? Disgusting.

View attachment 2921340

You have something to talk about. You are counting your views and the money from exploiting your dying sister. Disable your thanks button, get rid of the GFM and the rest. Don't you feel bad monetising her terminal cancer? Don't you have a working conscience?

View attachment 2921408
And yet Emma keeps bringing it up!
She's doing it for sympathy and engagement, her Dad pissed off and her Mother obviously didn't have enough love for the twins hence Emma is so love starved, she craves this attention that she didn't get as a child.

Reactions: 3
I think you are right. Never seen anyone crave attention and love from strangers like she does. She needs to get off social media and seek therapy instead.

um on another note it's our brother
1:24
Kevin's birthday
1:27
today and you just couldn't write it
1:30
um because obviously we didn't arrange
1:32
dad's funeral it's his
1:34
uh his new family that he got when he
1:39
left
1:41
us um arranged it for
1:44
today so a bit of a kick in the teeth
1:47
for Kev but dad's funeral is on his
1:52
birthday

A birthday & a funeral....You just couldn't write it. Not going to the funeral x

I'm not even going to the funeral but why don't I use it as clickbait and milk (even more) dad's death for views and sympathy!

But the poor mum. She will be at York Hospital but Emma won't go see her. She has to guard Sooz 24/7 cause the hospital staff is trying their darnest to kill her.

oh no.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think you are right. Never seen anyone crave attention and love from strangers like she does. She needs to get off social media and seek therapy instead.

Kevin's birthday
dad's funeral it's his
left
us um arranged it for
birthday

A birthday & a funeral....You just couldn't write it. Not going to the funeral x

I'm not even going to the funeral but why don't I use it as clickbait and milk (even more) dad's death for views and sympathy!

But the poor mum. She will be at York Hospital but Emma won't go see her. She has to guard Sooz 24/7 cause the hospital staff is trying their darnest to kill her.

View attachment 2923254
We all know the movie "Four Weddings and a funeral"

Emma's trying to rewrite the script

"Four funerals and a Birthday"

• Haha

Kevin's birthday
dad's funeral it's his
left
us um arranged it for
birthday

View attachment 2923254
Not going to the funeral but will gleefully develop PTSD for missing it and cry until the money starts to flow … it’s bleeping amazing the medicinal value of dirty filthy💰💰💰💰

• Haha
She has to guard Sooz 24/7 cause the hospital staff is trying their darnest to kill her.
"......cause the hospital staff is trying their darnest to kill her"

Call me crazy, l didn't realise Sooz planned to live a long, happy and fulfilling life in the Pal hotel 🤷‍♀️
Well l suppose it does have everything one didn't have at home, hot water, a bathroom and it's free! What more does a Girl need 👍

• Haha
WTF.

Isn't she ashamed?

I did something naughty! Flexispot swivel recliner chair lotus xc6. Bob & Brad Oasis2 Eye Massager.

I did something really naughty!!!...... AND GOT CAUGHT! Mortified!!! NOT A PAID PROMOTION BUT THE CHAIR AND EYE MASSAGER WERE GIFTED TO US. THANK YOU 🙏💜

FLEXISPOT RECLINER SWIVEL CHAIR LOTUS XC6

FlexiSpot Brand Day-Up to 50% off Get the chance to win free orders Brand Day- https://bit.ly/4a8Q6mX XC6- https://bit.ly/3Usr1Pe

#flexispotuk

Check out the other fab products from FLEXISPOT! https://bit.ly/4a8Q6mX

EyeOasis 2: https://amz.run/7IWR
Use my code:
👀👀10% off discount code: BOBBRADEYE10

Cancer Carer.

Terminal Cancer.

End of life care.

Identical Twins.

Thank you so much for watching xxx

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don’t get it. Has Emma been smoking whacky weed or the likes?
She says Sooz isn’t drinking much so they considered calling an ambulance to take her to a hospital for IV fluids … and Emma can’t understand why Sooz is so nauseated and feels unwell.
Honestly, this lady is crazy.

• Heart
I don’t get it. Has Emma been smoking whacky weed or the likes?
She says Sooz isn’t drinking much so they considered calling an ambulance to take her to a hospital for IV fluids … and Emma can’t understand why Sooz is so nauseated and feels unwell.
Honestly, this lady is crazy.
I had to check it out for myself,
Screenshot_20240512_000511_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240512_000530_YouTube.jpg

She actually said:
"we were going to call an Ambulance last night to see whether THEY (being the ambos?) could put her on some sort of drip.or BLOOD TRANSFUSION"
An ambulance doesn't carry blood nor is it a mobile hos pit al. As for the "l just can't understand why her bodies doing that" does Emma realise the "H" out the front is for HOSPICE not HOTEL!! As you said she's either smoking some weed or bat tit crazy. Im starting to wonder about her psychological stability, all this talk about the hos pit al trying to kill her, not wanting the Nurses in her room at the Pal hotel and not understanding why shes sick is giving me unstable vibes. I assume Sooz is going to die after all Emma uses and abuses the word *terminal* so she understands that Sooz is dying but her words and actions say otherwise.

• Haha
I had to check it out for myself,
View attachment 2929144View attachment 2929145
She actually said:
"we were going to call an Ambulance last night to see whether THEY (being the ambos?) could put her on some sort of drip.or BLOOD TRANSFUSION"
An ambulance doesn't carry blood nor is it a mobile hos pit al. As for the "l just can't understand why her bodies doing that" does Emma realise the "H" out the front is for HOSPICE not HOTEL!! As you said she's either smoking some weed or bat tit crazy. Im starting to wonder about her psychological stability, all this talk about the hos pit al trying to kill her, not wanting the Nurses in her room at the Pal hotel and not understanding why shes sick is giving me unstable vibes. I assume Sooz is going to die after all Emma uses and abuses the word *terminal* so she understands that Sooz is dying but her words and actions say otherwise.
This!
I genuinely think Emma is borderline insane and she probably was never completely sane. This mistrust in doctors is not a new thing. The twins avoided seeing doctors all their lives according to Emma, which is the main reason for Sooz being diagnosed so late. She wasn't going for cervical tests so what does she expect? On the other hand Sooz has MS so she did see some doctors.

The paranoia, the crazy eyes, the conviction that they are out to get Sooz. The crazy face she made when she said it and that she was seeing a death spree. Then asking the doctor if he saw the Final Destination.

She mentions not understanding why Sooz' body was doing this or that to her in another video too. Emma is insane but also extremely uneducated about medical stuff. She sometimes says that they just want to make Sooz comfortable but then says that if they can they will try to prolong her life. Like WHAT. Now she thinks the ambulance people will fix her with bloods.

Like you said, she gets that she is terminal cause she loves to clickbait with it. She loves to emphasise the fact that Sooz' life is ending. END OF LIFE CARER, TERMINAL IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER, 2 TO 3 MONTHS LEFT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sooz has been taken from the horse-piss to the hos-pi-tal by ambulance, supposedly to die!
WTF … did someone not point out that the hospice is actually the place where the dying are cared for until death?
The hospital is for the acutely unwell and to read that Sooz has been taken back to an acute facility is just farcical. Mummy and Soozy are together holding hands and darling Emma is by heir side. 🎻

Not sure what dear Emma is going to do for an encore to keep the funds flowing once darling Sooz has flown, but if she thinks driving in a car playing music will cut the mustard, she'd better rethink!

• Wow
  • Heart
Sooz has been taken from the horse-piss to the hos-pi-tal by ambulance, supposedly to die!
WTF … did someone not point out that the hospice is actually the place where the dying are cared for until death?
The hospital is for the acutely unwell and to read that Sooz has been taken back to an acute facility is just farcical. Mummy and Soozy are together holding hands and darling Emma is by heir side. 🎻

Not sure what dear Emma is going to do for an encore to keep the funds flowing once darling Sooz has flown, but if she thinks driving in a car playing music will cut the mustard, she'd better rethink!
I highlighted the key points, l wonder where else would an NG tube go 🤷‍♀️ idiot.
Screenshot_20240513_213318_YouTube.jpg

So Sooz is obviously not up to sniffing the fried rice and Emma post a photo of herself looking like tit, why? Attention seeking, much.
Screenshot_20240513_213322_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I highlighted the key points, l wonder where else would an NG tube go 🤷‍♀️ idiot.
View attachment 2932762
So Sooz is obviously not up to sniffing the fried rice and Emma post a photo of herself looking like tit, why? Attention seeking, much.
View attachment 2932766
She is Pathetic
Get a GRIP with these stupid faces
Sooooooz was given 3 mnths but Emma cant cope with what is happening but she knew all of this🤦‍♀️

What will the FACES be when Sooooz is No longer here🤷‍♀️
I DONT have a bad bone in me extremely caring & empathetic but these peops GRIND MY GEARS
Talking to strangers about a dying loved one
WTAF

• Heart
View attachment 2932762
View attachment 2932766
Omg.

Why write that the most heartbreaking thing is to see Sooz and mum reaching for each other in the hospital? Seriously, why? This channel is meant to help people (according to her) but instead it's one big melodramatic circus. Emma wallows in melodrama and tragedy. There is a difference between sharing for a reason and doing this. I think Emma might be mentally ill. There is something very wrong and it's not just the fact that her sister is dying. How will she deal with the emptiness and void once Sooz is gone and most of her sheep will have moved on?

I'm not gonna watch this video. It's too much exploitation and milking of a tragedy for my taste. When Jenny and Kyle were doing it I stopped watching and I actually liked Jenny. They also couldn't help themselves. Emily Hayward did it the best.

Last edited:
Sooz says that she wants to go, she wants to die. Can't the hospice facilitate that? Apparently she is now on a syringe driver finally.

I skipped some bits and got to the part where they wheel Sooz beside the mum in the hospital and I couldn't continue. It's too much, too heart-wrenching. Why is she now showing Sooz in this state? She is clearly very drugged up. Emma has been "protecting" her for a year and not showing her but she does now?

Is this for views? This will get her 50k views in a few days. It this about that?

god.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
Sooz says that she wants to go, she wants to die. Can't the hospice facilitate that? Apparently she is now on a syringe driver finally.

I skipped some bits and got to the part where they wheel Sooz beside the mum in the hospital and I couldn't continue. It's too much, too heart-wrenching.

View attachment 2935978
Far too much oversharing & wrong on every level
Very TRIGGERING FOR LOTS🤨
SoooooZ Doesnt have long!

Far too much oversharing & wrong on every level
Very TRIGGERING FOR LOTS🤨
SoooooZ Doesnt have long!
So much over-sharing. She could have put up a trigger warning.

Why is she announcing this? We already know that she is her CARER.

why.PNG