Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I read, Roxy was selling a a product which was "the bootcamp" online clurse or magazine or some crap, so people were buying a product (regardless of whether they used or wanted t, they still received it) and the other opportunity for a prize was a by-product.

I assume Roxy is still an Aus resident for tax purposes also despite living in Singapore(hence the regular trips back here) but I havent read which Aus state the raffle draw is registered in and which company it's being drawn under which would govern those laws. Howeve the rules around the actual "drawing" of winners and the legitimacy of the prizes/guaranteed winner etc are different as the raffle was a by product even though it was hyped as a "raffle". Not 100% illegal but very bad taste for. a PR person!

Reactions: 7
This is all so messy. I love it.
SAME. I’m so involved in all of this!
---
From what I read, Roxy was selling a a product which was "the bootcamp" online clurse or magazine or some crap, so people were buying a product (regardless of whether they used or wanted t, they still received it) and the other opportunity for a prize was a by-product.

I assume Roxy is still an Aus resident for tax purposes also despite living in Singapore(hence the regular trips back here) but I havent read which Aus state the raffle draw is registered in and which company it's being drawn under which would govern those laws. Howeve the rules around the actual "drawing" of winners and the legitimacy of the prizes/guaranteed winner etc are different as the raffle was a by product even though it was hyped as a "raffle". Not 100% illegal but very bad taste for. a PR person!
Thank you for your thoughts Gina! Is law your area of expertise? All good if you do not wish to say.
(Also I must call you Gina now per your post in ELs thread).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
. Great article, I think Annette Sharp is the journalist that wrote the autobiography on her that came out a couple of years ago and did not paint her in the best light. At least these men are being a bit more up front and factual. I noticed that neither of them got emotional or told us how much they weigh!
That bio and what she did to Hermoine. Wow. Have never heard a good thing about her.

SAME. I’m so involved in all of this!
---

Thank you for your thoughts Gina! Is law your area of expertise? All good if you do not wish to say.
(Also I must call you Gina now per your post in ELs thread).
Gina!
yes I have a law degree many years ago but I have never been a practicing professional.

The data security issues and Privacy Act and the nature of potentially seling/trading information for database purposes may open Roxy and this other dodgy mob up to other potential legal issues tho.. can't wait!

Reactions: 12
It'll be really interesting to see what comes out of this. I think most of us had our concerns when the competition first popped up but didn't expect it to get messy before the envelopes were even drawn 😂

I'm so curious what the goal was with it though, did people buy their course at different prices? Assuming the 7000 people all paid $29.00 each, it's only $203k. Even if half of those people bought the expensive package, it's still less than $2 million for a (alleged lol) $10m house, $250k cash and the other prizes on offer. Where does the profit come from? What were they getting from it?

I'm in WA and we only have one crappy newspaper owned by the 7 group (Kerry stokes) who love to support peopleike Ben Roberts Snith and Bruce Lehrman by funding their legal fees so I can't imagine them crucifying her the way the Eastern States newspapers do but isnt the Telegraph the paper that one had that gossip columnist a few years back that was always publishing negative articles about her and she used to claim she was being victimised or stalked? 🤣
Also her workplace getting graffitied etc work personal insults .. apparently unjustified? More likely some dodgy business deal and people taken it into their own hands!

Reactions: 6
So she’s saying she didn’t know them and they approached her via dm, yet they’re saying they were/are all long time friends. Who is lying? Why are they lying? I don’t know who the guys are but I do hope Roxy gets cancelled.

Reactions: 2
They’ve emailed those “stupid enough to enter this scam”…
Continued trust?? What trust? This is train wreck by all of them!
---
So she’s saying she didn’t know them and they approached her via dm, yet they’re saying they were/are all long time friends. Who is lying? Why are they lying? I don’t know who the guys are but I do hope Roxy gets cancelled.
I think the two guys are lifelong friends they were looking for an influencer to promote it and she put forward herself and saw an opportunity to get some cash no doubt.
---
It'll be really interesting to see what comes out of this. I think most of us had our concerns when the competition first popped up but didn't expect it to get messy before the envelopes were even drawn 😂

I'm so curious what the goal was with it though, did people buy their course at different prices? Assuming the 7000 people all paid $29.00 each, it's only $203k. Even if half of those people bought the expensive package, it's still less than $2 million for a (alleged lol) $10m house, $250k cash and the other prizes on offer. Where does the profit come from? What were they getting from it?
There were different packages for her boot camp I think from $30 to $500
---
Refunds are being processed lol the guys say the completion is going ahead. What’s happening?

https://www.roxysbootcamp.com/password

IMG_7904.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I assume they were hoping Roxy could sell more packages since she is the PR and business queen 🙄 it said in one article they hoped to make $20m (I’m assuming profit). They must have thought there’d be far more packages sold than 7000!

• Wow
I assume they were hoping Roxy could sell more packages since she is the PR and business queen 🙄 it said in one article they hoped to make $20m (I’m assuming profit). They must have thought there’d be far more packages sold than 7000!
It’s so crazy because a $250k guaranteed prize is a great prize! The chance to win the $10 million dollar home was ridiculous. They must have just made up the value of their home

Reactions: 6
This is what happens with influenzers over inflate their following with bots and buy followers..and I'm here for it! All dodgy parties get fucked over .. is called karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tell us more Ruby!
Oh yes I follow a couple of her ex employees and 1 of them is also following her 'business' partners new account. I bet they are sitting back now with their very successful careers looking at her thinking, finally what goes around comes around!

Reactions: 10