ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna’s at Magic Kingdom with Mom and Dad. Woohoo already fetched her a breakfast treat as she sat her ass down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Jenna’s at Magic Kingdom with Mom and Dad. Woohoo already fetched her a breakfast treat as she sat her ass down.
I saw she was scheduled to go live at 8:30 am. Mother's Day must have gone really well if she had to get out of bed before 10 am. At least mom and dad are making it up to her by fetching her snacks.

Reactions: 4
So nice to have servants.

The more I look at Jenna's overall existence I wonder what kind of a life she has. She won't do anything for herself other than shop. Aside from Ivone, she doesn't seem to have friends. We know she doesn't work. No kids (not saying she has to have them, just that they take up most of our lives).

What does she do all day, every day? I wonder if her mom and dad feel they owe it to her to keep her taken care of. She's probably on the phone with her mom half the time she's not with her.

Reactions: 6
I think it's worth noting that Jenna's vlogs have been coming out a lot faster since Dale has been working less. I imagine having him home more has forced her spend more time working at her self-declared full time job as a vlogger, and less time browsing the aisles at Target and Home Goods, and hanging out with other streamers, hoping that they'll buy her new pretties and yummy snacks.

Reactions: 5
I don't think I'd trust Ron as far as I could throw him but I like him. I think it's because he doesn't put himself on a pedestal & he also doesn't constantly talk. He doesn't seem to make it all about him.
Ron gives creep vibes. I don't trust these streamers who don't spend time with their family. Mother's Day without your kids and wife? What is wrong with you.

Reactions: 9
Ron gives creep vibes. I don't trust these streamers who don't spend time with their family. Mother's Day without your kids and wife? What is wrong with you.
I don't think any of these streamers are fully neurotypical. Even those who seem normal at first glance, take a step back and look harder. There's something off there.

Reactions: 7
Ron said they did Mother's Day for his wife on Saturday, and then Shelly and the kids were with her mom on Sunday. He said they aren't necessarily tied to specific dates for celebrating holidays, which I don't think is unusual for the kinds of jobs they've always had (Ron working overseas when he was deployed for the military and then again when he was painting ships, and Shelly working 12 hour shifts as a pipefitter). And though I don't get the creeper vibe from Ron, he does have a big personality (to put it mildly), and I could see where celebrating Mother's Day for Shelly's mom when he's out of town might be best for everyone.

When Dale started having more time at home the conversation went a little like this:

Dale: Hey Sweetie! Watcha gonna do today?!
Jenna: Maybe organize the Halloween decorations, you know they just announced the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary!
Dale: Ok anything else?
Jenna: That was it.
Dale: *big smile

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ron said they did Mother's Day for his wife on Saturday, and then Shelly and the kids were with her mom on Sunday. He said they aren't necessarily tied to specific dates for celebrating holidays, which I don't think is unusual for the kinds of jobs they've always had (Ron working overseas when he was deployed for the military and then again when he was painting ships, and Shelly working 12 hour shifts as a pipefitter). And though I don't get the creeper vibe from Ron, he does have a big personality (to put it mildly), and I could see where celebrating Mother's Day for Shelly's mom when he's out of town might be best for everyone.
Shortly after you posted this Ron got very defensive of his streaming job and traveling. I don't think that was a coincidence in timing. Someone from here post over there?

It might be that Josh is monitoring here (as usual) looking for info on himself and decided to "warn" Ron about what's being said.

Last edited:
Yep, I’ve seen Ron cut off a lady in a scooter for cookies, leer over other guests, and mow people down in the park, including me during that stupid walk around World Showcase BS. Plus, he doesn’t know the definition of personal space. Just get up on people so your viewers can get a better look at something.

Total asshole/creeper vibes. He’s less offensive than Josh and Diz Cory, but still at the bottom of the pile.

Reactions: 10
Yesterday, Ron was waiting for the Tangled show and he had his field of view on the stage and a bunch of little kids sitting down in front of the stage. He had it on them for a while, and I was thinking is that necessary? I don't think he thinks anything of it, but it's a little weird.

Yesterday, Ron was waiting for the Tangled show and he had his field of view on the stage and a bunch of little kids sitting down in front of the stage. He had it on them for a while, and I was thinking is that necessary? I don't think he thinks anything of it, but it's a little weird.
Yup. Saw that. It made me so uncomfortable I just turned away and considered turning off the TV. Glad I didn't as the show was fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yep, I’ve seen Ron cut off a lady in a scooter for cookies, leer over other guests, and mow people down in the park, including me during that stupid walk around World Showcase BS. Plus, he doesn’t know the definition of personal space. Just get up on people so your viewers can get a better look at something.

Total asshole/creeper vibes. He’s less offensive than Josh and Diz Cory, but still at the bottom of the pile.
I've never seen any of them in person, so maybe my opinion would change if I saw them in the parks. From what I've observed on streams, there is no one ruder, cruder and more condescending than Cory from LID. He exploits his kids for DAS Passes, focuses the camera on his teenage daughter's body and makes borderline lewd comments about her, and screams at his wife on stream over something as trivial as TSMM. Ron is definitely a bull in a china shop, and Josh gives off greedy televangelist vibes, but Cory is by far the most offensive, from my vantage point.
Yup. Saw that. It made me so uncomfortable I just turned away and considered turning off the TV. Glad I didn't as the show was fun.
Seems like a few of us were watching Ron yesterday, lol. I had the same thought about the Tangled show; that I was uncomfortable with him showing the kids. To bring it back around to RTV1, I have noticed that both Josh and Jenna seem to be trying a lot harder to point the camera up at the ceiling (or away from other guests) when they are in tight queues. I wonder if that's in response to the backlash he got over that HM hatbox ghost incident, or if something else happened more recently?

It might be that Josh is monitoring here (as usual) looking for info on himself and decided to "warn" Ron about what's being said.
Oh, Ron most definitely is on Tattle. He even admitted it and said he likes it. He doesn't need Josh to warn him about anything because Ron is reading RTV1's thread too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the concept of celebrating another day but he is never with his family. It's hard to celebrate if you are live every day without them LOL. I feel bad for all the kids. No job is worth not seeing your kids 99% of the time. In that respect I have kudos for Jenna who if she is live every day she isn't hurting anyone. We will see in our lifetime support groups for the children of vloggers and streamers

Reactions: 2
I get the concept of celebrating another day but he is never with his family. It's hard to celebrate if you are live every day without them LOL. I feel bad for all the kids. No job is worth not seeing your kids 99% of the time. In that respect I have kudos for Jenna who if she is live every day she isn't hurting anyone. We will see in our lifetime support groups for the children of vloggers and streamers
Yet Ron is the only one that actually shows that he spends time with his family and also notes it to his viewers that he won't be having a live stream on a certain upcoming day b/c he's spending time with his family. He's also the only one that takes his kid to the Parks with him sometimes, unlike many others like Josh.

Yet Ron is the only one that actually shows that he spends time with his family and also notes it to his viewers that he won't be having a live stream on a certain upcoming day b/c he's spending time with his family. He's also the only one that takes his kid to the Parks with him sometimes, unlike many others like Josh.
Ron is an active participant in his family. I like that. What I don't like is how he uses the excuse that he used to be in the military and away from them for 6 months at a time as an excuse for being away from them now.

We all know that the older a child gets the more problems in life they encounter. If they have two parents, they NEED both parents available to them, not just to text or call, but for a hug, or support, or discipline. Shrugging his shoulders and saying "Oh well, Shelly can handle it" is BS.

Last edited:
I can't even hate watch Ron anymore with his cocky behavior and weird personality. Have I missed something? Does he only livestream from9 to 4 then head home? he doesn't go to Tokyo or now Disneyland once a month without his kids? cruises? last time I hate watched he talked about being away on a Disney trip once a month proudly away from his family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I suggest Ron gets his own thread - he and the Nelsons are distinct.

Whining and bitchin' about something in 4K. Can't wait.
View attachment 2934277
So this dude who is "just starting" to pay down his bills has the funds to go to 4K throughout an entire stream? We're talking premium levels of service from all his providers and not going onto WiFi at all.

All those schmucks giving him money because he's so pitiful need to understand what this means - he's one of two things: a liar about his home bills situation, or he's irresponsible with money. Perhaps both.

Reactions: 11