Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shock your 🍆 has gastro now
 it’s that contagious what did you expect
 complaining about putting the twins to sleep last night - where’s your fluid parenting now hey would think if you and Nath were on good terms he would take the kids if you had gastro
 or maybe he has but you’re pretending you had to beg them to go to sleep to look like a “super mum”

Reactions: 13
Wait, are you running a massive company or are you spending your days baking, gardening and spreading BS?

IMG_3453.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Notice how she said she has a holiday to her parents
 and she is really close to her Dad. Nana died months ago and she didn’t attend the funeral. No mention of Mum as the parents she talks about is Dad and Lizzie who took Kai in when she was too busy trophy wifeing in the penthouse to give a rats about him so he got shipped to the west coast of SA instead. Dad and Lizzie are at least still in those childrens lives.

Reactions: 10
And the zen lady who cleans out her pantry
But that’s her friend remember lol 😂
---
What a shock your 🍆 has gastro now
 it’s that contagious what did you expect
 complaining about putting the twins to sleep last night - where’s your fluid parenting now hey would think if you and Nath were on good terms he would take the kids if you had gastro
 or maybe he has but you’re pretending you had to beg them to go to sleep to look like a “super mum”
Next up the twins will be home sick with it - she just sent them to school so cue an outbreak at their school!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She's got a strong filter on today and sucking in her abs and hiding them at the same time. Something is up! đŸ€°

Reactions: 12
Her follower count I think will fall under the 549K mark prob tomorrow / Friday. It'll be interesting to see if this triggers another round of buying followers.

This site can be flaky and very slow at times:

Attachments

Reactions: 6
One minute she is being super mum with gastro doing all the mum things , nek minute she banging on about the girls being with their dad and she hasn’t moved alllll day .
Loaf parenting is actually being a parent to your kids not sending them to their dads .
I guarantee you have never had those kids when you actually been sick .
If you tell the truth Loaf you never have to have a good memory !

Is she seriously trying to garner sympathy and admiration for being a bleeping mother and doing mother duties? Omg look at me I have WASHING to do. Omg look at me I had to GOOGLE AN OUTFIT to wear today. Omg look at me I have CHILDREN I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF. Poor bleeping me. I’m an adult forced to be an adult and I DONT LIKE IT. I want to lay in bed with my ‘mammi’ and make him dote on me. I wish nath would come and be the parent because I just want attention from my man but instead I have WASHING to do. But never fear I’m a super mum I brush my teeth and make my bed everyday. Guys I haven’t mentioned in minutes I’m sick. I’m really doing it all. Worship me.
---
Side note she said she had planned out her ‘year’ and now is trying to map it out and get back on track following her sickness. Is she trying to say her one day of gastro has thrown her entire year out??
Or was it the blood test she had that threw out her year.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I love how not moving from her computer all day is some sort of flex. That’s what happens when people WORK loaf. Welcome to society.

I work in an industry where 8-10 hour days are normal. Maybe do that each day AND look after the kids and you might be able to get on IG stories and flex then. But even then, millions of parents do that each and every day. Ya not special.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely disgusting on this fool to say that mapping out her year was something she used to do BEFORE she got sick!!! duck off you fool!! People and children are dying in hospital over cancer and incurable diseases and this piece of tit won’t get her massive DDD bolt on’s removed (which is what is causing her to be unwell!!) because heaven forbid she have normal sized boobs and not have every man oogling her every minute of every day!! How does this idiot even have a following anymore!

Reactions: 21
I feel sick about it but what if she does get pregnant to this Nick the Dick? He has no kids and seems young enough he’d possibly want them.
if she does it’ll just be as a duck you to Andy.
Well.
We all know what she does when being pregnant doesn’t serve her any purpose 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Would she actually get pregnant to try and squash the termination rumours??
After what she did to Pixie nothing this vile piece of tit does would surprise me.
Money grabbing, attention seeking dick hopper.

Moving on - we need to start a list of how many times she’s been sooooo sick this year?
I remember about three/four times..
Soooo sick she missed a plane?
The blisters were sooooo bad she couldn’t walk.
Sooo sick again she couldn’t compete anymore.
We’ve had 1 x hospital visit with new dick.
And now severe gastro, not severe enough to not post though.
And it’s only May 

I doubt she would do it to rebut the termination, she would more likely do it for content because her YouTube is a flop, her business is a flop. Her life is just one flop after another. She thinks things like children and marriage are tools for engagement. Never lived a day in the real world
---
After what she did to Pixie nothing this vile piece of tit does would surprise me.
Money grabbing, attention seeking dick hopper.

Moving on - we need to start a list of how many times she’s been sooooo sick this year?
I remember about three/four times..
Soooo sick she missed a plane?
The blisters were sooooo bad she couldn’t walk.
Sooo sick again she couldn’t compete anymore.
We’ve had 1 x hospital visit with new dick.
And now severe gastro, not severe enough to not post though.
And it’s only May 

Funny how these ‘sicknesses’ always line up with the new dick. Thinks it’s some kind of way to pull them in when any normal person would see a woman like that and think ‘hypochondriac dependant narc’. She is tactical with her targets. She wants someone without a proper career who can drop everything to serve her while at the same time finding someone with less of a following who wants to build their profile because she knows that they’ll happily pose for whatever bullshit she posts because they’re as desperate for engagement as she is

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.