Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re a foodie who’s also into scamming, lying, photoshopping, exploiting your children for engagement/cash, buying followers ripping off Women’s Refuge health and wellness, you’ve found the right account.

🤢🫠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Do your tits hang low
Do they wobble to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie them in a bow
Can you throw them over your shoulder
Like a continental soldier
Do your tits hang looooooowwwwww

The answer is yes Scuntmoan, time to scab a new bra babes, since Bras and things have ditched you and pretty sure Bendon too ohh where ohh where shall you go
She looks like a 65 year old cast member of The Desperate Housewives of Ferndale who just had a bad face lift. How does someone so young look so like someone old trying to be young? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you’re a foodie who’s also into scamming, lying, photoshopping, exploiting your children for engagement/cash, buying followers ripping off Women’s Refuge health and wellness, you’ve found the right account.

🤢🫠
We desperately need an eye roll react

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing about me is that I can never tell the truth. After losing 94kg through Ozempic and WLS, healthy food must look like tit and be stolen from someone else's content or made in a turbomix. If you are a bleep who is also into gay younger men, you've found the right account.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

🤢🫠
✨DiD yOu KnOw✨ that if you combine fake teeth, with hair extensions, a little sprinkling of Photoshop and a fake lifestyle based on lies , you can create a Stepford wife life, where nothing can get to you, because your TeflonSimmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do report when I remember but who knows if they actually do something about it.

Reactions: 1
Simple Simmy - you must have had even more spare time on your hands today as you’ve worked extra hard to add a bit of ✨sparkle✨ to the latest recipe you’ve stolen.

Would be nice if you could at least give the original poster a few days before you rip them off?

Reactions: 12
In the last week there have been 637 comments on her posts, divide that in half for her replies, 318 possible real comments 😏 But she wants us to believe her follower count has gone up by 4k this week alone. Yeah sure Sue 🤨🤨. What a load of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the last week there have been 637 comments on her posts, divide that in half for her replies, 318 possible real comments 😏 But she wants us to believe her follower count has gone up by 4k this week alone. Yeah sure Sue 🤨🤨. What a load of crap.
There is also #blockout24 actively happening. I find it hard to believe that some influencer in NZ would gain more followers in a day than the likes of Kylie Jenner or Selena Gomez who have 400m+ followers

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s been a bit boring of late.

Simmo can we please see the Coleman’s mustard vase in Asher’s room? With a copy of today’s date so we know it’s not an old photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Simmo can we please see the Coleman’s mustard vase in Asher’s room? With a copy of today’s date so we know it’s not an old photo.
I think she gave that to Wendz for mothers day with a new piccie of herself from that AmaZing photographer 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She’s making MFM look exciting at this point 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh look.... more product that is her MOST favourite over 7 years & she also raves about the owner "love her to bits & pieces". ✨️😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys the ✨⭐LoW cArB⭐✨ wraps are back! Absolutely RIVETING content! 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6