Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another uncomfortable pose to accentuate her ✨⭐tHiGh GaP⭐✨ 🙄🙄

IMG_0767.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another day, another uncomfortable pose to accentuate her ✨⭐tHiGh GaP⭐✨ 🙄🙄

View attachment 2917744
Those embrace rights must suck everything in! Her thigh jump and legs! I have skinner legs than her- yeap I to have just been measured for a 8 week challenge and nowhere near looking like that. I also didn’t want to lose weight off my legs either!

Reactions: 5
Congrats on hitting those
✨⭐SaLeS MiLeStOnEs⭐✨ hon!
#bossbabe #hustlehard 🙄🙄🙄

IMG_0769.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It still amuses me that she has reached the lowest of lows. Multi level marketing 😂
I don’t care how much money anyone makes from it, you’re still a MLM #bossbabe 😂
Do u think if nz still had Tupperware she’d be shilling that too? Or Avon maybe ? I 😂 is Norwex still a thing or Scentsy ? On a side note a lot of nada products are sold out and lots of the remaining products are on sale it that going tits up to ! And your cycle is nada 😂 and she’s never once addressed it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do u think if nz still had Tupperware she’d be shilling that too? Or Avon maybe ? I 😂 is Norwex still a thing or Scentsy ? On a side note a lot of nada products are sold out and lots of the remaining products are on sale it that going tits up to ! And your cycle is nada 😂 and she’s never once addressed it
I'm actually surprised she hasn't starting shilling Monat, or what ever that stupid hair stuff is..... Or maybe that's why her hair seems longer and the ✨tRuTh✨ will come out soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.