The Dog Poo Fairy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she get her Mum a bed in the Pal-Hotel that way Emma the martyr can be a full time carer for both Sooz and her Mum while "saving lives".
View attachment 2907541 View attachment 2907542
Emma is singlehandedly saving the lives of millions of peasants while being a full time END OF LIFE CARER to her TERMINALLY ILL IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER.

Why can't she be by mum's side? Maybe cause that brings less views than a dying younger woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Saving lives haha blowing smoke up her own backside ?
---
In the video where she was secretly recording the doctor…. Emma and Sooz laid it on thick and of course told him their dad died. The doctor said with that news he assumed they would both need to get off asap? Why did Emma not tell the truth? Neither twins bothered with their dad

• Heart
---
In the video where she was secretly recording the doctor…. Emma and Sooz laid it on thick and of course told him their dad died. The doctor said with that news he assumed they would both need to get off asap? Why did Emma not tell the truth? Neither twins bothered with their dad
I don't believe they are actually saving lives. People feel sorry for her so they tell her that to make her feel better. How on earth would this ridiculous channel save anyone?

The doctor exchange is one of the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm starting to think Emma is cuckoo?

• Heart
  • Haha
---
But the Dr said he had seen that their Dad died "on one of their videos" that blew me away, her Dr actually watches this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Infact I'm not well at all she says she's helping people no it's put fear god up me I won't go see dr or hospital to get my belly groin pain sorted been 5 weeks now I'm very unwell so when she says she's helping no she's not all horror storys no thanks

• Heart
I don't believe they are actually saving lives. People feel sorry for her so they tell her that to make her feel better. How on earth would this ridiculous channel save anyone?

The doctor exchange is one of the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm starting to think Emma is cuckoo?
I Agree. Sooz doesn't like being filmed which is why Emma records Sooz's legs or hands etc. Emma needs content but Sooz doesn't comply.

• Haha
I Agree. Sooz doesn't like being filmed which is why Emma records Sooz's legs or hands etc. Emma needs content but Sooz doesn't comply.
Yep Emma says that she won't film Sooz to PROTECT HER but I bet she would film her if Sooz was up for it. Emma is the one enjoying the exposure and the praise from her marching cult.

• Heart
Infact I'm not well at all she says she's helping people no it's put fear god up me I won't go see dr or hospital to get my belly groin pain sorted been 5 weeks now I'm very unwell so when she says she's helping no she's not all horror storys no thank
---

• Heart
Yep Emma says that she won't film Sooz to PROTECT HER but I bet she would film her if Sooz was up for it. Emma is the one enjoying the exposure and the praise from her marching cult.
Thats the bizarre bit that I have never understood.
Sooz claimed that she was let down by the NHS, both sisters blame the NHS on Sooz being terminal and both feel that the "world" needs to be taught. How can Sooz claim that she wants to get the word out but doesn't want to appear on camera?

According to Emma the NHS can't be trusted due to the amount of mistakes they apparently make with Sooz, if true........ why hasn't Emma used her youtube income and donations and paid for private healthcare?

How many months has Sooz now been at the hospice?

• Heart
Noone has to send anything? So close that option, Emma. Why don't you?

one.PNG

Nutcases. They harrassed the hospital for her back when she was not getting an appointment fast enough. It turned out to be endometriosis but Emma being Emma, she milked it dry and implied potentially also having cancer :rolleyes:
Emma a qualified nurse? 🤣
Don't give her ideas, she will add it to her achievements.

two.PNG

---
The face she made when saying that she can feel a death spree. She said that they are trying to kill Sooz.

death spree.PNG

---
This woman has lost it. She is asking the doctor if he has seen the Final Destination.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Thats the bizarre bit that I have never understood.
Sooz claimed that she was let down by the NHS, both sisters blame the NHS on Sooz being terminal and both feel that the "world" needs to be taught. How can Sooz claim that she wants to get the word out but doesn't want to appear on camera?

According to Emma the NHS can't be trusted due to the amount of mistakes they apparently make with Sooz, if true........ why hasn't Emma used her youtube income and donations and paid for private healthcare?

How many months has Sooz now been at the hospice?
Emma uploaded on 15th January 2024 that Sooz had been transferred to Hospice care. That's 109 days.
Screenshot_20240503_220946_Google.jpg

---

View attachment 2909911

Nutcases. They harrassed the hospital for her back when she was not getting an appointment fast enough. It turned out to be endometriosis but Emma being Emma, she milked it dry and implied potentially also having cancer :rolleyes:

View attachment 2909916
---
The face she made when saying that she can feel a death spree. She said that they are trying to kill Sooz.

View attachment 2909926
---
This woman has lost it. She is asking the doctor if he has seen the Final Destination.
tammyleigh21 had better get her facts right BEFORE going after anyone. Parasocial relationship, much! Don't believe everything you see on social media.

• Heart

View attachment 2909911

View attachment 2909916
---

View attachment 2909926
---

You are absolutely correct, Emma did imply that she might have cancer and demanded checking out.

Emma uploaded on 15th January 2024 that Sooz had been transferred to Hospice care. That's 109 days.
View attachment 2912482
---

tammyleigh21 had better get her facts right BEFORE going after anyone. Parasocial relationship, much! Don't believe everything you see on social media.
tammyleigh21 had better get her facts right BEFORE going after anyone. Parasocial relationship, much! Don't believe everything you see on social media. - I don't get it. That's an extreme example of idolising and worshipping a complete stranger on the internet. This phenomenon needs to be studied more. I know that these youtubers are real people but how healthy can it be to get attached so much and even interfering in their lives like this. And Emma encourages it and rewards it. Emma is not smart enough to see how unhealthy this is. She doesn't understand boundaries at all. She thinks these are her friends, her eager hens. And this is a one sided thing. Emma doesn't have to do anything. All she did is have a sister with terminal cancer and she milks that, and boom, she got herself a deranged cult. The cult hypes her up and praises her so much and it's clear that Emma is thoroughly addicted to it. This will not end well.
---
And this is not fake on Emma's part. I think she genuinely appreciates these people and even likes them, they give her comfort and money. The rodent is more removed from it, she is cold and acting all sweet and caring. The rodent doesn't give two fucks about her viewers. That's why it will be harder for Emma when it stops.
---
The rodent is all about the business although she likes the attention. Emma enjoys the money and wants it but I think this is genuinely a matter of community for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Emma isn't without money. This is the woman wanting a private tummy tuck and boob job.

• Wow
I think she had the same weight loss surgery as bowel bro?
I just watched that video, if you can get past the damn baby talk with her dogs to the actual weight loss surgery, no shade l think it's fantastic that she finally took control of her yo yo weight gain/loss and going abroad for surgery is a no brainer, better facilities, care and prices makes it more accessible for those that are not in a financial position to improve their health.
BTW love her rabbits, lm a Bunny mum and love seeing other people who love on their bunnies.

I just watched that video, if you can get past the damn baby talk with her dogs to the actual weight loss surgery, no shade l think it's fantastic that she finally took control of her yo yo weight gain/loss and going abroad for surgery is a no brainer, better facilities, care and prices makes it more accessible for those that are not in a financial position to improve their health.
BTW love her rabbits, lm a Bunny mum and love seeing other people who love on their bunnies.
I love that bunny and her dogs. That's the side of Emma that I like. Very kind and good to animals. I hate it when she uses that awful baby talk on adults, like her sister.

Overall, she is obviously not a bad person. I think she may have lost her mind though and does stupid things. And is money greedy, especially if it's just handed to her.

I wonder what that big mistake the hospital staff did that would have killed Sooz, was. The hospital admitted guilt (according to her) and they are investigating it.

I love that bunny and her dogs. That's the side of Emma that I like. Very kind and good to animals. I hate it when she uses that awful baby talk on adults, like her sister.

Overall, she is obviously not a bad person. I think she may have lost her mind though and does stupid things. And is money greedy, especially if it's just handed to her.

I wonder what that big mistake the hospital staff did that would have killed Sooz, was. The hospital admitted guilt (according to her) and they are investigating it.
At least she talked honestly and was open about her ED struggles and her surgery unlike that other rodent that's just trolling us with her ED!
If l hadn't heard the Dr talking about the near miss mistake with Emma and Sooz in the background l probably wouldn't have believed it.
Let's see how "catastrophic" it really was or if it's been exaggerated and blown out of proportion, time will tell.

Middle aged hun, not Young.
Screenshot_20240508_033736_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240508_035516_Chrome.jpg

---
And yet here you are giving them alot alot of thought!!
Screenshot_20240508_035103_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_035051_YouTube.jpg

Only the ones grifting off the deceased and their children!
Emma don't go defending them, these people wouldn't piss on you or Sooz if you were on fire.Stay in your own lane 👍
Screenshot_20240508_035133_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Middle aged hun, not Young.
View attachment 2921267
View attachment 2921269
---
And yet here you are giving them alot alot of thought!!
View attachment 2921273View attachment 2921275
Only the ones grifting off the deceased and their children!
Emma don't go defending them, these people wouldn't piss on you or Sooz if you were on fire.Stay in your own lane 👍
View attachment 2921278
Is she back to moaning about this again? She is so obsessed. She has two family members at death's door and what is Emma thinking of? TROLLS. Get off youtube, if you can't handle different opinions.

1715105984766.png

If they don't exist to you, then why do you keep banging on about them? Is she doing this for the same reason as the rodent does? Engagement and messages of pity and allegiance? Disgusting.

bull.PNG

You have something to talk about. You are counting your views and the money from exploiting your dying sister. Disable your thanks button, get rid of the GFM and the rest. Don't you feel bad monetising her terminal cancer? Don't you have a working conscience?

wtf.PNG

Last edited: