Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just HG but the worst humanly possible HG anyone had ever had
I feel sick about it but what if she does get pregnant to this Nick the Dick? He has no kids and seems young enough he’d possibly want them.
if she does it’ll just be as a duck you to Andy.

Reactions: 5
duck he just looks so dumb doesn’t he? 😂
He doesn’t even have to open his mouth 🤣
She wants something she can manipulate so she can remain the centre of attention. Don’t stress Nicko. She will churn you up and spit you out before you know it. Don’t unpack too quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel sick about it but what if she does get pregnant to this Nick the Dick? He has no kids and seems young enough he’d possibly want them.
if she does it’ll just be as a duck you to Andy.
I hope he’s prepared to become the main caregiver when the inevitably split.

Reactions: 7
She wants something she can manipulate so she can remain the centre of attention. Don’t stress Nicko. She will churn you up and spit you out before you know it. Don’t unpack too quickly.
She needs a new thing - the fitness thing is a furphy, she’s just another botoxed 30/40yo and she’s going to be thinking about how a baby will be her ticket to the next course she can sell.

Reactions: 7
So nice to see the doctor living his best life. Now that’s a big duck you to loaf the train wreck

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So nice to see the doctor living his best life. Now that’s a big duck you to loaf the train wreck
I don’t see it that way. I see him just literally moving on with that tit show and doesn’t think twice about her existence. She will 100% think he is doing it to spite her but I think he just doesn’t think about her at all

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think he is doing it as an F U to her and is just genuinely him moving on and living his life but I think it also works out as making her angry or similar. Like how they say the best revenge is living well.

The latest you tube is such an eye roll. Genuine, good people don’t have to say how genuine and selfless they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does it look like only smoll people have been accepted to Project Poo? I can also barely tell a difference between some before and afters😳

Reactions: 16
So she's saying she's had some "unkind things done to her" - does she mean when her husband went on a trip of a lifetime that he'd promised his daughters - so she murdered his unborn child?!

How about instead of spending half an hour flaffing around and complaining about how much work you have to catch up on because you were sick for 10 minutes, you just do the work and not tell everyone about it? Sick or not, when does she think other working mums organise all the kids sporting activities and what not? We’re all up after the kids go to bed doing the same tit, it’s not unique to someone running a “massive business”.

Reactions: 20
How about instead of spending half an hour flaffing around and complaining about how much work you have to catch up on because you were sick for 10 minutes, you just do the work and not tell everyone about it? Sick or not, when does she think other working mums organise all the kids sporting activities and what not? We’re all up after the kids go to bed doing the same tit, it’s not unique to someone running a “massive business”.
But who would validate her if she didn’t let the world know she is unorganised and a flake.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen or heard mention of one staff member recently. Not one. She’s doing all the email and hasn’t mentioned her team. Sounds more like a flop of a business to me
But we all know she reads here so I guess we will get a reel of the ‘real heroes’ behind the scenes and her loyal staff.
surely if she was sick she could have someone else take over the AI meal plans, but then I guess she’s the only one who can run dietary requirements into the AI generator or else her ‘staff’ will know she’s full of tit 💩

• Haha
I haven’t seen or heard mention of one staff member recently. Not one. She’s doing all the email and hasn’t mentioned her team. Sounds more like a flop of a business to me
But we all know she reads here so I guess we will get a reel of the ‘real heroes’ behind the scenes and her loyal staff.
surely if she was sick she could have someone else take over the AI meal plans, but then I guess she’s the only one who can run dietary requirements into the AI generator or else her ‘staff’ will know she’s full of tit 💩
It wasn’t all that long ago she was claiming she had 3 Ruby’s working for her. Other than her videographer Ruby (who I assume is a contractor and not an employee), she doesn’t seem to have anyone else working for her. And she becomes besties with all of her employees so if they were around, we’d know.

Reactions: 9
It wasn’t all that long ago she was claiming she had 3 Ruby’s working for her. Other than her videographer Ruby (who I assume is a contractor and not an employee), she doesn’t seem to have anyone else working for her. And she becomes besties with all of her employees so if they were around, we’d know.
You're forgetting her full time defamation lawyer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's got her abs pretty covered for someone who's just spent days vomiting. Normally any excuse to do an ab check - especially if she hasn't eaten for days 🤔

Reactions: 11
Still sending herself messages. Is this the twins when they were smaller in the bio picture on the lovely message sender’s profile?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.