Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever is a kid, she doesn’t need to be taught how to deal with pressure and constant change Helinor. How ironic that she uses herself as a good example for how someone who has moved a lot has turned out, she doesn’t come across even slightly intelligent with her instagram rambles, no career, very few friends and rental paid by the tax payer and government that she so loathes.

Ever deserves a childhood of security, love and stability. Constantly changing schools for no reason other than her Mother refuses to get a stable job to support them is unnecessary and one day Ever will resent Liela for her selfishness.

Reactions: 15
Ever is a kid, she doesn’t need to be taught how to deal with pressure and constant change Helinor. How ironic that she uses herself as a good example for how someone who has moved a lot has turned out, she doesn’t come across even slightly intelligent with her instagram rambles, no career, very few friends and rental paid by the tax payer and government that she so loathes.

Ever deserves a childhood of security, love and stability. Constantly changing schools for no reason other than her Mother refuses to get a stable job to support them is unnecessary and one day Ever will resent Liela for her selfishness.
I find that a common theme beyond the Steads that people who live on government benefits seem to hate the government so much more than people who actually work and earn a living and pay a lot of tax..

Reactions: 13
I found this interesting.
Remember how Leila was being so sanctimonious about how she would never get Ever vaccinated again?
Yeah, that’s a lie. If it means giving up benefits and having to get a real job to support herself or getting Ever vaccinated, she’ll get the jab every time, no doubt.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I found this interesting.
Remember how Leila was being so sanctimonious about how she would never get Ever vaccinated again?
Yeah, that’s a lie. If it means giving up benefits and having to get a real job to support herself or getting Ever vaccinated, she’ll get the jab every time, no doubt.
You can sign a conscientious objector form in consultation with a GP. I believe you still receive all benefits and welfare, and your child is only excluded if there is an outbreak of disease your child isn’t vaccinated for.

Reactions: 4
You can sign a conscientious objector form in consultation with a GP. I believe you still receive all benefits and welfare, and your child is only excluded if there is an outbreak of disease your child isn’t vaccinated for.
You get $30 a week taken out of family tax benefits, in Qld it's up to the discretion of the centre to take in vaxxed kids but you'll pay full price, I think as well when it comes to school age of there is an out break your child is required to stay at home.

Reactions: 4

THIS! Helinor saying she is proud of Tarzy?! Means absolute duck all. All 3 of them?! Are absolute drop kicks.

Reactions: 11
Do your pants up Tarah. No one cares you have a beach date on a Monday afternoon. It's not the flex you think it is, get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She who dare not be named has jumped in the MLM swamp selling Monat. Because of course 😂
Makes sense of why she’s all of the sudden showing her face frequently on camera now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
These Stead’s are even more unhinged than usual lately. Is Liela talking about Nicole and if so, that’s pretty embarrassing to even post considering DingDong was two years ago and she’s claimed to be over it for a long, long time.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These Stead’s are even more unhinged than usual lately. Is Liela talking about Nicole and if so, that’s pretty embarrassing to even post considering DingDong was two years ago and she’s claimed to be over it for a long, long time.

Yeah, she’s been catching up on tattle and thinks that @leo nardo is Nicole 😂
It’s even funnier considering Leila didn’t have tit to say when Dion and Nicole were actively engaging with tattle and flaming her clown ass for being such a pathetic joke.

Hey girl, 👋 … since we have your attention, how come we never see any more videos of you pretend working out since your last man dumped your ass? They were entertaining! No more charades to keep up, hey Miss Ozempic? Also, how did you fry your hair trying to dye it back from ‘Almir’s Ex’s Brunette’? So single white female of you, by the way.

---

bleeping Monat. You know it’s not a profitable grift if even Liela gives it up quickly 🫣
It would be funny though if she starts making bank with Monat when Leila sunk like a lead balloon.
Go Nicole! We want to see you driving around in a Range Rover, girl!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, at least Nicole has a hope of selling it seeing as though she has nice hair. Tarah is practically bald 😆
---
Who or what is ding dong?
Omg you missed the Ding Dong season? It was the most entertaining season of all! Tarahs ex who then hooked up with her friend Nicole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the same. I don't think Tarah understands no one thinks Nicole or DingDong are awful, unhinged grifting liars unlike her who is a constant disappointment to mankind.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, she’s been catching up on tattle and thinks that @leo nardo is Nicole 😂
It’s even funnier considering Leila didn’t have tit to say when Dion and Nicole were actively engaging with tattle and flaming her clown ass for being such a pathetic joke.

Hey girl, 👋 … since we have your attention, how come we never see any more videos of you pretend working out since your last man dumped your ass? They were entertaining! No more charades to keep up, hey Miss Ozempic? Also, how did you fry your hair trying to dye it back from ‘Almir’s Ex’s Brunette’? So single white female of you, by the way.

---

It would be funny though if she starts making bank with Monat when Leila sunk like a lead balloon.
Go Nicole! We want to see you driving around in a Range Rover, girl!
Lol if she thinks I’m Nicole. Liela randomly blocked me months ago (never interacted with her besides from liking a few photos to look legit) so can’t see any updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who or what is ding dong?
I’m trying to find the recap that another Tattler made. I think this one is just prior to the DingDong Season, I’ll try and find the other one during the very short relationship where she called them a family of four 😂

• Haha
I’m trying to find the recap that another Tattler made. I think this one is just prior to the DingDong Season, I’ll try and find the other one during the very short relationship where she called them a family of four 😂

We really need a wiki for Leila stead . It’d be bleeping long though%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.