Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roxy Jacenko

Hardest working person on the planet, just ask her and she will tell you. She’s money hungry and uses her children for $$$$. Weird relationship with her husband and family home currently for sale.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She said she is not running out of money…buy during the pandemic she was also complaining that business was slow from what I read somewhere.

If she is loaded why sell the house. She can rent it out and buy a new one.

Does anyone know what this “new chapter” is?

Reactions: 4
She said she is not running out of money…buy during the pandemic she was also complaining that business was slow from what I read somewhere.

If she is loaded why sell the house. She can rent it out and buy a new one.

Does anyone know what this “new chapter” is?
Based on this article she’s moving into an appartment and so she’s downsizing. Hasn’t lived with her husband full time in 4 years! If she sells it for the $14 million she’s going to make a huge profit.

Reactions: 5
I went to school with the girl who owns and started sparkling white smiles. They used to be super super chummy but seem to have had a falling out (hadn’t followed either for a while)… she seems to be all or nothing with people for sure! (Roxy that is)

Reactions: 6
The way she has no worries about all the creeps that use her daughter’s Instagram for their illegal fantasies is so disturbing. I don’t believe she is as rich as she makes out to be. Why would you need to use your children’s privacy and identities for $$ if you were loaded??

Reactions: 15
I think Roxy is a classic example of fake it until you make it.

If she keep portraying herself as loaded she has more chances of getting partnerships with people that are truly loaded etc…

Reactions: 9
But did anyone realise Roxy’s dad is with Lisa Ho! If you do not know who Lisa Ho is y’all missed a golden era in time 🫶🏻
Old article on her sister Ruby and also touches on her dad.

Ruby is younger and imo prettier

Reactions: 3
The fact that Roxy’s parents had a 78 million portfolio tells us that she was never broke or poor to start with. I am sure her parents knew a lot of people that could help Roxy on her career,

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is the link that explains why the jury found Oliver guilty and explains why the judge chose to imprison him - some background on Oli.

He was 21 and working full time when he committed these crimes (45 transactions) over an 18 month period. Only made $1.3 million. He already came from a wealthy family. He must have thought he would never get caught, never showed remorse or apologised and in those court documents they stated if he had done so his sentence would have been less.
---
This is ahhh illuminating as to her complete lack of decency. She’s a disgrace. https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/books/2016/11/19/roxy-jacenko-oliver-curtis/
😮 When they met he was engaged to Hermonie and Roxy was pregnant 5 months after they met.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Exactly, and stalker
I’ve always like Hermione, ever since Lara’s reality show 🤭 I’m gonna go like a bunch of her tit on Insta. After reading that I just have this urge to..support..her & show some love. I’m actually so shocked by that book passage. Roxy’s behaviour is scary. And over a slime ball like Ollie? 🤢 This was a bleeping blessing for Hermione to get rid of him. She’s gone on to have great success

Reactions: 11
I’ve always like Hermione, ever since Lara’s reality show 🤭 I’m gonna go like a bunch of her tit on Insta. After reading that I just have this urge to..support..her & show some love. I’m actually so shocked by that book passage. Roxy’s behaviour is scary. And over a slime ball like Ollie? 🤢 This was a bleeping blessing for Hermione to get rid of him. She’s gone on to have great success
Yeah she dodged a massive bullet

Reactions: 5
This is ahhh illuminating as to her complete lack of decency. She’s a disgrace. https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/books/2016/11/19/roxy-jacenko-oliver-curtis/
I’d never come across this story before!! What a bleeping mole. I used to not mind Roxy because I found her pretty self deprecating and upfront about all her plastic surgery etc, especially when Slimy Boy was in jail, but I unfollowed her a few years ago now. The exploitation of the children and especially her daughter is just foul. I hope those kids turn out to be something other than spoilt snobby and entitled but I’m not sure they’ll ever have a chance to be anything else.

Reactions: 12