ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard keeping all of these doofuses separated because they’re so intertwined with each other.

If anyone wants to witch about Ron, he does have a separate thread:

Reactions: 10
It’s hard keeping all of these doofuses separated because they’re so intertwined with each other.

If anyone wants to witch about Ron, he does have a separate thread:

Thank you for that link. I have a few points to make about the dude when I have time.

I'll say again, none of these streamers are fully right in the head. We may prefer one over another for various reasons, but when it comes down to it they all have the same desire: to make money and/or get an ego boost while "working" in a way where they're treated as the guest in a place designed to take the guest away from reality.

They are all escaping reality on a regular basis, and none more so than Josh Nelson who has gone out of his way to hit up the Disney first aid station when he felt he was in the throws of a heart attack while driving on the interstate (outside of property).

Last edited:
he's one of two things: a liar about his home bills situation, or he's irresponsible with money. Perhaps both.
And hes a teacher. Thats 2 qualities you dont want to dabble in when it comes to teaching children. Then again, this is also the guy that talks badly about the children from his previous school

And hes a teacher. Thats 2 qualities you dont want to dabble in when it comes to teaching children. Then again, this is also the guy that talks badly about the children from his previous school
I just don't understand how anyone can listen to him smearing children like he has and think it's okay since he doesn't work at those schools anymore. The fact that he does this and thinks "hehe, it's fine" is the perfect insight into who he is: unprofessional, toxic, and constantly looking to better himself at the expense of others, aka: a jerk.

Reactions: 6
So this dude who is "just starting" to pay down his bills has the funds to go to 4K throughout an entire stream? We're talking premium levels of service from all his providers and not going onto WiFi at all.
He's gonna be feelin the heat from ParkPassTV b/c I believe she mentioned about 4K streaming in the works and they're doing that multi camera fireworks views stream.

Reactions: 7
I just don't understand how anyone can listen to him smearing children like he has and think it's okay since he doesn't work at those schools anymore. The fact that he does this and thinks "hehe, it's fine" is the perfect insight into who he is: unprofessional, toxic, and constantly looking to better himself at the expense of others, aka: a jerk.
They probably justify it to themselves by believing they were bad kids... It is much more likely that Josh can't teach. (See Earth Day when Josh and Stef kept telling Liam to quit going into the bushes and quit running even though he wasn't doing either of those things.)

• Sad
I can't even hate watch Ron anymore with his cocky behavior and weird personality. Have I missed something? Does he only livestream from9 to 4 then head home? he doesn't go to Tokyo or now Disneyland once a month without his kids? cruises? last time I hate watched he talked about being away on a Disney trip once a month proudly away from his family.
No, I was just pointing out that unlike Josh and others he actually does spend time with his family and takes his kid to the parks. Josh actively avoids them, even when home. That is all.
---
From working in a school, it's sad to say that many "teachers" are like this. And they all talk behind each others backs, it's toxic.

I decided to try Attractions Live tonight and am pleasantly surprised. This woman put out money to buy 100 flowers and is spending the night flower bombing strollers in DisneyLand for Mother's Day.

It's creative, shows caring for others and she spent money doing something sweet for someone other than herself, Josh never would have allowed a penny to leave his sweaty little palms.
This is the same person that was asking for $5.00 tips to stop talking and asking for a $6.00 tip to start talking again. She is really no differ than the rest. She also LOVES to place the camera on herself.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only person that isn't going to notice the difference between 4K and whatever the hell I'm watching now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only person that isn't going to notice the difference between 4K and whatever the hell I'm watching now?
It’s not a continuous difference. Depends on what he’s showing.
Sometimes maybe good. Sometimes maybe s**t.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he's out of focus you'll be looking at out of focus 4k. Also on your smaller screens it's really not going to make a diff.

This is the same person that was asking for $5.00 tips to stop talking and asking for a $6.00 tip to start talking again. She is really no differ than the rest. She also LOVES to place the camera on herself.
I'd never watched that channel before and only watched the flower bombing part, she didn't show herself or beg for funds the entire time she did it. In no way was I suggesting she's not one of the many. I'm absolutely sure that she can be just as annoying as anyone.

Reactions: 3
From working in a school, it's sad to say that many "teachers" are like this. And they all talk behind each others backs, it's toxic.
I can only imagine what Josh’s teacher “friends” say behind his back after watching him in full grifters mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's mail stream day, aka, showing off all of the loot their "very generous hoppers" have sent them, that will definitely be underreported to the IRS. 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.